Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 07:00
& skull.
i dunno, i'm bored? her responses are funny. i'm nothing we say about her behaviour is getting through to her, but i don't mind. it's not terribly entertaining any more. she's stop providing decent lulz.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 07:04
Opie's Old Lady
okie dokie.

well have a good night.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:05
~RedFraggle~
I think the point is to try and make her see how badly she's coming across and make her review her behavior and become a better person. Unfortunately she's proving she's far too stupid to even see it.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 08:27
karma.
done nothing? ALL of this started because i "offended" a bloop member by calling them disrespectful and a piece of shit, which honestly, they were, because they made comments about eating disorders in a light, joking manner and thats just downright pathetic.

people suffer from those, so i said what i thought. thats when ALL of you started your shit. get your facts straight. all i've been doing from the START is standing up for myself, thanks.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 08:41
& skull.
telling serendipity she has a moustache is not sticking up for yourself you stupid retard. it's being a rude asshole. learn to differentiate. you stood up for yourself that one time and all the other times you've been responding to people who aren't even talking to or about you with incredibly rude, uncalled for shit. so shut the fuck up about being a victim, because you're not.

your case of stupidity is malignant. the only cure is a baseball bat to the face.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 08:50
karma.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are so obsessed its getting creeeeeppyyyy shut up
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 09:09
& skull.
or you could stop responding. i know you love the last word though.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 09:25
karma.
you're the one who comes into my threads alllll on your own starting shit. ;] pathetic much?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 09:32
& skull.
you started shit on DA and in your own thread before i got here you freaking moron. we're all just responding to you to see what new retarded thing you'll say. you're the funniest shit since all the other drama retards left.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 09:34
karma.
mhm, suuuuure. :]
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 09:43
& skull.
your lack of brains cells isn't amusing me any more.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 10:07
karma.
so shut up
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:18
& skull.
you're still responding retard. i'm just doing this to bug you ;D if you want me to shut up. just stop replying!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:08
karma.
well you're not bugging me it all hahaha. you're just making yourself out to be a drama crazed moron
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:09
& skull.
yes, that's totally what people are thinking when they read our exchanges. that i'm the drama crazed moron.

damn that's funny.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:17
karma.
no, it's funny how blind you are. if you werent such a drama crazed little bitch, you wouldnt have even come into this thread and said a word. clearly, you thrive on it. you're NO better than i am ;] just too dumb to realise it.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:31
& skull.
lol, yes i'm the drama crazed bitch. still funny.

i love that you accuse me of shit you then go on to admit about yourself. top job there.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:43
karma.
are you fuckin SERIOUS? i dont go into threads until YOU and your little gaggle of drama queens start attacking me in a thread about DOG PIES, go into my own PERSONAL diary, a thread about 50 pages that WASNT EVEN ABOUT ME, and DA for christs sake.

you're nuts. you're seriously nuts.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:48
& skull.
NO ONE FUCKING ATTACKED YOU IN HERE UNTIL YOU STARTED SHIT. did the caps help convey that to you? you were a bitch to four separate people for NO GOOD REASON other than they didn't want to feed their dog a pie.

at DA you were a bitch to people, so you got it back.

i haven't been to your personal diary this whole time. and i don't wish to. besides you blocked me you idiot.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 20:56
~RedFraggle~
I think most people can see there is a drama crazed moron here. But I very much doubt anyone thinks it's you Ev!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 03:36
& skull.
lol, i'm safe in the knowledge that not many people are point the drama finger at me ;D
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 20:55
~RedFraggle~
It's true. Even Ilia seems to have deleted her diary again. I wonder where she'll pop up next. She seems like the sweetest person ever compared to Fiesty.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 02:07
love♥nik
Where's Tommy and Danny when you need them? They'd get a kick out of this. XD
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 06:34
Chris
I don't know about all that, I just wanna see some tits.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 11:22
~RedFraggle~
I had never actually called her names (and certainly not a whore). In fact all I did was try and give her some friendly advice (after seeing that she'd attacked one of my friends who'd observed she'd posted a Paris Hilton picture. She started lying and saying she hadn't, and calling everyone names. I actually felt sorry for her making a fool of herself, so I gently suggested she back out. The issue over whether or not she lied is no longer a debate, as at least 5 people have stated they say the Paris Hilton picture, but the issue is how she dealed with it after being caught lying... by being abusive to anyone and everyone). THIS is what I got in return...

it was lady gaga and lindsay logan, you dumb cunt... fuckin idiot lol. (as I have said, it wasn't, and this has since been proven)
you're kind of dense.
you're looney toons

Other people have had things along the lines of you're a concieted little bitch and you're a moron, or have been told they're fat or ugly (often people she's never even seen pictures of!), or that they have a moustache! All because they dare to disagree with her. Do you REALLY want to be friends with someone who behaves in this way?
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends