Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:43
& skull.
lol, i'm not back tracking. you're putting words in my mouth, like you do with everyone. i know what i said, and i didn't look stupid for it. you on the other hand looked really fucking stupid for claiming you got to 50 pages at 40. well done. when to you get to leave kindergarten? because you're sposed to learn to count there yanno.

lol, you're lurking even worse than i am. you're trolling the whole thread!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:44
karma.
good god. wanna write more paragraphs? you think i actually read most of this shit? i skim it. you're hilarious
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:45
& skull.
oh THAT's why your replies are fucking retarded, you don't think before you speak or read the whole reply!

i spose it is hard for a dog to read and write. poor thing, go have a carob pie to cheer yourself up.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:47
karma.
you must have high blood pressure
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:49
& skull.
nope, low blood pressure runs in my family. i'm surprised a dog understands what the hell blood pressure is. did you go to the vet recently?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 11:16
~RedFraggle~
Hehehe... she's moved on from insulting our looks... to insulting our ages... to now insulting us by suggesting we have health problems. This from the girl who said anorexia shouldn't be used as an insult. Hyp-o-crit!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 11:21
& skull.
i think she's trying everything she can think of to get a dig on someone. but those insults are lame, and more hilarious than insulting. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:03
~*Shannon*~
And now she's also moved on from insulting health problems to insulting parenting. And all because I made a simple statement that obviously she can't handle. I said nothing BAD towards her about her in my statement, and she decides to behave childishly and toss out an insult because she knows I'm right and can't handle it.

She wasn't spanked enough as a child.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:03
~*Shannon*~
And might I add....parenting skills she knows absolutely nothing about.

I grieve for the children she ever has.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 00:03
~RedFraggle~
I think this is the first time any grown up has actually tried to teach her some manners. Clearly her parents never did.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 11:15
~RedFraggle~
Do you think she actually understands what a 'lurker' is? This is about the trillionth time she's used the term totally incorrectly. If a lurker is someone who replies to comments in the forum, I must be lurking you too! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 11:20
& skull.
doubtful. she's incorrectly used several words lol. god you and me are such lurkers in this public forum! a lurker just observes, they never say anything.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 11:14
~RedFraggle~
Hahaha. This is too funny. She thinks you forgot to write 'reply'. I knew what you meant by her making a stupid.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 12:39
Jessica [Private]
Everyone with a brain knew ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 06:01
Opie's Old Lady
roflmao
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 06:04
karma.
funny when you forget a word, huh? ;)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:35
& skull.
you don't even know how to fucking reply to people properly. i was wondering why the hell you quoted that.

you fail, you fail hard.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:36
karma.
coming from someone who lurks the shit out of me and replies to things i dont even SAY to them... L-O-L.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:41
& skull.
uh dipshit, you meant to say that to me, but you hit the post to thread link instead of hitting reply to me. then when you realised that and that i wouldn't be replying you thought "fuck, i need to reply to her!" so you copied what you wrote, put it in quotations then hit reply. because you're not done with me, you're desperate for me to call you a fucktard again.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:42
karma.
you need to relax. you keep insisting im taking this seriously, but im not the one sitting here writing essays....

chill the fuck out looney.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:44
& skull.
i'm chilled like an igloo baby.

you're the one taking dog pies seriously fido.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:45
karma.
i'm sure you've never given you dog one of those cookies or anything, right? ahaha, like i said just relax. you're nuts.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:48
& skull.
my dog gets dog food and that's all he gets. we don't buy him treats, because he's a dog. not a person.

i'm nuts. yes i've definitely demonstrated it here with all my insane ramblings about how companies don't make bad food for dogs on purpose and that only an idiot would believe otherwise. oh wait, that was you.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:51
karma.
what sane company would create treats that would harm a dog? they'd get sued out the ass.. LOL

i feel like im talking to a pebble. seriously, done with you. you're nuts
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:56
& skull.
oh she said it again! ATTENTION EVERYONE! FEISTY IS DONE WITH ME FOR THE SECOND TIME!

of course the treats are probably fine, but some people want to be able to see the nutritional information which the company MUST put on it's products. calling people dipshits for wanting to know something's ok for their dog is retarded. they're being responsible pet owners. your dog is shit out of luck with you as an owner.

but you are the dog clearly. you just want all the treats. you don't understand what nutrition is, you just like those nice pies people give you! who cares if they might be bad for your health!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends