Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:17
Minda Hey Hey™
Wasn't it caught on tape though? How can you dispute that?
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:20
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
well one way to dispute it is if the angle of the camera wasnt directly facing the subject - in which case it could leave to assumption - as in if some of the actual act was blocked from the view of the camera - i don't believe that to be the case - but it is a possibility
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:23
Minda Hey Hey™
Excuses.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:27
Minda Hey Hey™
Okay, what I should have said was--cameras don't lie.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:28
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
depends if the video has been tampered or not - but in most cases I agree with you
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 13:08
~RedFraggle~
Cameras don't lie. And nor do the bugs which were cultured from her feeding tube, which are bugs contained in faeces! Both the visual and chemical evidence AND her confession makes it pretty clear that she did it.

Her only defence could be her motive. It is not entirely impossible that she's psychotic (she could even have psychotic depression) and didn't know what she was doing. For example, if psychotic, she could even have believed that what she was doing was going to make Dakota better. However, it seems unlikely, as from what has been said, she doesn't sound psychotic, and if she really did tell the police that she was doing it for attention. That doesn't sound like psychosis at all. It does sound like Munchausens by proxy, but that is a behavioral disorder, not a psychiatric one, the person KNOWS what they are doing, and I think it would be unlikely that they would buy it as a defence. It would certainly not excuse what she's done.

Anyway, my point is we don't know the full story, and it's not entirely beyond the realms of possibility that what she did could have been as result of mental illness (I am not including Munchausens by proxy in that category). However, it seems rather unlikely. MBP sounds more likely. And there's no excuse for that.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:21
~*Pagan*~
Thats EXACTLY it.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:20
~*Pagan*~
I have not seen anything from her blog and neither do I want to. she may have falsely confessed. I dont know..I wasnt in the room with her. But the evidence wont lie when it comes to court.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:28
Minda Hey Hey™
Cameras don't lie. I still think if she wouldn't have been caught on tape then she would have kept doing it and wouldn't have confessed. That's my take on it.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:29
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
you have the right to your take - however your not her
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:30
Minda Hey Hey™
No I'm not her. I'm glad I'm not her either. I still don't think I could ever do something like that.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 06:41
.Blue Bella.
I don't think it really matters at the end of the day whether she would have kept on doing it or not, or even whether she would of confessed. Fact is, she did it in the first place. Once was enough.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 13:00
Meghans Follie
Sadly here in the US - she is still presumed guilty until one of three things happens.
Found guilty by a jury
Found guilty by a judge
makes a plea deal and enters a plea of guilty
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 16:14
panda bear.
The funniest thing about this whole story... is that you feel it's necessary to back her up. SHE'S not even trying to back herself up. She knows what she did was wrong. Bottom Line. How can you try to justify, that feeding your baby it's own SHIT is ok... if you have a mental disorder. It could have been the POPE feeding shit to a kid, people would still be offended and enraged. What she did was unforgivable... don't pretend to place us in her position, because I'm sure Lady Pagan or anyone else you've tried to prove wrong, has never... and will never, feed their own daughter shit.

kthnx.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:02
Behind Blue Eyes
Thank you, Lady Pagen. It is not about deception, it is about putting an end to someone being bashed. I would feel this way regardless of who the person was.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:44
Half Dozen Mama
For the record: This thread is NO different than the hundreds of OTHER threads discussing equally sick & twisted mothers & fathers out there doing horrible things to their children. Except this person was a blooper. Which is the only reason anyone is asking for it to be deleted.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:05
Beautiful Lies
What the hell? I completely agree with [Green Momma]. THE ONLY REASON that this is becoming an 'issue' for a few people is because there is a blooper involved. It's perfectly fine to create threads like this when it involves someone that is not affiliated in any way with our community...however since this is someone that people KNOW we're supposed to not comment on how sick and twisted this person is? BULLSHIT my friends.

I find it funny how no one disputes what the 'media' has to say about other news stories that are posted. All of the sudden people are spewing this bullshit about 'the media is there to distort the truth.' Give me a fuckin' break! You believe all the other news stories we discuss on here, what is so different about this one? I can't believe that you think we should not have any sort of hatred or anger towards this woman for almost killing her child. I don't care if I know someone or not, if you hurt a child in any way you are a worthless piece of crap.

I cannot believe that people still think she is a 'wonderful person.' Are you kidding me? This 'wonderful mother' put FECES into her own daughter's blood stream. We shouldn't look down on her because a few people actually KNOW her and think she's a good person. Absolutely not. No 'wonderful person' tries to kill their own child.

As far as comparing this to Dear Anon and trying to get it banned based on the fact that it's the same thing? NOPE. Dear Anon was people writing in about whatever. No one knows what's true and whats not, it's based on what others say. This woman not only admitted that she put shit (quite literally) into her daughters blood stream there is actual video evidence to support it. She's been arrested and is suspect. Dear Anon is in NO WAY like that. When you have cold hard evidence of a news story like this it is nothing like Dear Anon.

Lastly, I couldn't care less about 'her side of the story.' It matters not. What is she going to say that's going to make her any less of a piece of garbage? Nothing. What is she going to say, "oh I only did it because... I have a condition." Every criminal has a 'condition.' There is always a convenient excuse for those that commit horrible crimes. There's always an 'underlying cause' to why they commit these crimes. I don't care if you have a 'condition' or not... when you put feces into your own daughter's body...and admit that you did it, even though you knew it would possibly kill her...I don't care what kind of 'thrill' you got from the attention. You are, in fact, worthless.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:07
Minda Hey Hey™
I couldn't not have said this any better myself. Seriously.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:09
♥Mars.Foxx
could not have been said any better.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:13
♥Mars.Foxx
and you know, she deserves more then an internet bashing....lets feed she shit and see how much attention we can get. to be honest all these people trying to say shes a good person, are just as crazy as she is, i get that she was a good friend of yours and NOT a person you would ever see doing this but SHE IS! that person you know is not real. its not ok to protect someone who has seriously abused her child. im sorry, for the friends here shes hurt by doing this and to the family who now has to live with this.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:14
~*Pagan*~
AMEN.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:20
Mary Magdelene
Everything you said...HERE HERE!

0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:21
Minda Hey Hey™
Friend or not, I couldn't stand back KNOWING this person and still say, "Oh she's a great person!" because um, great people don't feed their kid FECES. As for something I read in an entry. People need to take a long hard look at themselves? I don't think so because I don't think anyone on this forum would actually THINK to feed their daughter what this lady fed hers. We don't know what she's been through? Bulshit, we've all been through things. That little girl suffered at her mother's hands, someone that is supposed to love her. Does anyone NOT realize that this little girl has a hard enough time fighting off infections and everything was made worse when her mother did that? I can't believe people are actually sitting back and defending her when they should be defending little Dakota.

0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:24
Beautiful Lies
Look, when you've been through tough times you're allowed a 'mulligan' on killing your child.

Right? Oh wait.

I still stand by what I said up there!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:25
Minda Hey Hey™
Right!

Oh whore, you're such a smartass, that's why I love you.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends