Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Please, STOP supporting the "troops"
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 23:05
DecentralizedByGuilt
those people fighting in the illegal wars, will be the ones that cause world war three. that's how fucked up this world already is, people all over the world support murders, just not their murdering illegal actions.

if you care anything at all about any soldier, support the laws that keep them safe.

Afghanistan didnt attack Canada. or the US
btw
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 00:24
April_Wedding
My last post to you; your a complete idiot. I am going to have to repent tonight as I am a God fearing women. However, I have to say (again I'm so sorry Lord!) you are an arrogant, ignorant, and stupid asshole.

I hope these people don't actually continue to fight with you. It's pointless. There's no fighting with dumb. ;-D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:21
DecentralizedByGuilt
I love you to :)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:09
- misseriin*
i know.
im not stupid, i understand the conflict.
ignorance really is bliss...
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 00:35
mrs mandy moo
Tommy, this is an atrocious thread.
Firstly, your title is misleading and upsetting to people. You, according to your posts, actually support troops. Just not in the theatres they are currently sent to.
Secondly, using emotive language and calling names is not a means of education.
In all honesty you just sound like an internet crackpot. Other crackpots will love your spouting rhetoric, but anyone with an education won't back you.
Thirdly, the timing is just meant to attract attention. Well, of course, you say. However, it won't cause anyone to support you and it will hurt people's feeling that have troops that they care for in service.
How did you think you would help anyone with this thread?

If you have an opinion, back it up. Get off your arse and run for office. See if you can indeed do a better job than those that currently are.

This is not the place. If you beleive this, you have done your cause harm.

I for one think you have underthought the issue.
However, I wont be engaging you in a drama thread where all that will happen is you will call me an asshole that supports child murder.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 00:53
foreverglow
amen to that. thank you for this mandy :)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:02
ThatDarnMiranda
I love you, Mandy.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:16
DecentralizedByGuilt
Yes, this thread is not for everyone. Its everything you described, and i love it :)

I'm against all politicians, or running for any office.

What I am for, is for the we the people to have the power to make laws, the essential part of government. Laws that are not only deemed constitutional by the supreme court, but also laws that uphold the constitution/bill of rights.

Now this may sound corny and stupid, and sooo 60's ish.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

you dig

vote.org

Take this country back for real, with a true democracy, not a republic of trusting lying politician after lying politician, to the point it matters not who anyone votes in or out, in these 2,4,6...life time periods of musical chairs. Oh no, this is so much bigger than a failed Republic of broken representative government. This is about each and everyone of you, actually being able to vote your opinion Nationally, and have it count.
just like american idol, only we'll be direct democracying liberty/freedom/justice :D

The tittle is an attention getter, the tactics are for shock value- like grabbing one by the shoulders and saying now listen here buddy, you cant go around breaking all the rules, we have rules for a reason, now shape the f up or you're out!-, but the substance is here, you cannot fight an illegal war, when no one comes to fight. stand down soldier, we as human beings have rules in common rights recognized. They must be followed.

ps. From now on, no one on bloop can ever talk about the space program, unless they plan to be an astronaut! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:41
Meghans Follie
enjoying the drama that you started? Its not even worth addressing the issue you have created other then to say if you don't like it - leave.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:46
.xoxo
I have to agree with Tommy. I don't see why soldiers are still going over there. Sure, they are being commanded to go over there. I know they don't like it, and it is their job. Although, if soldiers took a stand to not go over there and stop killing innocent people. I don't see how this can even be a war. They don't even know who they are fighting against, the enemy looks like civilians. I have talked to a lot of troops that have gone to Iraq and seen what it has done to them. It really tears them apart. It's just sick, and we shouldn't have gone over there in the first place. Iraq never bombed us, it was Osama that bombed us.
I love it when people say the soldiers are going over there to fight for our freedoms. I never had any of my freedoms be in danger of being taken away! The whole war is just ridiculous. We have been in this thing since 2001, and I don't see any change happening.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:56
DecentralizedByGuilt
thank you! you said that so much better than i :)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:09
sumamen
I agree with .xoxo
She said what I wanted to say, but couldn't think of how to say it! ;-D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:19
.xoxo
It's really sad what is going on over there. One of my friends got back from Iraq a little over a year ago, and he said he had to stop giving children chocolate bars because the children would flood the trucks and one time and child threw a grenade at them. A CHILD. How can they fight a child? Luckily, one of the other soldiers noticed it and threw it away from them before it went off. It is so sad. And people want to defend this war saying that the troops are over there fighting for my rights, when my rights were never in danger of being taken away. I wish people would stop being so ignorant and teach themselves what is really going on.
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 22:53
love♥nik
Now see Tommy, if you'd said it the way SHE said it, you wouldn't have gotten the drama you crave. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:32
foreverglow
I see what you are saying and I agree somewhat. What really got me was when Tommy said that we should treat the soldiers like they were treated when they came home from Vietnam. NO ONE deserves to be treated that way. WAR cannot be stopped. If the president, commander in chief says, GO TO WAR... guess what you're shit out of luck. Also, you can't tell me when they are getting shot at that they aren't going to shoot back. Noway would I just sit there and twiddle my thumbs while some fucktard with a bomb strapped to them tries to blow me up and a bunch of other innocent people.

Yes it would be nice if the soldiers could stand up and say "NO!" but you know that isn't going to happen. Look what protesting the war has done? Absolutely nothing. It's not a democracy, if it was the people would have a choice in the matter... we clearly don't.

I know Tommy is trying to say that we all need to stand up as a people, as a country and take back what is our rights from the Govt, but it's NOT going to happen because so many people are stuck in their ways. It's just how it is, and it's sad.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:45
.xoxo
Yeah I don't agree with him telling us to treat the soldiers that way. It isn't right to treat anyone that way. I don't support this war though, and think we should get out of there as soon as possible. Like I said, the one thing that upsets me the most is people saying we had a reason to go over there, because we didn't. My rights were not at stake, and people need to realize that. I would never wish any harm come to anyone, ever.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:25
Mary Magdelene
Do I support the war? No. Not a chance. But I DO support the troops. I pray for them every day. I want them to know that when (if) they make it home (and I pray they do make it home), they will have people who care about them to come home to. People who won't treat them with disdain as we did the Vietnam Vets. THAT is the kind of support I give our troops.

Fuck you if you don't like it.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:08
DecentralizedByGuilt
do you pray for the innocent Iraqis/Afghans/ and Pakistanis?

I support abiding to the constitution, along with international law.

If you support those that break it, and refuse to stand up for their rights, fuck you
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:31
Miss
my father was in the army for 21 years.. retired the year of 9/11 and was actually in Kosovo when 9/11 occurred. i'm seriously loosing my faith in this website. all it has become is a drama well for losers who can't get on with their lives and think of something better to do. i'm so tired of this. i will ALWAYS support the troops, always. (that does NOT mean that i support the war. i support the soldiers and am looking forward to the end of the war when the friends of my family can come home) i support them for their bravery and their risks, and i would die before i called any of them murderers OR spit on them like you are suggesting.

all i can say is, how dare the creator of this thread call soldiers murderers. if you don't agree with the war, then fine. don't attack those enlisted in the army and call them murderers.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:11
DecentralizedByGuilt
they are murders!!!

they are breaking the laws set forth by our forefathers, they deserve NOTHING!

if your life consists of do nothing and go along with whatever law breakers say. have nice life! sucker
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 15:06
Miss
they are murders!!!

they are breaking the laws set forth by our forefathers, they deserve NOTHING!

if your life consists of do nothing and go along with whatever law breakers say. have nice life! sucker

and what do you do? huh? you sit around on a blogging website and slither around trying to make people angry by offending them in any way you can. are you proud of it? do you think anyone will respect you for what you do? no, they won't is the answer. a soldier, however, will always be honored for risking their lives for civilians.

you're an idiot, man. you obviously don't know a single person from the army, or you would never call them murderers. your reaction to what anyone says here is "THEY'RE MURDERERS!" it reminds me of my baby cousin who, after we changed the channel from dora the explorer to scooby doo last night, kept shouting, "THAT is NOT dora! that is not dora!" lol
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:26
DecentralizedByGuilt
I dont honor anyone that murders and rapes children, you sick fuck

respect you? PALEASE

respected from you? LOLS!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:29
Miss
another childish answer.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:36