Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:49
Mary Magdelene
My response was in response to Wife/Mommy.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 18:52
Mary Magdelene
The thing is, you can't come up with a logical reason to this because there just is no logical reason to this. No matter what her motives were, they were simply illogical motives. So no matter how hard you try to figure out why she would have done these things, you will never come up with any logical answer. The ONLY reasoning is there is something wrong in her head. That's the most logical explanation you are ever going to find.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 19:10
here comes the sun
http://syndicated.livejournal.com/themcdonaldfive

if anyone was interested.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 19:21
Mary Magdelene
No words will ever come close to describing the anger I feel at Emily for doing what she did to that beautiful baby girl.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 19:22
Kristina
I feel the very same way. And I also agree that no matter what she has to say, it doesn't matter. Her child was more important than her 'attention'. Dakota is such a beautiful little girl! And I'm so afraid for what will happen to Madison and Julian once they discover what a monster their mother has become.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:38
*amour de bebe*
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:38
*amour de bebe*
yeah i read that. I was unsure whether to paste the link or not.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 19:24
Mama2One
wow. that is just sick. I never read her though. That poor little child though!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 19:33
Immortal Shadows
sick fuck, hope she burns in hell.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 22:54
~*Pagan*~
Agreed. How dare she risk the beautiful gift she was given?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:04
Tracie
I just don't understand people...

This whole thing breaks my heart...
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:11
~*Pagan*~
I feel for those of you who were friends with her..this must be utterly bewildring right now.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:45
Tracie
It is, it's like she's two totally different people.

The Emily I know was a concerned mother of her childs health, there was nothing but love and caring written in her entries, and suddenly we've all been shown this evil digusting side of her we had no idea existed.

You are supposed to kill for your children, not kill your children. (Not literally kill for them you know what I mean :P)
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:16
•º. Spoon .º•
all 3 of her children were premature, do you thinks he caused her early pregnancies too by doing certain things to her body to make herself go into labor?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:22
*amour de bebe*
I guess we will never know Kaylee. I though the same thing.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:48
Tracie
I wonder that myself now...I mean, who's to say this hasn't been going on MUCH longer?
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:39
*amour de bebe*
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:22
*amour de bebe*
And thinking about this now it's sank in...

She is probably reading this loving the attention.......
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:47
Tracie
I certainly hope not, I think she got off on the pity, now most of us just have a pure hatred for her.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:40
*amour de bebe*
she admitted to the five IN HOSPITAL... How many other times has there been? Everytime Dakota is rushed in hospital, was Emily behind it? Everyone is questioning this. The truth will come out in the end.... I remember Emily saying Dakotas health records were rather large.... How much of that did Emily contribute to? I wonder....
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:28
•º. Spoon .º•
yeah i read her before julian was born and he has to be like 4 years old now i think ? she is fucking rediculous and i bet there wre so many peoplewho sent cards to her for dakota being sick and watnot
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 23:30
prettylittlekitty
I am so sad about this. I've known her for so long. I've been talking to her since her daughter was born. I am in such a shock about this. I feel so bad for her children. I don't know what caused her to do this..... she didn't need to get attention like that. Oh Emily..... I am so sad. I can't stop crying.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 00:02
prettylittlekitty
I feel bad for Madison. Her and Jimmy are around the same age. I've been talking to her since Madison was born..... we talked about everything. I don't know how I feel right now. My pregnancy hormones are driving me crazy and this isn't helping. I am so worried for her children.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 00:29
Wife♥Mommy
I know were all in shocked, disgusted and whatever else. But you know, if she DOES happen to come on here, since she IS out of jail. She'll see the 13 pages of ATTENTION. That's what she wanted, that's why she did those awful things to her DAUGHTER. The media is giving her enough attention as it is, why don't we stop giving her what she WANTS. Instead lets just hope and pray she gets what she deserves, LIFE in prison!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 01:45
holleighrenea
hopefully she wont get off on this, after all she was out for pity and sympathy based attention like she was worlds greatest mom, now she knows everyone thinks she is evil and hates her
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends