Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 05:48
Gem♥
That was my first thought when I read this!!!
Actually, I lie, it was my second, because my first one, was.. omg what a fake title for a forum thread..
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:18
*amour de bebe*
yep same here.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 05:46
Minda Hey Hey™
It's not funny, but I think Ryan is right. No one would EVER have believed something like this!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 06:06
.love.struck.
That is disgusting. I hope she gets prison for life. People like her need to be sterilized.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 09:47
Laurarose
im in shock... ive known her since maddy was little... we actually had a falling out a few years back when she fell with dakota because she made this big song and dance about how awful it is to formula feed [how ironic].
im just.... i dont even know how she could live with herself. was it for attention? did she actually want to harm her?? who knows.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 09:59
*amour de bebe*
Well i dont know what to make of it. I really don't know what to make of it. I am in shock tbh.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 21:48
Endless Love
Oh yes, I know all about that I've heard her repeated tell mothers who chose to formula feed that they were slowly killing their child.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 09:47
Doc
never read them
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:03
*amour de bebe*
I have a couple of things in my memory box, a birth annoucment I think, a printed letter.. xmas cards... I cant even bare to look at those right now. I am so mad! Can ya tell i'm beyond shocked?! I CANT BELIEVE IT!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:55
Laurarose
When I first saw the link i only saw "mother arrested for feeding 3 year old..." and because Dakota's only allowed liquids I thought she had been arrested for feeding her child solids [which i thought was absurd] and i then i read the actual title... what?!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:56
*amour de bebe*
I thought the same Laura, It's really upset me.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:15
~RedFraggle~
I have no idea who she is and don't remember ever reading her on Bloop, although her daughter's name is vaguely familiar (and quite unusual) so maybe I did read her at some point.

She's not the person who the DA entry about the mother taking photos of her daughter in hospital was about by any chance is she?

I'm just glad they realised what was going on and her child can be protected now. And she certainly deserves to go to prison for a long time.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 14:00
Mami 2 ♥ 1
no she isnt the mother from DA who was taking photos of her daughter in the hospital that was another friend of mine. her daughter is all better now. thank god.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:42
.Blue Bella.
I notice that a lot of people who read/are familiar with this nutcase have said that she seemed like the "perfect mother".
So many bloopers focus on 'imperfections' in the mothers of bloop... and look at what they overlook. Just remember that next time you are making your judgments.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 12:30
Acid Fairy
Nice. I agree.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 11:10
foreverglow
THIS IS CRAZY! I don't think I've ever read her diary before but I might've browsed upon it one or two times. She doesn't seem familar to me.... but oh my god. How horrible. It's creepy that she's from HERE, Bloop of all places. Probably one of the smallest diary sites on the net. Jesus. :-s
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 11:13
foreverglow
Anyone know if Steve is aware of this?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 11:34
Laurarose
im not too sure, the police are aware o her blog but i dont know if theyre aware of this diary. it has been deleted but im not sure who has deleted it. im sure the police would want her diary on here though too.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 12:10
*amour de bebe*
I was thinking that.

Does Steve know about this?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 12:26
.Blue Bella.
Whether she has deleted it or not, I'm sure they have back up copies.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 12:27
*amour de bebe*
she didn't really update bloop very often tbh, and i am sure it's backed up as well.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 12:30
.Blue Bella.
I am sure there was still enough. Some of the recent entries on there actually were her talking about how it would be if she got arrested.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 12:34
*amour de bebe*
Yeah I read that one.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 15:30
Mamas☮Memoirs
she used to update alot. just oince bloop had the crash back in.. what was it 05'? has it really been that long? i dunno she stopped writing so often here. but she used to...alot.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 19:01
Meghans Follie
I would be almost 100% positive that he is aware of it, and not that her diary has been deleted off of a server persay as we would think it would be when that message pops up in place of a diary but rather has been removed from viewing and stored - even possibly already in police hands.

Checking her computer files would of been one of the first things they would do after pressing charges and taking her into custody. But her entries on any site would have to be removed from the sites - so not to tamper with any possible jury pool
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends