just samma;
i am absolutely floored. . .
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:14
holleighrenea
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:16
holleighrenea
Hailey, I wondered the same thing too. How many of Dakotas problems were legit and how many were caused or worsened by her mother.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:15
Mami 2 ♥ 1
this poor girl. i hope that emily looses everything. i hope her hubby is smart enough to take those kids away forever. she doesnt deserve them.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:17
eringeticâ„¢
what is her diary name on bloop?
or does she not have it anymore?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:02
~RedFraggle~
I'm assuming her diary has been privatised. I guess potentially it's evidence.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:23
DecentralizedByGuilt
yes, do tell. who the hell is she? sick we know

screen name please?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:34
ೋMindy☆
Blissful Dreamer
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:38
DecentralizedByGuilt
thanks
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:26
mommyto4bratz
her diary name is blissful dreamer and it doesn't look like she has updated lately. She has a blogspot diary but that is by invitation only I guess.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:36
DecentralizedByGuilt
thanks

wow, i just read all her entries here, or what little there is.
i feel a strange relief that i didnt know her.
I feel bad for you guys :(
this is crazy

I sign the petitions for Steve to make all her entries public, including all comments that were private or anything, bec hell, if the FEDs come looking, at least Steve can report it to them first. and bloop can be famous and explode like myspace and make all of us OG's rich rich rich

oops well,,,, thanks for the info, creepy
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:42
mommyto4bratz
Yeah I totally think all her entries/comments should be public since it does say that she privatized a bunch of them
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 13:28
The Mama
Where is the petition?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 15:40
DecentralizedByGuilt
Start a thread asking everyone to vote- yes or no :D
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 21:17
Sprout
Personally, I think Steve-O should go on and turn them over to the police/Feds now... might be something there to get her bond revoked and land her back behind bars where she should be anyway!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:38
Mary Magdelene
However, some of her blogspot entries can be seen by going to the KXAN website. Exerpts from McDonald five blog
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:41
mommyto4bratz
ok thanks for the heads up
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 02:35
holleighrenea
the blog spot is only recently privatized. I had read it and when i checked today it said readers list only could read
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 02:39
;*sugarcoated
I've known Emily for 6+ years now... and while what she did is extremely horrendous and awful, I'm thinking it HAS to be Munchausens by Proxy. It's so sad for Dakota to have survived her first long 8 months in the PICU as a micro preemie only to face this recent situation that she did not need o suffer through, but I also cannot imagine the mental stress this has put on Emily that I'm sure contributed to this terrible situation. So, so sad. Not only did her daughter have to go through this, but her husband, children, and family's lives are all forever impacted.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 02:48
mommyto4bratz
I understand that taking care of a sick child can not be easy so I can't honestly understand what stress she may have been under to want to do that and make her child even more sick. I'm thiking you all probaly are right by saying she may have Munchausens by Proxy. I wonder if anyone will think to test her for it.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:13
~RedFraggle~
Yup, a bunch of internet Bloggers can see she's got Munchausens by proxy... but you think a psychiatrist might miss it? Lol.

There's no such thing as a 'test' for Munchausens by proxy, but I can't believe any psychiatrist with half a brain wouldn't at least consider it as a possibility (it certainly seems likely from what the newspaper report says). However, if I remember correctly, Munchausens and Munchausens by proxy are considered behavioral disorders, not psychiatric disorders. Therefore it is not a medical diagnosis as such, and there isn't any psychiatric treatment for it. I'm fairly sure this also means it cannot be used as a defence in court (in the UK at least).
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:28
Hayley McBayley
I just read one of her entries and she says this (after she asked the 'if i got arrested' question)

"You guys crack me up. You're so right, I would die if I ever got arrested. I cannot think of any reason why I might be. I'm too much of a good girl."
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:37
ೋMindy☆
It's so sick..and saddening I can't believe someone could PURPOSELY harm a child..their own child. It upsets my stomach..that poor baby =(
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 02:36
holleighrenea
i remember when she wrote that entry i commented back then that i thought it would be for her beating up someone if they ever hurt her kids, she appeared to be a concerned and good mother
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends