Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
if you had a dog which pie would you feed him
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:35
karma.
i'm sweet as sugar to people who treat me with respect, i'll be your best friend. respect is EARNED, and you and anyone else posted havent. you didnt attack me personally at first, but the minute i offend some "epopular" (which, ROFL) people who a lot of you are best ebffs with, you all get this biased opinion and follow me around in threads, in da, sometimes in MY diary..

thats seriously pathetic, and its sad.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:41
& skull.
i've been to your diary once, back when i didn't realise what a horrible little wench you are. i felt bad that people had said those things to you, but then when i saw how you treated people that hadn't done anything to offend you, i thought "wow, this chick has some fucking issues".

you clearly have no idea what respect is, because you do not show it to anyone here. anonymous source, transit, serendipity, they did nothing but disagree with you about freaking dog pies, and you were a nasty little shit. it was completely unprovoked.

you SHOW a biased version of yourself, so why would anyone think otherwise? treat others how you would be treated. you treat others like shit, so we're only treating you the same. start acting respectful and maybe people will leave you alone.

0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:50
karma.
you disrespect me, i dont respect you. this goes to you too jodi.

ask my f/o list ;] i'm a sweet girl if you treat me with respect. you bitches just NEVER ONCE bothered and jumped on a bandwagon defending someone because i defended people who suffer from a DISEASE.

disrespectul ignorant bitches. im done. so queen of the drama, reply your little heart out. you're NOT worth my time.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:54
& skull.
i was respectful to you, until you demonstrated you didn't deserve mine, or anyone else's respect. i laughed at you for wanting to get in the last word all the time. i never jumped on the bandwagon about the eating disorder bullshit. i don't even really know what happened there.

oh please, you have to have the last word. you know you do. you'll come back and reply. you're not done. you can't resist the urge to keep running your mouth and make no sense.

trolls have to keep replying. they have to keep laying bait. you are a troll. you will be back. maybe not to me specifically, but you will be back in here to bitch at someone.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 21:04
~RedFraggle~
I guess the people on your friends list are just lucky they haven't disagreed with you... or are not brave enough to do so (or to tell you not to tell lies, like I dared to do).
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 21:49
Chris
This is your 48th "last post". Give it up already.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:07
karma.
well for one, you cant read. two, it was to a specific person and i havent replied since. good math and english skills bro
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:15
Chris
HURR FR 1 UR 2 LITERAL AN FR 2 IT CALL EXXAGRASHIUN LOL BY NOW BBY CAKEZZZ ^_^
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:47
jodi
no one will treat you with respect because you started off treating people with no respect. you haven't EARNED respect.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:50
karma.
you're dumb as a brick. did you read the LAST reply? yeah, bitch. now what? shut your fucking face, grow up, stop starting drama with me because i dont like you, you dont like me. PEACE!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 18:54
jodi
yeah, i replied to it, did i not? this post makes no sense. now what? i laugh at you, because you're not making any sense. your brain is starting bubble up. :[
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:04
karma.
last reply refers to the one BEFORE the one you replied to. ughhhhh

its NOT my fault you're fat and took it personally when i made that comment. its not my problem at ALL. im sorry you're insecure, really i am. but the word doesnt revolve around you, so get off my fucking nuts, and stop being a drama queen you old hag.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:09
jodi
uh? i know it's not your fault i'm fat. did i say it was? no. i wasn't personally offended. i didn't go crying because someone made a comment about fat people. i recall you whining because people thought you looked skinny. i see you're getting really upset now. :[ i'm not a drama queen, i'm just trying to show you what you did wrong because you are too blind to see it yourself.

i'm not offended by the fat comment. i know how i am and what my life is like, i'm not bothered. nice try, though.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:10
karma.
ooohhh, right.. so you called me a bitch because you werent offended or bothered? oh, okay. makes perfect sense :}
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:11
jodi
please quote me calling you a bitch.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:16
karma.
we've been talking about the da entry the entire time - how can i quote that? hellloooooo? use that "BRILLIANT" brian of yours ;]

your exact words were move, bitch. so yeah, you called me a bitch and got offended because you're insecure about yourweight. which is not my god damn problem.

and now, im done with you also. unlike you bitches, i have a life and im going sledding with my girls :) peaceeeeeeeeeeee
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 19:29
jodi

my words were "bitch move." saying your comment was bitchy, once again. thank you for proving yourself to be a liar or that you have no clue what you are talking about.

0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 21:23
karma.
0o0o0o wowowowww i got the words mixed up a little, excuuuuuse me. you still called me a bitch, still pot calling kettle black. as i said, not MY problem you got offended over a comment that was NOT directed towards you, was 100% fact AND not my fault you're fat.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:24
jodi
no, i didn't call you a bitch. proof right there. stop trying to defend yourself. you are WRONG. get it? wrong? the pot&kettle statement is getting a little old now. i told you i wasn't personally offended. can you read, feisty? can you? just wondering. sorry i called you out to be a liar. i'm sorry!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:30
karma.
"BITCH" move. yeah, you called me a bitch. apparently you're the one with the reading problems.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:33
jodi
oh goodness. do i have to explain what i meant again? who are you to explain something i said? i said you made a bitchy move. i did not call you a bitch. i think i would know, i said it! i know what i meant. you have no proof otherwise because you do not control my brain.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:37
karma.
clearly you're just backtracking, so whatever. backtrack all you want. we both know the truth.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:39
jodi
yes, we know i am right. that's why i went back to show you so you can stop trying to show everyone that you're always right. you might love the attention, and we give it to you. but there is a difference between good attention and bad attention.

good attention: winning something fairly, having a baby, marrying someone, new job, nice hair, blah blah
bad attention: feisty
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:42
karma.
nah
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2009, 22:56
~*Shannon*~
Lady Jodi,

Don't try to defend your comment to her. Everyone else knows precisely what was meant by "bitch move". Either she just wants to argue about it, or she really doesn't get it. Either way, it's not worth your time or energy.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends