Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Please, STOP supporting the "troops"
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:52
DecentralizedByGuilt
have it your way:

and what do you do? huh? you sit around on a blogging website and slither around trying to make people angry by offending them in any way you can. are you proud of it? do you think anyone will respect you for what you do? no, they won't is the answer. a soldier, however, will always be honored for risking their lives for civilians.

you're an idiot, man.

--okay, if you say so

you obviously don't know a single person from the army,

--Grandfather fought in WW2
--Uncle fought in the Korean war
--Father fought in Vietnam
(I'm jack Mormon, large family, and have cusins that have fought in, Kosovo, Lebanon, Iraq, and Afghanistan)

or you would never call them murderers.

--actually I already have ;) but only when angry,lol

your reaction to what anyone says here is "THEY'RE MURDERERS!"

---wow okay, you do know that war means people die at the hands of others?

it reminds me of my baby cousin who, after we changed the channel from dora the explorer to scooby doo last night, kept shouting, "THAT is NOT dora! that is not dora!" lol

-- cute kid
now imagine of the KKK bombed China, and so China retaliated by blowing up your house.
is that scooby doo justice? of course not! scooby and gang would get to the bottom of things, and scooby and gang catches criminals, not commits their crimes for them
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 17:14
mixie
LOVE IT! And by it I mean the way you took the Scooby Doo reference and made it your own! I laughed so loud I woke up my boyfriend who is sleeping in the other room.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:03
Estella
YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO 'SLITHERING ROUGE' TOMMY, YO. IT HAS A MUCH BETTER RING TO IT THAN AWESOMESAUCE.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:42
DecentralizedByGuilt
nothing sounds better than awesomesauce, you know it, and you can NOT have it! I'M KEEPING IT, YOKE! MINE MINE MINE YOKE! ;d
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:47
Estella
NO, YO. LIKE, 'AWESOME' IS JUST A GENERIC AMERICAN WORD, AND 'SAUCE' IS BORING BROWN STUFF THAT GOES ON YOUR DINNER, YO! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 21:01
DecentralizedByGuilt
not awesomesauce brand, it's never boring, it's spicy and is very excelerating, taste buds sparkle with dreams and visions of promise, just has a bad after taste is all ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 21:17
Estella
EXCELERATING, YO? AS IN IT MAKES YOU EXCEL? ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 21:21
mixie
XD
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:53
mrs mandy moo
Lame argument Tommy. I hold with what I said.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:02
DecentralizedByGuilt
you have no argument at all

so i really dont give a shit what you say
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:04
mrs mandy moo
well.. in my last post... to stoop to your level... 'waah waah waah' is all I'm hearing ;)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:09
mrs mandy moo
well.. not quite my last.
I didn't argue. I merely pointed out that your tactics wouldn't help your cause, because it was ranting. It's childish.
Goodbye.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:15
DecentralizedByGuilt
why do you think i put this is the DRAMA section?!?!? eh clueless?

for assholes like YOU that only want to play red herring straw man BULLSHIT

if you cant discuss the issue at hand, and only get your panties in a bunch over tactics and hurt feelings,lol

wozers!

c ya!

0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:14
Estella
SERIOUSLY, THOUGH, TOMMY - IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS, WHY DO YOU WRITE IT IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU KNOW WILL RILE PEOPLE UP AND MAKE THEM CLING ALL THE MORE FIERCELY TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS? LIKE, PEOPLE JUST DISMISS YOU AS A DRAMA MONGER AND A TROLL IF YOU DO IT LIKE THIS. NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS SERIOUSLY. I IMAGINE THE RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD (FROM THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU) WILL TEND TO BE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. OMG, THAT BASTARD HAS INSULTED THE PEOPLE I LOVE. I WILL NOT EVEN BOTHER.
2. OMG, THAT BASTARD HAS INSULTED THE PEOPLE I LOVE. I WILL GO AND INSULT HIM BACK.
3. OMG, THAT BASTARD HAS INSULTED THE PEOPLE I LOVE. I WILL GO AND TELL HIM HOW INAPPROPRIATE HE IS.
4. *ROLLS EYES* IT'S TOMMY WINDING PEOPLE UP AGAIN.
5. *ROLLS EYES* ANYONE WHO INSULTS PEOPLE CAN'T HOLD A SERIOUS ARGUMENT
6. *ROLLS EYES* WHY IS A MAN TALKING ABOUT ROUGE? THAT'S FOR THE LADIES, YO!

AND THEN PEOPLE WILL TOTALLY ASSOCIATE YOUR ARGUMENT WITH RUDENESS/MEANNESS/ROUGE AND BE FAR LESS LIKELY TO CONSIDER IT. AND IF THEY WERE SITTING ON THE FENCE WITH WHAT THEY BELIEVED, THEY ARE LIKELY TO VEER AWAY FROM YOUR BELIEF, SEEING THAT IT'S HELD BY SUCH A SLITHERING ROUGE, YO! THAT IS HOW HUMAN NATURE WORKS. PEOPLE MAKE SUCH ASSOCIATIONS ALL THE TIME - IT'S WHAT THE PRIMITIVE PART OF THE BRAIN DOES. SO, LIKE, YOU DO NOT HAVE POWERZ OF PERSUASION WHEN YOU DO IT LIKE THIS, YO! IF ANYTHING, YOU'LL PERSUADE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING (WHICH MAY BE WHAT YOU ARE AIMING FOR - MAYBE YOU SECRETLY BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING. IF SO - JOLLY CLEVER, YO!).
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:37
DecentralizedByGuilt
lol, someone that types in all caps is asking for me to find a way to be taken serious. yeah okay sure, i'll really listen to you, gawd you're so cute! ;D

keep reading, i explained why I chose this method on purpose ;)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:42
Estella
I KNOW YOU EXPLAINED IT. I READ THE THREAD, YO! BUT WHAT I SAY STANDS DESPITE YOUR REASONS. LIKE, YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE, YO! JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS POINT OUT THAT IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE SENSE DESPITE SPELLING ERRORS AND OBNOXIOUSNESS, I TOO POINT OUT THAT IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE SENSE WHILE USING CAPS. AND JUST AS YOU POINT OUT THAT CAPS MIGHT STOP PEOPLE TAKING ME SERIOUSLY, I TOO POINT OUT THAT YOUR STYLE WILL STOP PEOPLE TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:58
DecentralizedByGuilt
yes, I realize that some ignorant little kids will only talk about the approach
and not the topic. luckily it's only a few that care more about the drama than the actual issues.

drama for me is just a tool, a vehicle- a very effective one I might add, the topics out way any approach. bad press is better than no press. and has long as someone shows passion in their beliefs, all is good

0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 21:15
Estella
THE THING IS, IT'S NOT JUST THE IGNORANT LITTLE KIDS. IT IS A NATURAL HUMAN RESPONSE TO DISREGARD THE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE WHO RANT AND INSULT. IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SOUND 'PASSIONATE' ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS - LIKE, IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A DELUDED NUTCASE, YO! ;D AND THEN PEOPLE ASSOCIATE DELUDED NUTCASE-NESS WITH YOUR BELIEFS! LIKE, SRSLY, YO! IT GETS IN THE WAY FAR MORE THAN CAPS DO.

LOOK AT THE RESPONSES YOU'VE GOT ON THIS THREAD. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN UMBRAGE TO WHAT YOU HAVE SAID - EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DISCUSSING THE TOPIC, IT IS THE APPROACH WHICH MAKES THEM HAVE NO DESIRE TO ENTERTAIN YOUR VIEW. THE FEW WHO EXPRESSED AGREEMENT WERE EXPRESSING PREVIOUSLY-HELD BELIEFS.

BUT I'M CURIOUS. WERE YOU ACTUALLY INTENDING TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO CONSIDER YOUR VIEW, OR WERE YOU JUST INTENDING A NICE HEATED DEBATE?
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 21:53
DecentralizedByGuilt
lols you really dont know what the real world is like. you need to get out more often

go to a protest sometime. you see all those passionate people yelling and screaming and getting people all riled up, calling names, etc etc etc in your face down with the system REVOLUTUION!
It's called democracy, honey, it's how we do it here!

I bring a taste of the real world to bloop world, you should bow down and worship me:D

BUT I'M CURIOUS. WERE YOU ACTUALLY INTENDING TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO CONSIDER YOUR VIEW, OR WERE YOU JUST INTENDING A NICE HEATED DEBATE?

--all of the above ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 22:15
Estella
HAHA - I AM QUITE AWARE OF PROTESTS AND REVOLUTIONS AND ALL THAT STUFF, YO! BUT ONE MAN MAKING HIMSELF INTO A BIT OF A CARTOON STYLE CHARACTER ON A SMALL WEBSITE ISN'T QUITE THE SAME! ;D IT'S ENTERTAINING THOUGH. FAR BE IT FROM ME TO STOP YOU! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 22:22
DecentralizedByGuilt
If you are truly interested in what I spend the majority of my online time doing, I will now share with you: THE REAL TOMMY
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 22:31
Estella
AH YES - YOUR YOUTUBES! COOL, YO! ARE THEY EFFECTIVE? DO YOU GET A LARGE FOLLOWING, AND INSPIRE HARDCORE DEBATE, ALONG WITH 'OMG U SUX' AND 'POST THIS ON 10 VIDZ OR U WILL DIE A HORRABLE DETH' TYPE COMMENTS?

BUT WHY BLOOP? WHY NOT OPEN DIARY, WHERE THERE IS POTENTIALLY A FAR GREATER AUDIENCE? OR DO YOU HAVE A DIARY THERE TOO?
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 22:57
DecentralizedByGuilt
Thanks, I had a large following, with close to 3 million hits! But youtube has suspended my account, 3 times now. :(

So, it's slow building my base back up, and people finding me again. plus with the release of Zeitgeist, and it going viral, my main topic, religious mythology, is not as taboo as it was before.

After 7 years of writing blogs, I'm kind of tired of it. A few articles I wrote on Zionism went semi viral. I've had more success with video, and I enjoy it more anyway.

I know people on bloop, my g/f is on bloop. I been here off and on since 04 when ITW crashed. I hate OD never liked it. JC is to slow and small.
I have a myspace with umteen thousand friends from all over the world.

what do you want from me?

keep in my you're talking to a guy that has KILL tattooed on his knuckles
and NICE SUCKS tattooed on his knee ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 23:09
Estella
HAHA - GOSH, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU, YO! I'M CHATTING TO YOU, SAME AS I CHAT TO EVERYONE. I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU WERE HOPING TO GAIN FROM THIS THREAD, AND ALSO ABOUT HOW YOU SPREAD YOUR PROPOGANDAZ, YO. I'M INCURABLY NOSY! ;D

AND, GOSH, WHAT YOU HAVE TATTOOED ON YOUR KNUCKLES AND KNEES MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. BUT I DO THINK 'NICE SUX' WITH AN 'X' WOULD BE MORE FUN. 'SUCKS' IS ONE OF THOSE WORDS THAT IS SO AMERICAN AND TEENAGE THAT IT SIMPLY HAS TO END WITH AN 'X' FOR FULL EFFECT. HOWEVER, I DO LIKE THE SYMMETRY OF USING TWO BODY PARTS THAT BEGIN WITH 'KN'.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 23:22
DecentralizedByGuilt
but will sux work for suxy sucky hmmmm
I think you might be 'on something here that led you 'to it
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends