0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 11:18
~RedFraggle~
Lol.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 13:04
Request thy Poison
Wow.. 46/47 pages long. hmm

Alright.. feisty - I've realized something about you. You Do take things way too seriously. You asked for advice as to which you should "give" your dog. I don't have a dog.. I'm a cat person. So I'd say nither. Here's the reason why. Anyone who makes up a site for a dog: posting "beer" and whatever god knows what.. is insane. That website was extremely stupid.

Giving your dog, cat, rat, whatever pet you have a treat every now and then does help the animal or pet realize that you love them. HOWEVER!!! if they are finaky (can't spell) like my cat is, we choose NOT to give her treats because of that reason. So she's happy for whatever food she eats.

You argued with everyone on this forum, Insulting looks, health issues and so forth..
I'll give you that amunishen (can't spell) that you need to insult me.. kay:
i'm 26 in love with a 19 year old
I'm have dangerously low blood sugar.
I'm obsessed with anime (ex. Deathnote)
I have tons of journals that i write in.
I'm what you'd call "fat" but i consider the term fluffy because i'm actually happy with how i look
I got fired from a job that i hated because of my depression..

(thinks.. what else).. No more.. that's basically the jest of it.. You felt the need to insult people.. well here you go.. but you know what? i don't care if you insult me. Your an internet person. You really don't matter.. (but here's a little secret for you. I've taken drama for 13 years.. if you insult me, You're fueling my fire of drama.. )

At first i thought you were just "fiesty" liked getting a rise out of anyone you must to get your jollys off. However.. your not. You're a sad person who comes on a diary site, gets upset over the stupid things that are said (even the ones you have said) and then you insult someone just because they don't agree with your opinion..

Sorry to break to you, sweetheart. But you're not the only person on this earth who has an opinion. Please realize you're on the net and not take things so seriously and don't insult those who are giving their opinion.. when yours does not revolve around the world alone..

That's my peace, have fun.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 14:35
~*Shannon*~
I'd warn you about what's going to happen next, but it looks like you're already perfectly well aware.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 14:55
Just_live
OMG! I love Deathnote.

And she probably won't know what to say to you now.
I don't think anyone actually given her this much information before... lol.

0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 16:03
Chris
...Did I just read a diary entry?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 18:37
~RedFraggle~
You seem familiar. Ilia, is that you? Gosh, I totally thought you and Feisty would make the best of friends too. Given that you both love to create drama. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 01:21
Request thy Poison
Yes.. Tis me. At first I admit that she was very interesting. Then, After reading her comments being the same shit, different day over and over.. (it's like my old job.. but..). True i do like to create drama.. but i've grown just a little (not a lot) which is why i haven't really started anything with anyone.. (with the exception of HC.. but.. yeah she's just .. sad and pathetic)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 21:49
karma.
uh i dont care about your life story (as sad as it is and all) and i dont take any of this seriously, either.

so thanks for the essay but LOL
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 19:25
Acid Fairy
46 pages! What a shame it was over something boring.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 20:00
~*Shannon*~
The original topic may have been boring, but watching this argument escalate sure isn't. lol
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 19:59
valerieeeee
i wouldn't feed my dog pies. waste of money.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:03
Acid Fairy
Ditto.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 21:03
Opie's Old Lady
lol. will this thread every end?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 21:47
karma.
UGHHHHH WHY DO I HAVE 8 MORE MESSAGES
SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCHES

hahah goddd
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 21:54
~*Shannon*~
Just out of curiosity....you DO realize that those who respond to you do so to see just how long you will carry this on, right? And do you also realize that if YOU were to stop responding to every response in this thread, it would probably end rather quickly? So if you really want THEM to "shut up", as you so eloquently put it, don't you think maybe you should do the same?

I'm just saying.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 21:57
karma.
you and fraggle are the worst. you just instigate and push and push like.. grow the fuck up you old hag.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 21:59
~*Shannon*~
Whatever feisty. I haven't said anything to you in this entire thread except for the above statement. And instead of intelligently answering it, you decide to insult again. In fact, I haven't said anything TO YOU since the first Amber Alert thread.

Obviously you are incapable of intelligence. I'm done with you. I will, however, feel free to respond to the other INTELLIGENT people posting in this thread (fyi, that excludes you).

Ta-ta (oh, and I actually WILL stop responding to you, which is something you seem to not be able to do even though you say "OK, I'm done with you now" and just keep going and going....do you have an energizer bunny in your pants or something?).

Buh-bye, BABY.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:00
karma.
are you serious? this coming from the person who commented EVERY SINGLE DA ENTRY i commented on insulting me? you're so immature. you really shouldnt even have children. you sit on your ass and insult people probably half your age like a little brat, its disgusting.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:04
Acid Fairy
LMAO.
See! You're amusing!
Bloop has turned into a circus and you are the clown ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:06
karma.
you're a horrid little drama queen that can't stay away. trust me, its flattering. but seriously, obsession is creepy.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:10
Doc
Now see.... I like both you and Acid Fairy. If only we have a pit of mud and a wrestling ring.....
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:11
karma.
LOL ^_^
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:16
Acid Fairy
I'm gonna take that as a good thing!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:17
Doc
*nods* Aye. Was meant as a good thing. :)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:15
Acid Fairy
Flattering or creepy? You can't have both now!

Plus, I haven't actually replied to many of your messages. Not half as many as some people in this thread. So why am I more obsessive than others?
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends