Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 00:10
♥Mars.Foxx
there really is just nothing i can honestly think of that would make it even kind of excusable for what she did. its just not something that can be explained by anything other then her caring more about how people treat her then her child's life. you understand she was willing to keep her child sick and feeling horrible and NOT LIVING NORMALLY just to get attention from people. NOTHING can excuse that even a little bit.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 00:11
♥Mars.Foxx
i agree Puck, that's well put.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 01:20
Endless Love
I have to agree with having this thread deleted. I do not agree at all with Emily did, but this has gone way too far.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 10:57
*amour de bebe*
Yes it has gone way to far!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 02:45
BabyBiscuit
I think what she did was horrible and I just wanted to point out that there was never a diagnosis of munchausens so who knows what was going on in her mind,It's entirely possible that she just did it for shits and giggles,No one knows for sure.

Police said McDonald has never been diagnosed with Munchausen by proxy syndrome, a form of child abuse when a caregiver deliberately makes a child ill. But, they did mention "one reason she offered to us as an explanation is that it would keep her daughter sick to gain attention," said Detective Marcy Graham.- Excerpt taken from http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/crime/Mom_feeds_child_feces
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 03:02
BabyBiscuit
Oh yes and another thing too,I have an official diagnosis of OCD,PTSD,Tourettes,and Trichotillomania. i dont take meds anymore and day to day life is extremely challenging but you do not see me intentionally causing my children harm. I hate how everyone always reaches for mental illness as an explanation,I'm living proof that people with mental illness are not always going to be the first ones to abuse their children. Some people have horrible thoughts for no reason but its when they act on them that the line is crossed,Period,No exceptions whether you actually have an illness or not.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 03:18
Minda Hey Hey™
Personally I think people who use that as an excuse is worthless, just like that lady. I look at it as a way to get away with stuff. "Oh yeah, sorry, I'm crazy." Bullcrap.

What I can't stand is some of the people on here standing up for her saying what a "good person" she is.

Bulcrap again.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 12:40
~RedFraggle~
Firstly, Munchausens by proxy is a behavioral disorder. It is not a mental illness.

Secondly, no-one has said that having a mental illness would automatically excuse her behavior. Most (but not all) people with mental disorders are still in control of their actions and still know right from wrong. It would very much depend on the specific disorder and it's severity.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 03:09
♥ Monique
I think all of this has gotten out of hand. The person Emily spoke with online looks to have "sold" their side of the story/the conversation to the news company working this story.

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/crime/Friends_of_mom_accused_of_poisoning_tot_speak

Everyones thoughts/prayers.. what have you should be with the family right now. I hope that Raff, the children and her family are given the strength and ability to get through this very difficult time.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 05:38
.xoxo
In the comments one of the nurses said that Dakota is doing a lot better. She is talking and eating and stuff like that. I am not sure how much of that is true, but I think that is amazing! =] I'm just glad that she got away from her mother so she can fully recover.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 05:33
BabyBiscuit
I agree,Minda. Mental issues or not you are still responsible for your actions and there shouldn't be an exception to that at all.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 06:32
Bec💕
this is so fucking wrong i cant believe people are sticking up for her. i hope she gets what she deserves. poor little dakota! :(
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 11:39
.Blue Bella.
I can't believe the people thinking this should be deleted, or that this has "gone too far". And if you say that this Emily is a "good person" then you are just as fucked up as she is!

If this was about ANYONE ELSE, that WAS NOT a part of bloop, then everyone would be in here with all guns blazing and there would be NO PROBLEM with anything people were saying. So don't sit here and act like you're something fucking special because you "know" this sick ass fucking bitch who did something she KNEW COULD KILL HER DAUGHTER. This is an open forum that is OPEN FOR DISCUSSION, irrespective of WHO it is about or WHAT they have done. She has done something stupid, so she gets to be in the firing line. If you don't like what you are fucking reading, then piss off to your diaries and stay outta the forums? Yeah? Not a difficult concept to grasp, I should think.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 11:46
Mojo Jojo
I don't think this thread should be deleted.
This girl used her blog(s) to garner attention and sympathy. She used her child's illnesses to gain attention and sympathy. She created illness for her chld to gain attention and sympathy.
Regardless of how many people think they knew her, they clearly didn't. After all, who is going to post on their diary "Dear Diary, decided to make my daughter gravely ill for a little attention today"? You know when people do horrible things and their families say they didn't know and they didn't think they'd ever do such a thing and everyone sits around saying "How could they not have known?". Well, this is how.
Her blog(s) were a front. She is a damaged person. She is not a good mother.

She knew what she was doing was wrong and should be punished as far as is legally possible and should not be allowed access to her children. Certainly if a mother in the UK did this, she would also have any further children removed from her care.
Those of you who say you knew her and she wouldn't have done something like this for no reason, just remember that this should be prosecuted as attempted murder. There is no real, good reason to harm your own child. We all get pissed off with our kids from time to time, lose our temper, whatever. But how many of us would hurt them, in a premediated fashion over a period of time?

She did it five times that she admits to.
How many times do you think she really did it?
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 13:41
TotesMaGoats
i SERIOUSLY cannot believe some people are sticking up for her?! Are you NUTS?! Who cares what 'frame' of mind she is in, she tried to kill her own child... That is not something that is to be supported! No matter how well you thought you knew this person, you obviously didn't.

And as for this thread being deleted??? Why?! This is something that a member of bloop has done, and a lot of people are going to feel funny about it, a thread is the perfect place for people to discuss!
If it's "gotten out of hand" then you're just being naive!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 20:57
Minda Hey Hey™
I'm disgusted that people are actually sticking up for her and saying that she's still a "good person". No good person KNOWINGLY harms her child like that! Ugh.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 00:38
.love.struck.
I AGREE! Good people don't harm their own children. Once you do something like that, you lost all rights to be any type of "good" person.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 22:32
Behind Blue Eyes
"Good people" don't wish harm to other's, either. This forum is just full of "good people".
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 22:53
Minda Hey Hey™
Good people also don't put feces in their child's feeding tube when KNOWING full well what it could do to them.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 00:41
.love.struck.
Anyone who is defending her is just as sick as her. Seriously, good people don't harm their children and poision them with feces! I hate to see the definition of "good person" from some people because they clearly don't know what good people are. She hurt her daughter and deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life. She needs to think about what she did for as long as she is in jail. You don't make people sick like that, man, woman, animal or child!
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 00:46
Minda Hey Hey™
I'm beginning to think that a "good person" is someone that does these such things *eye roll*! Because you know, a good person tries to kill her daughter. I love how these people are defending her, but what about poor dakota and the rest of the family? I wouldn't EVER want to know this person, I don't associate with potential child killers, that's exactly what this woman is.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 02:06
Minda Hey Hey™
http://www.bloopdiary.com/streets.of.heaven/let-the-bloop-bashing-begin

i want people to check that out and see if it seems fishy to you guys. she's already left me a bunch of comments too...odd.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 02:15
Mary Magdelene
Honestly? I think those people saying to delete this thread are those people who just don't want to admit they were had. GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS. Even IF she had MBPS, she still knew what she was doing was wrong and she DID have the power to NOT DO IT. But she did it anyway.

Just because someone portrays themself to be a good person DOES NOT mean they ARE a good person. People like this are DECEITFUL and will show you the person they WANT you to see. OF COURSE she portrayed herself to be some great person, helping others, advocating for others. It helped lend to the vision of her that she wanted people to see.

Maybe these people ought to look up criminals who committed heinous acts (like serial killers). They'll find that the majority of them were seen as VERY good, VERY decent people. Their neighbors and friends and coworkers had nothing but nice things to say about them and were FLOORED when they found out the sick things that person was doing, all while portraying themself to be this good and upstanding person. And yet their deceit was found out and they were, in fact, NOT good people. Even those closest to them, best friends and spouses, just could NOT believe the things this person was proven to have done. It just didn't fit with the vision of themself that was shown to everyone around them.

Obviously it's no different here.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 02:34
adios
Why is it so odd that I state the truth. It seems people will defend one bad mom on bloop and then choose to bash another. There is nothing fishy about that. I think that the bloop community has the right to know that there is another bloop member capable of and has done something to harm their child as well. But then again I suppose the truth hurts. I could write a book on this "other" member but what fun would be in that. People never know who it is they are talking to or lack there of. Anyone can be capable of anything, I am irritated by the fact one gets sympathy where as the other gets bashed and I am allowed to speak my opinion.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 03:05
Minda Hey Hey™
I'm not giving that other girl sympathy.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends