Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:53
karma.
oohhh right.. so you go to your friends at 2am again, on a TUESDAY to do.... what?
i guess all your friends are worthless deadbeats that don't have class in the morning or jobs.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:57
Jessica [Private]
because 2am is so late. riiiight.

my friends don't schedule 7am classes. they like fun ;)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 08:01
karma.
drinking at 2/3 am and then getting up for a 10am class hungover? yeah, sounds worth it to me.....................................

that's irresponsible and stupid as shit. and for the third time, its a TUESDAY. who the fuck parties at 3am on a tuesday? you have some buggy ass friends.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 08:16
Jessica [Private]
Now where exactly did i say we get drunk, or party for that matter?

Hanging out with friends doesn't mean drinking and partying.
Moron.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 08:19
karma.
lol if you're not partying or sleeping at 2am what the fuck are you doing? playing scrabble?

good god, i'm so glad i dont have your friends. totally done with this conversation.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 08:51
Jessica [Private]
Yes because the only thing to do in life is drink.

Fucking retard.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 09:14
karma.
not at 2/3am on a tuesday.

i'm a normal girl, i party with friends. im not an alcoholic, and it wouldnt be any of your business if i were. i'm sorry your friends "clearly know how to have fun" by staying out late and being irresponsible if they have class or jobs early in the morning, because mine arent like that. we all apparently have OUR priorities straight.

you done yet?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 09:15
karma.
and anyways, i really dont know anyone who does ANYTHING so early in the god damn morning unless they're partying. like, seriously? who the fuck just "chills" at someones house that late? weird as shit.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 09:21
Jessica [Private]
I thought you were "totally done with this conversation."
why the hell are you still talking?
shut up already.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 09:24
Jessica [Private]
haha, and for the record.
not everyone's an alcoholic like you ;)

some people just don't go to sleep early.
but if you had a brain in your head, you'd know that, right?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 11:10
~RedFraggle~
Hey... a new one! "Gremlin" Personally I thought Gizmo was pretty cute.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 20:11
~*Shannon*~
Gizmo, before being watered, fed after midnight, and placed under a heat lamp=Adorable

Fei....err, I mean, Gizmo's alter ego=Not so much
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 20:19
valerieeeee
brilliant!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 20:45
Jessica [Private]
ROFL.
I love it ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 21:17
~RedFraggle~
Lol. I've changed my mind. Lets put THAT ^^ on the Feisty fan club badges!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 06:03
& skull.
no, the thread went to the top of the list on the main page, i clicked and i noticed a brand new stupid you made!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 06:04
karma.
brand new? it has 41 posts. yeah, its brand spankin' new alright..........
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 06:07
& skull.
you posted a new reply to the thread retard. so yeah, it was a new post to the thread.

do you think before you speak?

oh and what happened to being done with me? fucking told you you couldn't resist haha.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:18
karma.
"funny when you forget a word, huh? ;)"
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:27
& skull.
i didn't forget a word. you said you did. because you don't think before typing. why are you reiterating you're an idiot?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:30
karma.
"no, the thread went to the top of the list on the main page, i clicked and i noticed a brand new stupid you made!"

"a brand new stupid you made"

a brand new stupid what? WHO needs how to learn how to read?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:32
& skull.
you made a stupid. you made a fool out of yourself. lmfao. oh my god you tried to get me for not including a word when that was the end of the sentence. fuck. you idiot. you need to learn how to read i think you dumbass.

and i love that you're still not done! come back again little troll. we all love your fucking retardedness.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:34
karma.
keep trying to backtrack, clearly you left out the word reply. i'm still not done? we're equal, here. and you're the one who keeps coming back, even when i made a reply having NOTHING to do with you. i think that makes you a little bit obsessed. its sweet, really.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:39
& skull.
i didn't leave out the word "reply" you fucking retard. you made a stupid. what could i possible add to it? you posted in the thread with a new stupid. if you can't understand that fine, then you posted a reply with an all new way of looking like an idiot. that better? i never meant to put reply in there. my post was exactly as i wanted it.

you kept saying you were done, but like any good troll you can't be done. you have to have the last word. always. i'm just trolling you back for the lulz. you're a great lol cow, and it's damn funny coz you don't see it.

lol, we ain't equal. you are excruiatingly stupid, and i have a functioning brain that can understand logic.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 07:39
karma.
keeeeep backtracking little lurker.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends