Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 06:24
Jessica [Private]
How can I know weather or not I like the idea by the name of the thread?
Hence why I clicked on it, to see what it was about.

I'm quite aware of the fact that I don't have to read something.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 03:49
Jessica [Private]
And for the record you fucking moron, I said it meant people can eat them.

I never once said that dogs can't eat them.

So maybe you should just hush up, since its quite apparent that you don't know how to read before you go fucking posting things :)
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 03:52
karma.
people cant eat them, they're made for dogs. lol.. and you're calling ME an idiot? classic.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 03:59
Jessica [Private]
Humans can eat anything dogs can eat. Period.

That includes dog food.

Obviously it wont be good, but it's dried out meat, it's possible for people to eat them.
The only idiot in this thread is you.
I underestimated how dumb you really are, but thank you for proving me wrong. :)
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 04:00
karma.
ahahahahaaaahah oh my god
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 04:02
Jessica [Private]
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_people_eat_dog_food

And I'm done with your stupid ass.
It's quite obvious you've used up your last two brain cells saying "ahahahahaaaahah oh my god"
Profound statement, really.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 04:05
karma.
i never denied they COULDNT eat it, but nobody in their right mind would. but yeah, im the stupid one. just shut up lol. you're ridiculous.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 04:06
karma.
well i did say people cant eat them, but i mean.. i dont know anyone wou WOULD, so technically..

and besides i doubt it'd be very good for you and if you COULD manage to choke it down, yeah, you could eat it. but i dont know why you're trying to hard to prove people can eat dog food. its kind of weird.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 04:07
Jessica [Private]
Actually yes you did.
"people cant eat them, they're made for dogs. lol.. and you're calling ME an idiot? classic."

So I guess that would mean you are an idiot. :)
Like I said, get fucked.
I'm so done arguing with you.

I've had more intelligent arguments with someone who had downs syndrome.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 04:15
karma.
if you argued with someone who had a disability, you're pathetic. you're pathetic and ignorant even saying something like that. i'd much rather be "stupid" which clearly, im not, than be anything like you.id never say something like that, its disrespectful. you're just a sad little thing arent you
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 04:19
Jessica [Private]
Then you're pathetic, because legally I do have a disability.

The only sad little thing is you.
You're the last person who can ever talk about someone being disrespectful. I've never seen someone insult and degrade anyone more than I've seen you do on this website. You're a disgusting person, end of story.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 18:04
karma.
then why would you even say such a thing yourself? you're just further proving my point hhahaha.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2009, 20:38
Jessica [Private]
Nah, just proving my point that you're a giant waste of space.

:)

Feel free to keep replying though, you're only proving how much of an idiot you really are :)
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 04:46
karma.
oh my godddddddddd shut up already
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 04:52
Jessica [Private]
Says the retard who still replies after a day.
Get a life, really.

Fucking moron.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 04:57
karma.
uh, yeah.. sorry i didnt respond QUICK enough for you aahahaa.
unlike you, i dont live on this website.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 20:40
~RedFraggle~
Oh, down bring people with Downs into this. It's insulting to all the very lovely people with Downs to compare them to someone like Fiesty.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 20:40
~RedFraggle~
Oops, that should have been 'don't', not 'down'. I'm tired.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 23:16
Jessica [Private]
ROFL ;D

I love how she took that the wrong way too.
I've worked with kids who have Down's Syndrome ;D They're stubborn little things sometimes ;D
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 15:50
Transit
Actually Bonio biscuits are really nice, they remind me of rusks only tastier, I should probably also add that cat food is quite nice too, who knows whether or not I'm in my right mind, but all cat and dog food is taste tested by humans to ensure that it tastes nice and if it is tuna flavour it tastes like tuna.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 15:51
karma.
you ate dog food? lol.

right, well. normal people? they dont eat dog food. or even TRY dog food. unless they have a mental disability or they're five years old, because five year olds also eat play-doh.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 15:57
Transit
I've never eaten playdoh as I know it is not designed to eat I'm yet to meet a child that has eaten any either, you would be suprised at how many thousands of people are employed to be dog food tasters, they are mentally disables or five years old. If you look at the ingredients on rusks then bonio biscuits apart from salt content and the shape of the biscuit they are exactly the same, the majority of babies and toddlers eat rusks at some point as they help teeth to cut through and toughen the gums.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 15:59
karma.
if you eat dog food, thats YOUR business. i still stand by normal people dont eat dog food. or cat food. why dont you try rabbit food? i bet that'd be a nice treat for you. now sit!
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 16:01
Transit
Well natural rabbit food which is what our rabbits eat, is plant matter, e.g vegetables.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Feb 2009, 00:22
Lauren.
Oh man, I'd give my dog either the carob peanut butter or the raspberry truffle! I didn't know they made desserts for dogs..
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends