Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:52
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
in reguards to all your posts on this forumn I don't believe you have a right to talk -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:14
Kristina
Regardless of what Jennie did or did not say previously, she came back wanting to stop all the bashing and you sit here just starting more drama telling her she has no right to talk.

PRICELESS!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 16:05
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
- I am not gonna get into the Jennie situation other then her case is rather similar to Emilys from what I understand - so I personally don't care what she has to say - and most people are right you think you know someone and you don't -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:59
*amour de bebe*
agreed
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:37
Crimson.Words
What is this thread accomplishing? Nothing is getting done. She owned up to it. That is a lot better than a lot of other people can say. She didn't try to lie. I am not saying that she doesn't deserve punishment, but all this is doing is starting fights and drama. We don't need more bloop drama. She did something wrong and it will be taken care of. Steve deleted bloop anon cuz it starts drama so why does he allow a thread that does the same thing?
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:41
Minda Hey Hey™
I wonder if the only reason she owned up to it is because it was caught on tape. What if it wasn't?

0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:49
~*Pagan*~
Thats actually a very interesting point.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:49
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
why don't we stop asking questions adn wait to hear her side of the story - as for Jennies post in my opinion you have no place to talk on this forumn -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:13
Minda Hey Hey™
I really don't need to hear her side of the story. She confessed but I only think that was because she was caught.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 15:26
Lauren.
What side of the story from her do you want to hear? What side could she POSSIBLY have? She knowingly and willingly put fecal matter in a line directly linked to her child's blood stream to keep her ill. She admitted that she knew what she was doing could cause sepsis and death in Dakota. What does it MATTER what her side is? She did things to keep her three year old child in PAIN and sick. HOW could ANYTHING she has to say justify doing that to an innocent baby?!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 13:01
~RedFraggle~
There's always been drama in the forums. The only way to prevent it would be to remove the forums altogether. And personally I think people should be capable of being more mature. If you don't like what you read, stay away from the forums.

This is no different from people expressing anger here when someone has posted a news article of another parent who has harmed their child. She is no longer a member of the community, so she earns no special treatment.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:52
Behind Blue Eyes
Her side of the story? She does not owe anyone here an explanation. In reality, it's all really none our business.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:54
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
what I ment is that eventually it will come out in the media etc - not her personally telling us her side of the story - erm that came out wrong -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:53
~*Pagan*~
She admitted to doing this. What possible justification could she have? Seriously?
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:55
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
maybe if it was you and not her you might have different feelings on this concept - sigh -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:57
~*Pagan*~
Maybe....but i would also never do anything like this to my children. so that is a moot point.

Ok...I will stop being judgemental on someone I personally never knew..but who seemed very good at deceiving those who did.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:59
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
exactly you didn't know her - how would you like it if someone heard something bad about you judged you on it without knowing you = its not fair its unjust and its wrong in all aspects of the word - and last time I checked every individual is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:00
~*Pagan*~
Not when they make admissions luv ;)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:01
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
um yes they are my dear -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:04
~*Pagan*~
I work in law enforcement. You make a confession... the law judges you as guilty. Hence there will be no need for a trial.

damn..got off topic didnt we?

I will say i am glad that little girl will more than likely get better now.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:06
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
there can still be a trial - a confession is only that - then you need to hope she was read her miranda rights - and then if she requested an atturney and was questioned any ways it can all be thrown out -

I am an avid reader of crimminal justice -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:08
~*Pagan*~
Then you would be aware that authorised video evidence it almost impossible to refute.

And i would imagine since a warrant would have been required for the filming that everything has been done correctly.

No matter,,,there will be no winners here.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:11
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
just because it was all over the media doesn't mean that it was all attaind properly -
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:13
~*Pagan*~
No it does not.

But it will still be hard to disprove in the face of visual evidence like that.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:16
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
the media is there to decieve due to taking things out of context as a means of protectign their own agenda - like on one of the news videos half of the stuff they read/hightlighted from her blog I believe to be taken completely out of context

yes its hard to disprove visual evidence, but it doesn't mean she didn't make a false confession
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends