Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:03
jodi
you have it wrong, but okay. tell it like you imagine it happened. i knew you'd come back and try to convince me. it's not working.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:04
jodi
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 21:54
~RedFraggle~
You know perfectly well that I supported what you said about the anorexic comments being rude. I defended you, and I have never once attacked your looks (unlike you, I've seen you call several people fat or ugly, or tell them they have a moustache!). All I did was point out you'd lied about the Paris Hilton picture, and you launched an attack on me!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:29
& skull.
it's a public forum you fucking idiot. you can't just say goodnight and that be the end of it. if someone wants to respond to you, they will and they have a right to. you could just IGNORE the replies like you keep fucking TELLING people to do, but no, you come in and flip shit at people that are responding politely to you.

who does that remind you of?

you two are the fucking same person. there's always one moron that agrees with the stupid bitchy illogical idiot in these threads. no one can be as retarded and rude as her, so you must be the same person or IRL friends.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:31
Opie's Old Lady
oh honey. no really we aren't

yes i flipped my lid but now im laughing my ass off because your flipping your lid too.

how am i rude? because im pointing out the obvious?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:36
& skull.
lol i ain't flipping shit. you haven't seen me flip shit "honey".

i didn't say you were solely rude. you agree with her without knowing the full story. you don't wonder why at least six people in this thread alone are calling her a rude little bitch? an idiot? you don't wonder what she's done to warrant such a reaction from so many people? no. because you either came in half way, or you know her really well. in real life, or you are her.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:40
karma.
well then please, enlighten me with this whole story. because i ALREADY DID. she knows the real story, the one you were too ignorant to know because you jumped on the bandwagon of ebffs and followed me around like obsessed drama queens.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:44
& skull.
lmao. the story is that you are an unbelievable piece of shit to people for no reason.

god damn you must be a troll. no one could really be like this surely.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:53
karma.
no, you're just ignorant and dont know what ACTUALLY went down. maybe you should shut your mouth before you dig yourself a little deeper. like i said, shut up. you're addicted to drama which has been made VERY clear and im done with you.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:56
& skull.
i've read this thread, i saw what went down. you are rude to people for no reason. it's there. anyone can go and read it. you're the one in the hole.

lol, you're done. sure. like all the other times you were done.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:11
~RedFraggle~
What ACTUALLY went down...

FIRST Fiesty submitted a picture of herself to Bloop Hot or Not.... then Critics of Bloop said she was 'creepy skinny' or something like that... so Feisty (after claiming she'd never submitted the picture... a fact which is highly disputed by the owner of Hot or Not) made a comment about not being like 'every other fat American'... then someone else told her she looked anorexic (at this point, note I defended her, I hate seeing 'anorexic looking' being used as an insult)... then at some point someone wrote a Dear Anon entry about Feisty and her attitude towards overweight people... then somehow Puck got involved, mocking Feisty's over reaction to everything in Dear Anon... then Puch wrote a very tongue-in-cheek entry about Feisty and her comments, which didn't make any sense... then Mandy commented on this entry with "well, she does have a picture of Paris Hilton on her diary!" (a picture of Paris and Lady Gaga which, for the record was seen by several people, before Feisty changed it to a picture of Sex and the City)... then Feisty saw Puck's entry and called Mandy a moron (or perhaps it was Puck it was aimed at... her paragraphing was poor so it was difficult to tell) and claimed the picture was in fact of Lindsay Lohan and Lady Gaga (it wasn't, several people saw it)...

ANYWAYS, I'd initially thought Feisty seemed OK, and I felt a little sorry for her, being outwitted in Dear Anon by Puck and someone else... Ryan maybe. They were making her look like a right idiot. So I left her a comment saying I knew she'd lied about the picture, and that it would be better for her if she just backed out at that point, and avoid digging herself into a bigger hole. So then she left me a comment calling me a c**t. She also went to mandy's diary and called her ugly and an idiot. Somehow everything blew up at that point, and from then on in she was just attacking anyone and everyone, by calling them names, while we all sat back and enjoyed the entertainment.

I think that pretty much summarises it!

(I now predict a 'bla bla bla' type response from Feisty... *waits patiently*)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 03:42
& skull.
i saw that picture too, so i don't get why she lied about it either :S

i was wondering who the hell would flat out call someone anorexic on hot or not, but if the critics of bloop did then this all makes perfect sense. one troll flamed another and now with have a huge one. we should go and smack the critics for causing all this! lol. bad!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:40
Opie's Old Lady
ok.

Okay, but they way I see it, if I agree with your side I would be rude as well because y'all ain't saying anything nice either.

No I don't know her in real life & no I don't have the patience or time to sit on here & be two people. Not my idea of fun *shrugs* I never said she was an angel but I don't agree with so many people going after one person.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:41
Opie's Old Lady
*the Sorry was typing too fast
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:43
& skull.
i'm not saying you have to agree with anyone. but you seem to not realise just how harsh she's been to people that haven't done anything to her!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:48
Opie's Old Lady
I do realize it however, that's between her & that person or persons. Not me, not you (until she responded to you), or anyone else she didn't respond to. Hence why I don't agree with the 3 or more against 1
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:51
& skull.
she was having about 5 separate arguments, which she instigated herself. it's not unfair if someone's starting several different fights.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:15
Opie's Old Lady
when i was looking at it it looked like 5 people against her all at once. That was my fault. I did assume instead of making sure.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:18
& skull.
in this gigantic ridiculous thread i think it's pretty understandable to assume if you've not come into contact with her before. we had a bout in DA that left me utterly confused. but being that she's a troll it's not so hard to figure out now.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:24
Opie's Old Lady
Yeah. I don't agree with the troll remark but I think that is because we are two different sides of feisty. so its understandable for you & I to not agree on that. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:24
Opie's Old Lady
*because we are on two different sides of feisty
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:27
& skull.
you're clearly seeing a side not many people get to see. with all the shit storms surrounding her i'm amazed she managed to make friends. i didn't really find her too bad until this thread. a little ridiculous and over the top maybe, but then it just turned to unnecessary rudeness.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:32
Opie's Old Lady
yeah. i don't agree with all the name calling & insults. from "your side" or feisty. & in a big ol' open forum thread there isn't really much you can do about it. which sucks for me because i tend to want to be in control of things lol.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:38
& skull.
god the forum's the most out of control place here ;D

the name calling and swearing is obviously immature, but i was doing it for shits and giggles. that obviously is far from mature ;D bit bored of it now though. i'll happily go back to not having anything to do with her. i should never have said anything on DA. she's just able to suck you in, like a troll.

i've had my laugh. damn bloop got dull for a while.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:42
Opie's Old Lady
lmao ;D i have to agree bloop did get dull for a while
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends