Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
let the bloop bashing begin
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 05:29
~*Pagan*~
Damn straight. nothing excuses what she did.

We would not excuse someone we didnt know now would we :P

Oh wait. I didn know her and you know...I am glad for that.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 07:42
Mary Magdelene
I don't know what's more disturbing...the fact that a mother would do this to her own child, or the fact that there are actually people trying to lend justification to it by saying "you don't know what she's been through." It doesn't matter what she's been through. NOTHING IN THIS WORLD could EVER justify what she did. NOTHING. Sick in the head or not, it doesn't justify what she did. And that is EXACTLY what certain people are trying to do by saying crap like that.

And don't bother trying to tell me you're not trying to justify what she did. Because by saying "you don't know what she's been through" and using that as a reason people shouldn't be so hard on her, that is EXACTLY what you are doing. Justifying her actions.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 08:04
Eat Yellow Snow
This is one of the most disturbing, sad, shocking, FUCKED UP stories that I've read so far on Bloop!!!

The fact that the mother was a diarist of Bloop really trips my mind. I really hope she loses her children, as sad as that is I really feel that she needs to lose her parental rights, spend some time in prison, & then a mental institution (or visa versa). Either way, I really hope to God that she is prosecuted for the damage that she's caused.

I don't give a flying fuck who used to talk to her/ be friends with her through Bloop, there is absolutely NO WAY anyone can justify what she did to her child. That bitch is obviously crazy not to mention a horrible mother & a horrible person for doing what she did to her baby. Seriously, it reminds me of the 6th Sense; when the mother of the little girl who died was secretly feeding her daughter rat poisoning or something similar, to keep her sick. It's just fucked up, sick to say the least, and wrong in so many ways.

Who deleted her diary btw? Steve? Or did she delete it herself? What a fucked up unit, YO! :( :( :(
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 08:16
*amour de bebe*
I also vote for this thread to be deleted. Its out of control.
Today I have a differant perspective on this situation. And I KNOW Emily, and I KNOW she wasn't in the right frame of mind.

There are still two sides to every story and clearly we don't know the full story!

please get this thread deleted now!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 09:08
.Blue Bella.
It shouldn't matter the frame of mind! You understand depression, you understand feeling down and overwhelmed. Do you poison your kids?! NO!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 09:11
Mary Magdelene
Unless that second side is "I didn't do it, it's all a big mistake", it doesn't really matter what the second side of the story is.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 09:37
~*Pagan*~
And that aint going to happen...the video evidence says other wise.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 11:27
Laurarose
i completely agree with you... and theres no way anyone can understand what she was thinking
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 12:47
& skull.
you never truly know anyone. you can't. as far as i know she's said she knew what she was doing was wrong and kept doing it. that's not a bad frame of mind, that's choosing to make a terrible decision.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 18:37
Eat Yellow Snow
I think this thread should be left alone, and not deleted. Personally, I'm not one to just sweep shit under the rug & pretend that it's not happening. EMILY IS OBVIOUSLY ONE FUCKED UP UNIT, REGARDLESS OF HER REASONS FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID!

You say that there is "still two sides to every story" just doesn't really matter here IMO. She was caught, feeding her daughter poop, ON CAMERA! What other side of the story are you waiting to read/hear?

Any way that you look at it, the reality of the situation stays the same. She fed her child poop!!! Tell me how that is ok under any circumstance? At this point, does her side of the story really count as being relevant in any way? Do you think it's going to help her case what so ever?

0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 18:42
Estella
WELL, I THINK IT IS NATURAL FOR PEOPLE TO WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO KNEW EMILY AND ARE ALL SHOCKED. AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, BEFORE THIS HAPPENED, THE GREATEST CRIME A LOT OF BLOOPERS COULD ENVISAGE WAS THAT OF TYPING IN CAPS AND SAYING 'YO'. THIS IS A BIT OF A PARADIGM SHIFT, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 21:12
*amour de bebe*
Oh quit it. I didnt say it was ok. Here side of the story would = closure.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 22:18
Eat Yellow Snow
Closure for what exactly? For who? At this point does that really matter? She fucked up big time, she got caught, & now she needs to pay for what she has done.

Of all things important, I feel that her children should be put in the care of someone else who will give them the care and love that they need (if it hasn't been done already).
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 10:54
*amour de bebe*
Why would they need to be put into care? They have a father and a loving family.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 18:00
Eat Yellow Snow
"(if it hasn't been done already)." nuff said. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 11:56
Sensitive Girl
We all agree one one thing : what she did was wrong and she deserves the outcome that will be happening, be it getting to go to jail, removal of parental rights, mental institution or whatever else.
And I'll say this as a person who'd been reading her since before her second baby was born : bashing and talking about it in an online forum will not change what happened, nor the outcome, and it for sure will not make Dakota's health better. She's guilty, it was caught on camera and she admitted to it. But I don't think it's right of anyone to talk like this, because after all, we didn't KNOW her, she showed what she wanted to show of her personality. I mean, I'm as shocked as anyone else who thought she'd never do anything to harm her kids, but I am not defending her either.

Let's all just drop it, and instead of showing hatred (which I think is a normal reaction and feeling), let's just all send out good thoughts/prayers for Dakota to make a full recovery and go on to have as much of a normal life as possible, as well as for Madison, Julian, Raff and their family.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 12:47
*amour de bebe*
Sensitive girl - I agree 100%!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 12:59
& skull.
i just thought i'd point out something to the people that have been saying they know this girl well and know she just wasn't in the right frame of mind or whatever.

you can never ever truly know a person. especially not someone on the internet.

you cannot possibly be aware of what anyone anywhere is capable of. you can know a lot about their past, present, behaviour, personality, but you can't always predict someone's actions, or justify them. on the internet it's even harder because how do you know the person is being truthful? i'm not saying everyone online is a liar, or even people in real life, but it's just ridiculous to think you know someone so perfectly well to know that they would/wouldn't do something. plenty of people have said "oh i know my wife/husband well enough to know she/he wouldn't ever cheat on me or try to murder me" and have ended up dead or cheated on, or whatever other possibility there is.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 16:36
Lady Elphaba
I agree with you.
People can do the most unexpected things.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 16:54
& skull.
they can. i mean people think that the closest person to them can be capable or things, or incapable of others and they always surprise you.

i didn't think a friend of mine would ever kill himself. wrong. i didn't think another friend of mine would be so stupid as to get wasted and get knocked up by a random dude. wrong. as much as you feel like you really know some one well enough to be sure that they would or wouldn't do something, you can't know. you are not them. you can only know what you are capable of.

what you're actually doing is putting your own expectations onto people. you never expect someone to kill themselves, cheat on people, try to harm their children, do something stupid when it seems like they know better. you expect people to behave within what society deems as "normal" and "appropriate".
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 11:39
Mojo Jojo
Exactly what I came on here to say.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 13:56
;*sugarcoated
I can pretty much guarantee you that if this thread were up here a few years ago, Emily would be right on here as outraged and disturbed as most of us are -- what she did to Dakota is atrocious to even consider, and I don't think ANY of us are excusing or trying to "justify" what she has done. But this outrage, the fact that none of us can imagine doing something so horrible, just drives home the point even more: no one in their right mind could imagine doing something like this. Obviously, something was very, very wrong. Does this mean Emily won't have to pay the consequences of her actions? Surely not. But it does mean, that while it is so so easy to sit back and point fingers and judge her as a mother because we "wouldn't put feces" in our child's feeding tube, that still doesn't make any of us glorious beacons of parenthood. Aditionally, whether we want to face it or not, as human beings, we are sadly capable of doing terrible horrible things. Am I going to sit around and imagine doing something so horrible to my daughter? Absolutely not! (In fact, as soon as I heard the story the other day, I went an hugged my daughter because it made me so incredibly sad to even imagine losing her.) But think about all the atrocities that happen every single day, all over the world... people are capable of doing horrible horrible things and I don't think any of us are excluded in this, whether we want to believe or consider it or not.

I will be the first to admit to judging people on the news that I do not know. Andea Yates, the recent craziness with the woman who killer her toddler... these things are all immensely sad. But having this be someone I know and respect has definitely given me a new perspective. We may never know the full and truthful extent that things were going on, or if she would've confessed had she not been recorded, etc, but Emily's life is ruined period, regardless of the outcome. She will likely never have a relationship with ANY of her children, she will likely lose her husband, she will likely spend time locked up in either jail or getting mental treatment, she will lose friends, family, and respect. Because of the tittilating factor here, this news story is every where and will likely continue to spread, meaning people will remember her and what she has done, giving her a life where she can not escape to anonymity. Emily is going to suffer for has happened and I just find it immensely sad that people on here, who knew her, would wish terrible, evil things upon her. None of us has been her or lived through what she lived through. She definitely suffered from depression, and perhaps no one knew how badly it was. Imagining that she would intentionally get pregnant and "make" herself go into premature labor (as someone who went 2 wks overdue, trust me, I tried EVERYTHING I could to go into labor with no success, haha!) is ridiculous. She was on a low-hormone birth control after Julian's premature birth and breastfeeding... she was NOT trying to get pregnant with Dakota.

Yes, I feel as hurt and confused and saddened and disturbed as any of you, but I also don't feel any of us has the right to point fingers and judge unless we ourselves are blameless... that only creates a culture of people who don't live lives with the bar set at being "good," but rather people who live lives with the bar set at "better than her who fed her child fecal matter." That's not a very high bar.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 14:09
*amour de bebe*
WOW! well written!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 15:00
Hayley McBayley
I agree with *Amour De Bebe* - REALLY well written
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 15:05
TotesMaGoats
She always defended the crazy lady who gave birth to my children, and i wondered how anyone in their right mind could defend someone like her, and now I see why!! because she's crazy as well and I guess the crazies stick together!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends