Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Please, STOP supporting the "troops"
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:24
.love.struck.
If it wasn't for the troops, we wouldn't be living our lives right now. You can't blame those men and women who are giving their life to our country for war. Soliders don't declare when we are having war, its the government officials. I'm tired of this war we are having and our people dying but I'm not going to bash our troops. They have my absolute respect. So before you on bashing them, think about what you have right now and think if we didn't have them.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:41
DecentralizedByGuilt
You're wrong.
what we have now was achieved by a very strict set of rules.
They include, you can not attack another country, unless they attack you first.
And in the geneva convention, it states that collective punishment is illegal.
I'm so sick of naive twits saying that breaking the law is perfectly fine if you were told to.
pathetic!
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:52
.love.struck.
Well whatever. You can think what you want but you can't bash the troops.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:59
DecentralizedByGuilt
That's doesnt even make sense

my thinking IS backing the troops.
thanks for giving me permission to think for myself!

go back to your mindless programming.

you support the murder of children, as long as someone else tells you to, you mindless sicko
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 20:02
DecentralizedByGuilt
oops, i meant my thinking is bashing* the troops

but the reality of it, my thinking, if it was shared, saves lives

your stinking thinking takes life away.

I support the troops more then you could ever stand.
bec I believe in abiding to international, and the constitution.
my thinking doesnt send them into "harms way"
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 20:03
DecentralizedByGuilt
understand* not ever stand,lol

when will i ever learn to proof read, then post? ;D
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 20:11
.love.struck.
You don't even know me. I'm not someone that is programed. I don't support murdering people, but sadly that is one of cons. People in the middle east aren't any better, in fact, they are worse. They use women and children as bait because they know we have more compassion towards them. I find it funny how you can attack me and call me a sicko when you don't even know me. Yes, I support our troops, but I don't argee with them still being there. We can't just pull out, you have to blame the person who brought us there in the beginning and let it drag since 2001. So why don't you go send letters to them and call them sickos.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 20:35
DecentralizedByGuilt
You support an illegal war, you support the murder of children as a "con" you accept.

You refuse to address what motivated the "terroist" to attack. They didnt do it for no reason at all.
In fact the US is the one that went over there and starting supplying weapons to all sides. Especially Israel, with her annual land theft.

we're bombing their cities, we're going into their towns, their are women and children all over the place, they live there. It's not bait, it's running for your fucking life, it's women hiding the men fighting for their country.
what do you want them to do? go out in the middle of a field out in the open and SHOUT here I am all out in teh open for you. please come back to reality lady. The reality of you borderline racism with your total bullshit that americans care more about the lives of children then Iraqis, Afganies, and Pakastanians do.
I got some news for you asshole.
America kills more middle eastern children each month, then the other way around.
The odds of you ever killed killed by a "terroist" or your children, are so small i cant even type it here, bec you would see it, less than a pixel,lol

0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 20:42
.love.struck.
LOL, I'm an asshole? Uh okay. I just laugh at you.

Believe me, if I had it my way, I would of fixed this war in one simple step and would of avioded it to last as long as it has. If you want to call people assholes, go write letters to the government. They are a huge part of this.

LOL, asshole. That is hilarious!
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 20:47
DecentralizedByGuilt
well then, can I vote for you for dictator, bec you will end all wars?

I'm not attacking you personally, I'm using you as a venting tool.
if i say asshole, its just bec it sounds good in the sentence,
my apologies, and dont take anything as say personal.
it's just that this specific topic, enrages me, bec "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"

I fore was lit, it;s called the Ni4D
a viable solution.
vote.org
look into it
we have a solution
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 20:48
DecentralizedByGuilt
a fire* was lit - under my ass(hole) :0)
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 21:27
Movies, UNL.
That is the way of war. would you have us go over there with flowers and nice notes in our hands? Surely that would make everything right.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 23:44
DecentralizedByGuilt
The constitution, remember that, yeah it's what real men fought and died for. The constitution of the United States says that we can NOT "go over there"
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 00:21
April_Wedding
Oh but yes they can come over here and fly planes into our buildings - and kill OUR soldiers in surprise attacks.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 00:24
Chris
Except the people that flew those planes into those buildings aren't the same people we went over there to go fight.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:32
Mistress Sarah
*SNAP* SO TRUE ;)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 00:48
DecentralizedByGuilt
1. It was in retaliation for our support of Israel and her refusal to abide to the UN resolutions for peace, and for putting a military base on Saudi "holy land" and Attacking Iraq from it in the first gulf war. Along with a whole host of other crimes against humanity, such as the sanctioning of a food and medical to the Iraqis, and teh periodically bombings al throughout the 90's. And of it course it even goes back to supporting both Iran and Iraq at the same time during their 8 yr long war, which is where Saddam, who we helped get into office in the first place, got his WMDs from. The US's imperialism in the ME has been going on for a very long time. 9/11 was not a surprise attack: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Danger
We are being played the fool, and anyone that plays in this foolish game of death murder kill is a fool for ignoring history!

2. It's illegal to collectively punish the nation of Afghan, because some rouge unwanted "terroist" whom btw the majority of the 19 hijackers did NOT live in Afghanistan. But the point is, here let me give an example:
I, an american, hate Canada. they been f-ing us over for to long, I'm not alone, there are possibly thousands of us that share this hatred of canada, but a small group of us have gotten together in mexico, and have come up with a plan to fly some planes into your financial capital, and we succeed, does Canada now have the right to bomb all of mexico and establish a new government there?
answer: NO, how so? because the Geneva Laws of international rights, says that collective punishment is illegal.
So how can we get those responsible? well, you didnt send thousands of people waving flags shouting here we come, and announce your coming for months on end. in big giant ships, and planes, and all over TV we are coming to find you. here we come 123 ready or not... nice head start you have. hey, didnt I just see you 3 days before 9/11 in the hospital on a kidney dialis machine, that has to be kept sterilized, so careful running around the mountains with bombs flying, here we come US SEE US WE ARE HERE

no, you dispatch your secret agent guys and bring him in. luring him in with whitney Houston, I heard he WAS a big fan.

You bring the bad guys in all nice and quite like, so no body gets hurt. Haven't you ever watched The Andy Griffith Show b4?

Real coppers follow the law, and they always get their man! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:34
Mary Magdelene
BTW, "rouge" is something people wear on their cheeks to make them more colorful.

"Rogue" is the word you should be using.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:44
Chris
This is relevant to the discussion.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 21:29
Movies, UNL.
Also, as a disclaimer: I didn't read all of it, or most of it. I read: "we're bombing their cities, we're going into their towns" and stopped there. I find, and have always found, you to be a complete retard. So I don't give your posts much thought.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 22:27
DecentralizedByGuilt
apparently yo dont give anything much thought at all. which is why you run away when shown how illogical and "retarded" YOU are.

hit me back when you find your bigboy pants, and actually figure out what commonsense is ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:40
Movies, UNL.
apparently yo dont give anything much thought at all. which is why you run away

Run away? I'm a fat, lazy man. I wouldn't run anywhere on account of you or what you said.

"I find, and have always found, you to be a complete retard." Enough said.

0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:41
DecentralizedByGuilt
bla bla bla

got anything of value to say?
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:36
Minda Hey Hey™
How fitting you write this during Memorial Day weekend, was that the plan?

Wait, I think I've actually fought about this with you a LONG time ago.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:43
DecentralizedByGuilt
yes, it's a position I held long before 9/11

but seeing how last night was nothing but a bunch of war movies and the glorification of murder.(on TV aka god)

I'm pissed! :D
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends