Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 12:55
~RedFraggle~
I think the people who know her needed to discuss this, to try and understand, that is why the thread was started. And we express our disgust for parents who have done terrible things on the forum (people often post news articles of abusive parents) threads quite regularly. I don't see why it should be forbidden, just because she used to write here.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:20
Minda Hey Hey™
I just have to ask...how come you aren't defending Dakota? She's the one that needs to be defended not her mother.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 15:22
Lauren.
Exactly! Who in their right mind wouldn't stand up for the child who has been tortured and in pain and hospital ALL of her life because of something her MOTHER did to her? How can you not stand up for the innocent, pure child?
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:11
Minda Hey Hey™
Not to be rude but I don't know what else this person expects. It's apparent MANY people thought they knew her, how else are they supposed to react? She tried KILLING her own daughter.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for ANYONE who does this to an innocent child.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:14
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
what if it was you in her place - would you want people to treat you this way - how would that make you feel
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:17
Minda Hey Hey™
Well I surely wouldn't be shocked IF people treated me this way. I know one person can "never say never" but I highly doubt I would feed my own child her FECES for attention that I wanted to get. Sorry, it's not going to happen.

So to answer your question, I would expect this type of treatment from people. I wouldn't have a right to be upset either, especially knowing that I hurt many people that thought they knew me.

I refuse to see it any other way. Sorry, it's not going to happen and you can't sway me.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:19
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
well you have your point of view as I do, see it how you would like and I will see it how I would like - got it good - I can't change your mind, you can't change mine and I still think this thread should be deleted
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:21
Minda Hey Hey™
Exactly. Thanks for being respectful.

Shouldn't people be able to voice how they feel though? Can't they be allowed to feel the way they do?

Just curious.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:24
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
I find there to be no worse justice then to bash an individual worldwide for ones one self pleasure - so in this case I don't think people should voice their opinions in this mannor - they have the right to feel how they do yes, but they shouldn't respond in such hateful ways ...
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:26
Minda Hey Hey™
I bet a lot of it is kind of human nature. Not many people on here put up with any kind of child abuse because it is wrong. When they hear something like this I think it kind of hits them and they don't know how to react so of course anger shows more than anything.

I'm sure you didn't need me to explain that, but I bet that's why a lot of people are saying what they are.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:31
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
it doesn't justify what they have said at all
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:37
Minda Hey Hey™
Well to a lot of people to them, what they see is that someone tried KILLING their own daughter. I don't know what else they're supposed to say, really.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:31
~*Pagan*~
Do you recall the "Angel" scandal of a few years back? was it ok to bash him because he was a sexual predator rather than a child killer?

I think a lot of people on this site feel betrayed by someone they trusted and the reaction is to verbally bash the person. Its what we do.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:10
Kristina
No one here is basing Emily for 'pleasure'.

There are alot of people on this website who thought they knew this person and some were close, and I think it's normal for people to come together to talk about the situation because people are having a hard time wrapping their head around what she did to her daughter.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:29
Behind Blue Eyes
Mindy, I have "known" you for years, and I am not trying to change your mind. I am saying that I think people are being horrible and hateful and it only makes the situation worse. So please, stop bashing someone you do not know. And as a public announcement: Reading someone's diary does not constitute "knowing" them, so most of the opinions on here aren't warranted.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:30
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
agreed
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:35
Minda Hey Hey™
I don't think I've outwardly bashed her or even said that I think she should die. Do I think it's wrong and sad? Yes I do only because it is. I feel for the family very badly. I think a lot of these people have been talking to her/reading her or what have you for MANY years. I think on a place like this we tend to bond with people a lot easier than we do IRL sometimes which I think where a lot of people feel like they have been hurt as well. Of course this goes to show that we don't fully "know" everyone online. There are many girls on here that I consider very good friends without having met them. So of course I think a lot of what people are thinking/saying are how they're feeling at the time.

Would I be shocked and appalled if anyone I knew on here did this? You bet I would!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:36
Minda Hey Hey™
I should also say it hits close to home for a lot of people too.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:59
*amour de bebe*
I think a lot of it was shock. Today, I am feeling slightly differant about the whole situation. There's no point sharing it because it will only cause more drama.

Bottom line - I hope Emily receives the help she needs and I hope Dakota recovers asap and that her other two children are al right, my thoughts are with them all. And even with Emily too.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 15:01
TotesMaGoats
Did you not read what this girl did?! she fed her child shit!! she should be bashed to no end for all i'm concerned... it is just unexcusable...
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 12:04
Mami 2 ♥ 1
I am sorry but some people were really close, they met her IRL and they brought their children around her. There are some moms that have even stated on here that they would have left their kids with her. That is how much they knew and trusted her. I have a one person on (not emilY) here that i have yet to meet IRL due to financial reasons and us living on opposite ends of the east coast) but i have talked to for years, on the phone, in letters (while i didnt have access to internet or phone due to military reasons), and in chatrooms. Yes I started reading her diary which since the crash she rarely updates but i do know this woman i dont care what anyone says....i know her. I was there (maybe not physically) when she took her pregnancy test and it read positive. I told her to go wake her husband up and tell him. I suggested the name she ended up giving her daughter. I helped keep her (not in person) company when he hubby was on his first deployment. We were as close as besties could be without ever actually meeting "IRL."
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:32
~*Pagan*~
sorry.....attempted child killer.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:35
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
the charge against her last time I heard was not attempted murder - you appear to be mis informed
0 likes [|reply]
~*Pagan*~
Ignored the question didnt you?

Fact is she could have easily killed that child. My opinion stands..

And when i say die in a bin I dont mean it literally :P but people who hurt children are despicable.
0 likes [|reply]
here comes the sun
delete this thread. it has gotten out of control. i would not wish this on my own worst enemy. this has gone from wanting to hear both sides, to just pure hatred. until we have BOTH sides to the story, this type of behavior is un-justified. You only know what was written in internet articles, and in the media. The media distorts everything. The simplest statement can be made to sound horrible and you are left wanting to scream "Thats NOT true!" Please... you do not have to believe her, have pity for her, or even want to hear her view of what happened, but be decent and stop when you are ahead.

we all are shocked. we all feel fooled. but really, enough is enough. the authorities are aware of this - it is not us who will be making a judgement. That is for the jury, and for God.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends