Don't have a mustache? I don't get it.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:00
karma.
then you're an idiot.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:02
Lauren.
No, actually, I'm not. Someone states their opinion on the website you posted, and you go off about a mustache? I don't get it.
She doesn't have a mustache. I don't even see a shadow as it's actually a bright picture.

Making sense. You're doing it wrong.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:06
karma.
she has a moustache, i see the shadow. maybe you're blind and clearly biased, so since i have my opinion and you have yours, this conversation is over. peace outttt :)
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:08
Lauren.
I'm not blind, nor am I biased. Friend or not, I'd let her know if she had a mustache.

Irrelevant point is irrelevant.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:11
karma.
moustache.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:09
serendipity.
zomg, and every time a shadow appears, it must mean facial hair! In that case: you have a beard zomg.

Insulting. You're doing it horrible wrong, actually.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:12
karma.
oh, no. i lurked other pictures. its there! loud and clear. i recommend waxing it.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:13
serendipity.
I'm not going to argue about my personally appearance with you. There's no relevance to anything, you're just dense enough that you brought it up in the first place. You've never seen me in real life, and you never will. Therefore, what you say about my personal appearance has no bearing on anything whatsoever. Grow up, god.

Talk about irrelevant posting.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:15
karma.
wooooop wop wop. you went off topic, so did i. what did me being a "bitch" have anything to do with dog treats? stop being such a butthurt little hypocrite.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:18
serendipity.
You being a bitch? You've got to learn to read... my original post had nothing to do with you whatsoever. You just take things so personally that you seemed to think it was.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:29
karma.
wooooop wop wop. stop acting like your in highschool and playing the drama queen card. you're boring, seeeeeeeeeeee ya.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:31
serendipity.
I am in high school. :) and how is it playing the drama queen card when you're the one who takes everything personally, and I was simply stating that I never even said anything ABOUT you in my first post, you were the one who took it personally and started this shit.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 18:35
karma.
i read the first sentence, that was enough for me. and since you're boring me now, have fun talking to yourself. and heres a tip: learn to let things go.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 20:44
~RedFraggle~
And I actually thought she could get any worse. What a CHILD. You look very pretty to me. She's probably just jealous.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2009, 21:56
serendipity.
Haha, well thank you. Her comments really didn't bother me, though. Everyone doesn't have to come and pet my ego (although I won't disagree ;) ahah), what she says has no bearing on anything whatsoever. Haha.

And you're right. She is childish, and needs to learn how to actually argue a point instead of just calling people names or saying shit about them.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 02:25
love♥nik

MUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Had to do it. In wonderful MS PAINT! XD
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 02:30
serendipity.
YES. SEE. LOOK AT IT IN ALL ITS GLORY. IT IS GLORIOUS.
You're just jealous of my mustache. That's why you brought it out. I'm actually a ginger. You guys just didn't know that ;)
wtg nikky :P
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 02:31
love♥nik
Fuck yo. Your ceiling does NOT MATCH YOUR CARPET!! COME ON NOW!!!!!

Mine matches. Completely. Least I got that. God cunt.

xD
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 02:41
serendipity.
shut uppppppp youuuu whoreeeeeeeeee
god. all you do is babble babble babble.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 02:47
love♥nik
BAH BAH YOU CAN'T SPELL GAGA BUMP THAT TRACK

Wait.

I don't think that was right.

W/e. YOU'RE A WHOOOOREEEEEEEEEE.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 05:01
karma.
also, if you've ever had/have a dog, i'm SURE you fed it treats. this is the same exact thing, making you a total contradiction and completely stupid. so boohoo for you i guess.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 05:05
serendipity.
1) I have a dog
2) I do feed her treats
3) I never said "feeding dogs treats is bad omgwtfbbq?!?!"
4) I said buying a fucking wedding cake/wine/beer for your dog is SAD.

Get over yourself.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 05:05
karma.
and this thread had nothing to do with a dog wedding cake or dog wine/beer so you're just pulling things out of your ass? cool.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2009, 05:09
serendipity.
Who said anything about the thread? I said the website was sad. I clicked the link, started looking at the website, saw these things, said the website was sad.

See, taking things personally again, huh? You need to learn to get over that. A little confidence should fix it up.

A public forum doesn't mean we have to stay on EXACT topic of what the OP is talking about. Look in any other thread, hun. Now, stop feeling like everyone's attacking you and go take a breather.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends