Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Please, STOP supporting the "troops"
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 05:54
DecentralizedByGuilt
I'm sitting here saying to my self, wow Tommy, you have no class at all, here it is on memorial day, and this is how you talk to a veteran, I feel very shameful right now. :(

and I do apologize, you, and the others, I know are good people deep down. You just got hard on your luck and were sucked into a trap of lies. Thank goodness you got out, what a horrible thing to have to go through. may God/Allah/Krishna/Buddha/Shiva/Osiris/Isis/Horus/Jesus/Mithra/Zeus/Shen/Yahweh bless you :D
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 07:37
kein mitleid
I'm offended because you left out my deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 07:46
DecentralizedByGuilt
doh! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 11:26
mixie
Flying Spaghetti Monsterism seems to have quite the popular following on Bloop XD
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 10:20
LuvinmyBoys
ooooh yahweh. the crazies around here love them some house of yahweh.
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 23:17
love♥nik
.... Who were you talking to w/ this? XD
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 23:29
DecentralizedByGuilt
myself,lol
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 23:30
love♥nik
Sadly, I figured. XD
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 13:31
BROTHERJIM_4_JC
In the words of Nixon....Todays friends.........tomorrows enemies. Just because a nation or a person is friends with us for a time doesn't mean they will always be. That is just naive thinking
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 15:18
DecentralizedByGuilt
It's naive to think anyone must be your enemy.
You can only make enemies yourself!
It takes two to tango
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 12:20
~Sheeniki~
You know it is sad to see a hard ass debate over what are Men and women are doing in the Military. tell me this How do you know that our soldiers are raping Women and Killing childern Are you actually over there Watching EVERY rape and EVERY killing I will always support the troops I am proud of the many Men and Women that are over fighting
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 14:27
Lady Elphaba
Ever learnt that you need to end your sentences with a "full stop" before beginning a new one? ;D
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 14:28
Lady Elphaba
...Or any other appropriate punctuation mark at that!
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 15:53
DecentralizedByGuilt
try reading the whole thread. we left links to the enormous amount of rapes going on, including forcing parents to watch their children be sodomised.

and links to the 100,000 dead civilians, including 100's of children.

You support an illegal war, and the war criminals that fight it. open your eyes up, you godless tool for death
0 likes [|reply]
28 May 2009, 15:34
mixie
Wait... am I reading this right? Because it seems like you're saying since you don't see the rapes and killings of innocent civilians, you remain proud of the people committing them?
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 13:30
BROTHERJIM_4_JC
This is by far the most retarded thread in the history of Bloop. First it was posted purely for drama sake as our thoughts and his has no real bearing on the reality of this war especially since Congress did give the President power to wage this war and how do you declare war on a group of terrorist thugs when they are not a nation. The simple fact is we must protect ourselves from the the very real enemy who does want to destroy us, not so much because of our freedom as we are led to believe but primarily because we are not an Islamic Nation.

Tommy has disgraced himself her implying that todays are not real soldiers as back in the days of the consititution. Yet he ignores the obvious that our soldiers are just as real and just as given to following the orders that are handed down from the Commander in Chief. Soldiers are not asked to go to war if they feel it is constitutionally correct or if it falls in line with their own political or religious beliefs. They follow orders and that is what they do well. They fight when told to fight and they are and always have done a fine job at this. Being a soldier is noble even if those who are in charge are morons.

Those soldiers who disgrace their uniform and their representation of our country should be brought to justice, and let me remind you that in all wars their are casualties of non combatants (collateral damage). That is a fact of warfare and quite frankly we have went out of our way to try to avoid them over and over again. The days of carpet bombing are over and we have shown the need for precision arms which we have utilized effectively not perfectly.

As I said before this is just Tommy drumming up drama seeking attention and he has gotten plenty now we should just let this threat hit the Bloop graveyard it so readily deserves.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 15:49
DecentralizedByGuilt
This is by far the most retarded thread in the history of Bloop.

--Read the whole thread and then try and dispute the real facts, retard

First it was posted purely for drama

--Of gee dumb shit, it's posted in the DRAMA section. but thanks for letting me know where I posted this on purpose at, duh.com but the substance is there. for people interested. the drama is here to, bec people love to flock to drama, on bloop it's well known that people pay more attention to the drama than anything else.

sake as our thoughts and his has no real bearing on the reality of this war especially since Congress did give the President power to wage this war

--No they didnt. They gave permission to go after those that attacked on on 9/11
Permission was not given to rage war on another country, and force them to have regime changes, but that happens to be illegal!

and how do you declare war on a group of terrorist thugs when they are not a nation.

--You hunt them down on covert operations, nice and sneaky like, so you can actually catch them, and dont end up murdering over 100,000 innocent civilians you godless tool!

The simple fact is we must protect ourselves from the the very real enemy who does want to destroy us, not so much because of our freedom as we are led to believe but primarily because we are not an Islamic Nation.

--That is a known media LIE. The only reason we we're attacked, or hated, is because the US went over their first, and put military bases on their holy land, and began to murder muslims. and teh US supports the godforsaken terroist state of Israel, that is committing ethnic genocide on the Palestinians. You support this, bec you think Cyrus was talking about Judaism, and not the semite jews of that time. So you think your jesus myth wil return bec a man made prophecy came true bec military imperialism made it possable, only you got the wrong jews there, doh!

Tommy has disgraced himself her implying that todays are not real soldiers as back in the days of the consititution. Yet he ignores the obvious that our soldiers are just as real and just as given to following the orders that are handed down from the Commander in Chief. Soldiers are not asked to go to war if they feel it is constitutionally correct or if it falls in line with their own political or religious beliefs. They follow orders and that is what they do well. They fight when told to fight and they are and always have done a fine job at this. Being a soldier is noble even if those who are in charge are morons.

--wrong! It happens to be illegal to follow any order that lies against the constitution, the very thing that allows you to have the freedoms you do have, and is the backbone of this country. Already soldiers have used to deploy to Iraq bec it;s an unconstitutional war, they did not have to go to Iraq based on the war is unconstitutional, and there was nothing anyone could do to make them go and fight in an unconstitutional war. More soldiers must be told they have a way out, the war is unconstitutional and so by law, they do not have to fight, this is a fact, because some have won their cases, and did not have to go to Iraq. If the rest of the moronic kids fighting this illegal war, would stand up for justice, and take pride in abiding to th real actual laws, hey could end this war now, bec legally they do not have to fight, because it's illegal according to our own laws to even be there, and it's illegal in the international laws as well, bec the UN never gave the US permission to invade Iraq. please stop spread lies and disinformation, and talking abut shit you dont even know about.

Those soldiers who disgrace their uniform and their representation of our country should be brought to justice, and let me remind you that in all wars their are casualties of non combatants (collateral damage). That is a fact of warfare and quite frankly we have went out of our way to try to avoid them over and over again. The days of carpet bombing are over and we have shown the need for precision arms which we have utilized effectively not perfectly.

--You fucking sick bastard!!!! So now you want to murder all women and children, and dont give a shit about innocent lives, you think we have tried are best not to kill them, and so now you say fuck irt, kill them all. FUCK YOU!!!! GODLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! SHAME ON YOU YOU FUCKING SICKO!!!!

As I said before this is just Tommy drumming up drama seeking attention and he has gotten plenty now we should just let this threat hit the Bloop graveyard it so readily deserves.

--Yes jimfag, we all know forgiveness is lesson you never learned. but of course want god to forgive you for your sins, meanwhile you wont even to to members on your own family, because forgiveness is not in your arsinal of bullshit high horse crapola. you are NO christian, fact!
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 18:28
kein mitleid
Not to mention a soldier is allowed to disobey what he or she believes to be an illegal order, whether against conscience, law, or protecting the United States and her beautiful Constitution. However, most soldiers either don't know this or are too chicken shit to take a stand.

The problem is the government and chain of command mislead, either through ignorance or intent, and young men and women are fighting and dying for a muddied cause in a land far from home.

And for Obama's "administration of transparency," what a fine job he's doing thus far.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 20:29
DecentralizedByGuilt
one more thing

Islam did not declare jihad on the US or Christianity

But the US did declare jihad on Islamofascism
0 likes [|reply]
27 May 2009, 01:06
DecentralizedByGuilt
"Those soldiers who disgrace their uniform and their representation of our country should be brought to justice, and let me remind you that in all wars their are casualties of non combatants (collateral damage). That is a fact of warfare and quite frankly we have went out of our way to try to avoid them over and over again. The days of carpet bombing are over and we have shown the need for precision arms which we have utilized effectively not perfectly."

--I see now I completely misread that part, sorry about that.
True that anyone that has raped the 100's of Iraqi women & children, and some cases kill their whole family after making them watch them rape their 12-14 yr old daughters, should be brought to justice. a few have. But the fact remains we never had any right to be in Iraq, the Iraqis never wanted us there, nor do they now. The war is over, everything the US said she would do, she has. It;s time to come home. The only thing that is making Iraqis unsafe is the US and those that support her. Every soldier by law has the right to chose not to fight in Iraq. They need to stand for justice, honor, and defend their constitutional rights as soldiers. STAND DOWN SON THE WAR IS OVER
0 likes [|reply]
27 May 2009, 01:09
BROTHERJIM_4_JC
I think you already know I have never support the War in Iraq. It was a ill conceived war of choice brought forth by Bush's need to be better than Daddy.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 19:07
An Unfinished Lady
I haven't read through this entire thread, so that's my bad. I know a lot of people who think the way awesomesauce does, and I know a lot of people who think along the lines of, "Well, we don't see you out there, etc."

My biggest question when I hear people say, "I support the troops, but not the war," is, when the eff did the draft come back into effect? There has been a consistent war/fighting with the Middle East since the late 1980s, so anyone who has enlisted after Desert Storm/Shield has done it with the full knowledge that there's a war going on & they may have to go to a foreign country & kill or be killed. This isn't Vietnam where they HAD to go to war. They did it of their own free will, so it's obviously something they 'believe' in.

I understand that some men enlist to get an education, to get out of trouble, etc. but there's been an intense war since September 2001. Do you not have that in the front of your mind when you're enlisting? You can't support the troops and not the war, when those troops - who are the very ones who complain about Bush getting us in, "this mess," - are the very ones who will tell you it's the life they've chosen. Again, if this were Vietnam, I might agree with that saying.

0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 20:23
DecentralizedByGuilt
That's it right there! ;D

'imagine if they had a war and no one showed up to fight'
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 21:49
panda bear.
I don't agree with the war, and the stories of some of the soldiers acting like fucking pirates (lol rape n plunder!!!!)

I wish I had the patience to read all the luldramaz
0 likes [|reply]
27 May 2009, 18:03
Independant.Mama
Awesome...you keep posting the SAME link over and over again from Wiki....which is NOT a reliable source for ANYTHING. If you're going to post a link about a topic make sure it's a reliable one.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends