if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:22
~RedFraggle~
Sorry, 'saw' the picture, not 'say'
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:23
~RedFraggle~
Oops, forgot to take off the italics too.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:37
.Blue Bella.
Anyone who WANTS to be friends with THAT is just as mental as she is!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:51
Jessica [Private]
Agreed ;D
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 15:08
Just_live
Well, the lesson learned here would be that she should NEVER join a debate team. :)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:52
Jessica [Private]
She flipped shit on me for correcting her ;D
All because she mis-read a post of Anonymous Source's!

Fucking epic!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:12
& skull.
dude jess your foot icon makes you look 30 years old.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:24
karma.
LOL you're such an idiot it amazes me. I clicked respond to fraggle, which it did. Sorry you just mixed up your shit.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:33
& skull.
oh no, the thread linked incorrectly! MY WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE IS CRUMBLING DOWN AROUND ME!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 20:58
~RedFraggle~
No, that's me. Funny though, considering I still get IDed whenever I buy alcohol (and the legal age here is 18). It's probably the first time ever someone has said I actually look older than I am.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:09
karma.
you're pretty much the worst of all. you're what like 30 years old? i mean, you look it from your picture. you're picking on someone who isnt even CLOSE to your age and YOU literally follow me around everrrryyywhere i go. MY diary, comments in da (YOU REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE ONE) even forums i make!

you the creepiest bitch ive ever known.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 20:45
~RedFraggle~
Lol. I'm 26 actually. Am I meant to be insulted by your saying I look 30 in my photo? Actually I take it as a compliment. I'm getting a bit bored of supermarket check out assistants thinking I'm 17 (I almost always get IDed when I buy wine ;D).

Following you about? You're insane. I haven't been in your diary in well over a week. In fact I haven't spoken to you in well over a week (so I certainly haven't replied to any of your comments). You continue to respond to me on here though, despite repeatedly saying you're ignoring me. ;) It's just too funny. I've just been being entertained by your aggressive behavior to everyone else. It really amazes that someone can be so blind to not see how awful they're making themself appear.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 21:50
~RedFraggle~
And i read all the forum threads. Don't flatter yourself into thinking I came here because it's your thread.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 20:38
serendipity.
You don't agree with what we're saying about her? Have you read the things she's said to the rest of us? For what? Voicing our opinions on the dog treats, or trying to inform her why we couldn't give them to our dogs, since that is the original question she asked in the forum.
Have you noticed how she's called people dipshits for wanting more info on the treats, said I had a mustache because I didn't like the website, called someone a cunt for who knows what?
Are you reading what she's saying or just skipping over and being biased?
Just wondering...
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 17:12
jodi
everything with her started back with bloop hot or not. when no one was attacking her - she said something about her not being the average fat american. the only person who started this was her. she deserves it, real or fake. i can't stand hypocrites and disrespectful assholes who don't know what they are talking about.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:06
karma.
you're wrong, flat out. people started attacking my weight and acting like eating disorders were a joke - people suffer from those, and i do NOT find it funny.apparently i offended someone and ever since you dumb bitches stalk and me and "insult" me whenever you get the chance. and im saying insult lightly, you dont do a very bang up job.

its ignorant and completely disrespectful to say something like that to a person with a disease and it made me sick. so, fuck you. you're wrong and you need to get your facts straight.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 20:47
~RedFraggle~
I never once attacked your weight. In fact if you remember correctly, I was the one DEFENDING you back then, as I thought the comments about you looking anorexic were completely out of order. Sadly you've since shown yourself to be far more of a bitch than the person who initially offended you (still I only first had a problem with you when you called one of my friends a moron because she told people you'd posted a Paris Hilton picture, which you had, as I'd seen it).
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 17:53
Opie's Old Lady
All I got to say is:

What if you were feisty & she was the one saying all the things y'all are saying to her?

Y'all keep saying you're trying to show her the errors of her way but you guys are doing the same thing. If you don't like what she has to say don't read her or go into her forums. Block her or leave a thread when she comes.

You act like you don't like drama or drama queens but y'all are the biggest bunch of drama queens I've seen since high school. & please PLEASE stop replying to my posts!

GROW UP!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:05
& skull.
if you post to a public thread you've got to expect to get replies. why don't you follow your own advice about the forums if you don't want any responses?

i don't want to imagine being her. it's probably a very sad existence. she probably loves the attention. she's said so enough times.

we're treating her how she treats others. i see nothing wrong with that. we're not going around being rude to random bloopers that don't agree with us, like she is doing. that isn't the same.

i don't think anyone is acting like they don't like drama. i think some bloopers would readily admit they love the drama. so that's kinda falling on deaf ears. we respond because we find it amusing, if we hated the drama then we'd not participate.

maybe you shouldn't be in the forums. you clearly don't have a thick enough skin. only two people, myself included, have responded to you, and we haven't been rude. perhaps you need to do the growing up.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:12
Opie's Old Lady
Wow how could I have been so blind?! You are right. You attacking her is totally different then her attacking you. Gawd, I see the light now! Thank you!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:14
karma.
well, i know fraggle wont stop. she never does. shes crossed the line many times, even coming into my own diary. but i agree with this 110%! ugh, apparently YOU'RE the only one with a brain.

if they had all the brains they claim they have, they wouldnt have even had to be told this. a nice fall from their high horse should do it.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:17
Opie's Old Lady
*rolls eyes* Im actually starting to giggle at all of this again.

Oh & too & skull. if you remember I did leave however fraggle seemed to think it was sooo important to effing respond to me 3 times about how y'all want to show her what she is like.

and guess what She doesn't care but she will defend her self when it starts to turn into at the very least 3 against 1.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:22
karma.
exactly! most of the time i find it hilarious, and it DID start over bloop hot or not, and i don't mind if someone does not think i'm attractive. that's fine with me - but the comments that were made were "you're grossly skinny anorexic" and "you look like you vomit your meals" we're just COMPLETELY ignorant and disrespectful.

i don't personally have an ED, but i can imagine how difficult it is living with such a disease and it made me sick people made jokes and even said such things to me when i had never done ANYTHING at all at that point.

after that, the DA entries started being written, and clearly i'm not going to let someone disrespect me and roll over and take it. I was taught better than that.

I don't believe you have to respect everyone - I believe that it has to be EARNED. It should not just be handed out. These girls havent earned my respect at ALL, so :P
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:27
& skull.
so because some asshole made a comment about you looking like you have an eating disorder, that's given you license to be a bitch to anyone and everyone? you made a thread and dog pies, and when people brought up legitimate concerns over the nutritional information, you flipped shit and insulted them.

you talking about respect is fucking rich. by doing what you have YOU have lost any potential respect you had with ANYONE. lilmissclutz has come late in the game and obviously hasn't read the whole thread, or has and is just as fucking stupid and horrible as you are. if she had read then she wouldn't be agreeing with you stance on anything. either that or you're the same person and you had to make someone up to make it look like someone agreed with you, because so far she's the only one.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:33
karma.
shuuuuuuuuuuut upppppppppppppppp dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa queeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends