0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 01:59
~*Pagan*~
and that is my point exactly as well.

stop feeding the beast :P
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:35
.Blue Bella.
Yes it is attention but it seems she craved positive attention... soothing, praise, pity and support... I don't think negativity is what she thrived on.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:43
*amour de bebe*
I think because people need to get it off there chest. I'd like to know what she is thinking right now tbh.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:29
*Pixie*
She did it because she is a sick twisted piece of crap, not because she wanted attention. I never read her but what kind of sick freak would do that to their child. She should be in prison for life for attempting to kill her child. What a horrible person. I saw someone said they hoped she burned in hell, and she surely will for that she did. Someone should make her eat feces and see how she likes it.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:41
~*Pagan*~
With the condition it seems she may have (may being the word) they seem to like any sort of attention...I think she will love the fact people are talking about her.

I just hope the other kids are ok and she is found dead in a bin somewhere.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:42
Behind Blue Eyes
I too, have been guilty of assuming the worst of someone. However, there is much more to life than the black and white print you might read. Perhaps you should stop with the hateful comments and ill wishes until you are educated on what you talk about. As someone who knows Emily, I will state that she is a good person. I find it disgusting that so many people would write such hateful things, regardless of the situation.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:50
~*Pagan*~
And people are disgusted by what...by her OWN admissions...that she has done.

I'd say that makes us even.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:53
Behind Blue Eyes
Yes, you should really believe everything you read on the internet. Excellent idea.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:55
~*Pagan*~
No, but I am guessing at least some of the news stories come from credible sources.

Regardless of her motivation she placed her childs life at risk...serious risk..and there is no excuse for that.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:59
DecentralizedByGuilt
and when she got caught on video cameras in the hospital doing it, that was just some Internet trick?
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:04
~*Pagan*~
of course it was.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:10
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
I vote to have this thread deleted.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 14:43
The Mama
I agree...it needs to be sent to the graveyard
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 06:45
.Blue Bella.
Since when do good people put shit in their kids feeding tubes?
I must be missing something here.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 15:20
Lauren.
I agree! MY idea of a good person was someone who would give their own life for their child. I had NO idea that a good person would do things that they knew could potentially KILL their child.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 12:53
~RedFraggle~
A good person doesn't do what she's done.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 02:53
Minda Hey Hey™
I don't think a good person would do that to her daughter though....

People who know her have a right to be upset, this has hurt them badly. I didn't personally know her but I did read her and to be honest, I'm quite appalled.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:00
Behind Blue Eyes
Even worse, that the owners of this site would allow one of their own members to be bashed to such an extreme. Seriously, do something right and put an end to this. If your family member, friend or loved one was currently going through hell, would you want public bashing? STEVE - Put an end to this and let people move on.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:03
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
I agree STEVE! End this thread and banish it like you did the dear anon diary! You said this site wasn't made for bashing but yet this forumn thread is bashing another individual that was an avid part of the bllop community for years. If you continue to let this thread run there is truly no justice on bloop!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 04:21
DecentralizedByGuilt
you move on.... by shutting up

talk is one thing, bash away

what that sick bitch did was far worse then talking and bashing

it does not matter what websites she blogged at, a sick bitch, is a sick bitch, period.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 06:49
Minda Hey Hey™
I couldn't agree with you more. What I don't understand is why these people are defending the woman and not the child! That's kind of fucked up if you ask me.
0 likes [|reply]
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
I vote to have this thread veto'd
0 likes [|reply]
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
as in deleted!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:12
~*Pagan*~
Oh no. I dont see hoardes of people rushing to agree with you ;)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:17
Monkey-See-Monkey-Do
i don't care if people rush to agree with me - this thread is so wrong on so many levels
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends