Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 12:06
wiggles
Haha, fuck it and chuck it. That was too funny.
And I realise I'm late in replying but I'm just reading this thread because it is fucking hilarious.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 02:29
love♥nik
.... That was amazing. xD

I don't really like women, but I'd rather have cantalopes than mosquito bites quite honestly. XD
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 09:33
& skull.
bitch you took fucking italics personally. you do realise every blooper is fucking laughing their ass off at you right? even the people that read you probably are. no one would want to be friends with someone like you unless it was to laugh at their expense.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 15:15
karma.
i'm sweet as sugar, and i dont give two shits what you think of me ;) just a heads up
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 05:53
& skull.
oh you've totally done a great job showing it there. fyi - shit does not taste like sugar. you've been misinformed. you're shit. not sugar.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 19:15
karma.
this is like the second comment in a row from you. get a fuckin life man
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 20:47
~RedFraggle~
As 'sweet as sugar'. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 05:34
karma.
actually, i'm social and quite charming. i dont care what some uninteresting bitches think. you both judge without getting to know someone first hand, and i find that incredibly pathetic. so thanks, but i'm good!
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 07:00
Jessica [Private]
Whats more to know?

You've insulted people straight off the bat. Like just here, you said we're "uninteresting bitches."
How could you possibly know that? You couldn't, exactly.

Someone states their opinion and you instantly jump down their throat, insulting them.
That's an ugly person.
No one needs to know you personally to see that you're a pathetic bitch. :)
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 15:18
karma.
if you dont like what i have to say, get your fucking ass out of it. you obviously adore drama and thats what i do the things i do. its friggen HILARIOUS watching you pathetic bitches reply to post after post after post and then, when thats not enough... you tell all your little efriends and have THEM do the same.

its classic shit.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 22:57
Jessica [Private]
Heh, no one needs to get friends to reply to you.
They think you're stupid enough on their own.

Like I said, the only pathetic bitch is you :)
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:08
karma.
ooohhhh, right. IM the pathetic bitch here... i mean, IM the one who stalks out and follows around people i don't like just to talk to them. gosh, what was i thinking.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:12
Chris
So much for spending 1 hour on the computer a day, tops.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:15
karma.
LOL, you're ridiculous. i was on for what, 30 minutes max before and 11am, and i JUST signed back on and i've been on.. idk, check my last post. they have timestamps right? ive been on like 10 minutes trying to waste time until my friend picks me up.

so, yeah. about an hour ;) got anything else? how about you stop stalking out my shit.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:21
Chris
Oh you're so fuckin' retarded. 9, 10, 11, 12, 3, 5, and 8. That's 7 separate hours of you replying to this thread.

Stop trying to act like you're bigger than us by lying about it.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:22
karma.
are you kidding me? i was on at 11am, posted until maybe around 12 because i was at lunch with my friend by 1 and ive been out since then. i JUST got home, its 8:30 and im waiting until 9 for her to pick me up. so WOOOOW, maybe two hours a day.

not to mention you had a mini hissy fit over me posting to your reply two days late cus i wasnt online for two days.

so i think if anyones retarded, its clearly you hahahaha.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:26
Chris
Hissy fit, lol, I'm LAUGHING at you. EVERYONE is LAUGHING at you. Also, the timestamps directly to the left of your posts don't lie. You've been on for 7 hours today lurking the thread responding to every fucking thing anyone says to you under the guise of "not caring". Swift, eh?
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:31
karma.
okay, you're officially dumb as shit. i got off this computer around 12 and havent been on since. apparently, you cant do math. i lurked and responded AT ELEVEN IN THE MORNING you fucking moron. after that, nothin'

this is the first time ive been on. i dont have to argue with you about this, because well.. you're just a dumbass and flat out wrong.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:35
Chris
The time stamps. They don't lie.

Midnight. 1 in the morning. 8 in the morning. 10, 12, 8 PM. Excuse me, 6 hours. So much for ONE HOUR A DAY, RIGHT?

This is like the 43rd time that you've been "done with this conversation". I lol, you cry, the game ends the same way it always does.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:39
karma.
this thread has been up for days you fucking idiot. you're counting ALL the time stamps? im talking about TODAY. and AGAIN: im going to mention the comment you made about me being "two days late" on my reply back. excuuuuuse me for having a life.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:40
Chris
I know the text is small, and I know you have difficulty with reading - THAT'S ALRIGHT, some people do - but the time stamps have dates attached to them, sweetness. ^_^
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:42
karma.
i think i know what i did today, and i've been off the computer since 11am until now. so whatever you're reading, you're reading it wrong. you're the one with the reading comprehension problems, NOT me.

have fun sitting here the rest of the night (kind of weird you're STILL sitting here rofl) while i go out like a normal human being. it's saturday, if you didnt notice :]
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:45
Chris
This is actually my first time replying to this thread on an actual computer. The rest of the time, it's been from my phone. l2judge bb, lol :]

P.S.:

Your post just now: "i've been off the computer since 11am"

Your post a few minutes ago: "i got off this computer around 12 and havent been on since."

lololol Now you can go cry to your friends about how the internet has been mean to you.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:51
karma.
you ever mixed up words? ive been OFF since 12, i was on from like 11:30 12 or somewhere around there, because me and olivia went out around 1:30. i mean seriously dude, it means THIS much to you? get a fucking life. im not kidding.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 01:53
Chris
Backtrack a little more, plz. It makes you look better. ;)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends