Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 17:20
Mary Magdelene
"Why harm an innocent child?"

Because there is absolutely nothing in this world that will gain a mother more empathy and attention than her hurting child.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 17:26
*amour de bebe*
She is just SO messed up to do such a thing and she seriously needs help! I hope she does get that help. I will NEVER understand it.I'm lost for words....
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 17:22
adios
wouldn't it be nice if we could ask her that? I mean honestly - I wanna know for the sake of knowing, but I don't know if knowing is all that great a thing, it won't justify what she did, it wont make what she did go away and it won't help that child get any better, it makes me curious if all the things that were wrong with that child that weren't truely medical were brought on by Emily - but then again I don't know, it stinks cause that child couldn't talk so she couldn't tell anyone that something was wrong, its always the defensless that get hurt the most - than it makes you wonder if she did anything to the older two ever, but I don't know its all speculation and curiosity, dakota will never make a full recovery in regards to everything else that appears to be wrong with her, however she will recover from the latest incident which is a good thing, but I hope that this will help to get her on the road to true recovery in the end, since as it appears the problem has been eliminated. (sigh)
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 17:28
*amour de bebe*
and i was thinking EXACTLY the same thing.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 17:42
~RedFraggle~
I think I agree, harsh as it sounds.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:31
Mamas☮Memoirs
i totally agree. i'd rather NOT hear her stupid excuses.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 15:02
~*Jodi*~
I think what she did was absolutely disgusting, but I don't think that anyone is saying the reasons she did it 'excuses' what she did. There are reasons but not excuses. There's a difference.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 17:57
Makayla
She was on my fo list, and I feel like an idiot now for giving her the attention and sympathy she needed to feul the horrible fire in her heart. SO DISTURBING. That baby is beautiful, and it makes me sick at my stomach.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:00
Crimson.Words
She deserves to be put away. Her side does not need to be heard because it will just be more lies. I agree with streets. This was all planned. She had stated that she wanted more children and I thought that was being extremely selfish and dangerous, but she didn't seem to care. When I heard about this, I wasn't completely floored by it. Hell even a few days before it came out I had made the comment to a friend about thinking she was doing something to keep Dakota there. She was doing it for attention, but was smart enough (or so she thought) to escape detection by being modest about it. I have seen the convos she had with people and it was always about her kids problems and other peoples kids problems. It was all a competition to her. Ugh. Poor Dakota.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:03
Let It Be
That is so insane. I'm so glad I didn't know this person, and I feel really sorry for those of you who did...hopefully her kids and family will be okay. As for her, she can rot.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:05
Tracie
Oh my god. I didn't even make the connection until seeing this. I can't believe it, poor Dakota...that poor baby...she's been sick so long.

I never in a million years would guess she could do something like that...
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:12
Kristina
I was very glad to read that she cannot see her children for 30-60 days as part of her release. I hope she never gets to see them again, she lost that right the minute she endangered her child's life. It is so sad, all of the people out there trying to have children and can't, and there are people blessed with wonderful little angels and they hurt them over and over again.

I am still in major shock over this and just can't wrap my head around the fact that someone could do this sort of thing.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:30
Tracie
I know, even the thought of doing something like that to my daughter makes my stomach churn and my head hurt.

I'm so upset, I read her. I've been reading her for such a long time and to see this on the news and even here on bloop...it's just nuts.

Makes me want to rethink who I trust in my life
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:23
Mojo Jojo
I didn't know her and I'm glad.
Friends of hers, try to remember that everything she typed was only 'one side' of the story - the side she wanted people to admire or sympathise with.
I don't care why she did it. I have a child and could never hurt him. There's no extenuating circumstances. I hope she is never allowed to see her children again.
0 likes [|reply]
Tracie
Yeah, I don't care if she has that disorder or anything. You hurt your children, you should never see them again. She isn't fit to be a parent
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:33
*amour de bebe*
Agreed!
0 likes [|reply]
Bittersweet
Last night before I went to bed I was lying there thinking what could have made Emily even think to do this.

I am in no way taking sides because well, clearly what she done is beyond excusable, but I just HAD to think why someone who I've known for 5+ years, who I would have trusted with my own flesh and blood would do this, and this is my conclusion.

(Remember its just me thinking, because I'm in complete shock, and in no way do I think she should get away with this)
Attention, and maybe even stress. She had not 1 but 2 preemies, and almost all preemies come with their own health care needs, Dakota however was way more sick then Julian ever was. I thought last night while laying down to sleep that she could have done this because of depression of being in and out of the hospital for 3+ years and with Dakota not getting better, she thought that it be easier to end her previous life.

AGAIN... thats the only reason I can think of to WHY she done this, and I am with all most everyone on the site that she shouldn't be excused for her actions, specially in "Attempted Murder" which is what I believe she attempted to do.

I like hollie & laura wish to hear what Emily has to say, maybe just for some closure, and there are SO MANY questions that I want to ask her, so that way I can stop wondering WTF is wrong with her.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:37
♥ Lamb
I dont think it was becuase she wanted to end Dakota's struggle, I watched a news clip online and they were interviewing police who even said she admitted to police she did this to keep her kid sick, for attention.

Its a little something called munchausen by proxy, do I feel sorry for her for having this conditon, yes... but do I think it justifies what she did, NOPE. She could have sought help, she didnt. She harmed her child, who was already in & out of the hospital without the help of her mother making her sick.

What she did was wrong, she should be heavily punished and I dont think she should ever be allowed to see her children again, just my opinion.

0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:46
*Desolate Angel*
I agree. There is NO EXCUSE for hurting your own child. To even think about hurting ANY CHILD to me is unimaginable. But your own? That poor little girl does not deserve this. Thankfully they found this out before it was too late. And I agree that she should never be allowed to see her children again. No matter what happens, and what Emily has to say, NOTHING will ever make what she did ok. NEVER will anyone approve of what she did, no matter what her reasons. I hope and pray now that they found this out, Dakota can get back on the road to recovery.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:38
Mamas☮Memoirs
it's nuts. that people can fake such a life and pretend to be such a wonderful mom. This is why I never leave my children with anyone! only my mom and my sister. and even then, sometimes I feel as if I cant trust my own mother 100%. I have a very hard time trusting people and seriously THIS WHOLE STORY makes me trust people even less! ......what a world.........
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:42
Bittersweet
You and me both. I know you and I have known Emily for a very very very long time so I understand your decision 100%. It just makes me wonder about the other people who I've known on here for 5+ years and if they have any "secrets" like that.

It's all hard to take in, I feel very sorry for Raff+the kids.

Even after reading all the news stories, I'm still in disbelief and I probably will be for quite a long time.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:44
Hope Rising
Me too.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:41
Wife♥Mommy
I can't understand why she didn't ask for help. All she had to do is tell her family and hospital staff that she needed a break. I'm positive they would of understood. I'm sure her parents or her husband's parents would of stayed with the child. Why couldnt she just had asked for help, instead of putting her daughter thru this. Now SHE has to live with what her mother thought of her...
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:44
Mary Magdelene
Your thoughts are based around the assumption she was simply overwhelmed by her child's condition and having to take care of such a high needs child.

If, however, her actions are based around MBPS, it had nothing to do with needing help or needing a break, but rather needing ATTENTION, wanting people to feel sorry for her personal struggles. People with MBPS will not voluntarily get help, not normally. A judge has to demand they seek medical help before they'll bother even trying.

0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:47
Bittersweet
I know my thoughts were based around that, it's the only logical reason that I can think for Emily doing this to Dakota (I know she has MBPS, it was the only thing I could think about before I could sleep).

I'm just in pure and utter shock about this whole thing.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends