Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Please, STOP supporting the "troops"
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:10
DecentralizedByGuilt
As long as naive kids are wiling to sign the dotted line to murder people.
the wars will never end!

we must on a grassroots level bring back the baby killer name calling and spitting on them and let them know how wrong and stupid they are for MUDERING men women and CHILDREN

STAND DOWN SOLDIER BE A REAL HUMAN!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:13
« Krisstah »
prepare for a wrath of angry females.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:14
DecentralizedByGuilt
Oh I'm ready for the idiot enablers ;)
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:20
« Krisstah »
I think the power of the menstrual cycle is worse then anything.. haha..
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 19:30
Cokeadot
I couldn't agree more with you Kiki! lmfao
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 21:28
Doc
this thread shows promise for lolzdrama
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:49
T.A.I
Oh no.

lolzdrama is an understatement.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 21:44
Acid Fairy
See, I actually agree with this. I'm against the war. It's stupid.
1 like [|reply]
25 May 2009, 00:33
DivaAshley
FUCK YOU! My husband serves this country, and does so with pride. He leaves his family, and goes over to a country where he could likely be killed just so ass holes like you can have their free speech, and sleep safely in their beds. OU EVER COULD BE. He didn't sign on the "dotted line" to kill people. he did so to serve this country, and take care of us, his family. How dare you? You have no idea what you're talking about. Screw you, and all that have your same moronic view. People like you should be put right in the middle of Iraq and Afghanistan... let's see how long you last.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:32
DecentralizedByGuilt
Iraq and Afghanistan did NOT attack us.
Your husband is breaking the law of the United States of America!
it's called the constitution, where as REAL MEN fought and died for the freedoms that your husband is taken away.

Real americans work real jobs to support your family, so your stupid tool of a husband can go play army men in sand killing innocent CHILDREN

shame on you, you and yours disgrace to real americans, and the real soldiers that died for what you take for granted, and worst of all, are willing to through away.
1 like [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:19
DivaAshley
Actually, my husband has NEVER killed a child, so you can screw yourself with that comment. I don't take ANYTHING for granted, but obviously you do. Why don't you try talking about something you KNOW about rather than speaking of our brave men and women in the military. Something you have no knowledge of, frankly. My husband is NOT breaking the law, but it's laughable that you would say so. He's doing what he is told to do BY our country, FOR our country so that idiots like you can go on spewing your radical crap every day. Go jump off a bridge, or, better yet, go join the terrorists in Iraq so that a soldier like my brave, amazing husband can blow you away. Lol. You're an idiot.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:29
DecentralizedByGuilt
what if husband has killed children, and raped Iraqi women. and just doesnt tell you abut it?

It's laughable that you could be so stupid as to support unconstitutional wars, that put your idiot murdering husband in harm in the first place. Iraq did not attacks us. Afghan did not attack us. you fucking MORON
1 like [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:33
neverpretty
woah woah woah. you are waaay out of line, buddy. you do realize that not every person over there kills, right? that some are there for "support" operations? it's more than possible that her husband hasn't murdered anybody.

also, calling people stupid and idiotic doesn't make your argument any more valid.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:44
DecentralizedByGuilt
guilty by association. If you fix a guys gun or truck , or w/e so he can go on a illegal murdering rampage, and you even know it. you are just as guilty.

i only call names back to people, usually the same ones they call me. funny how you didnt even see that,lol
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:59
neverpretty
then, are we wives guilty by association for feeding our husband and caring for their well-being? and if we are, guilty of what exactly?

i am now past the point of annoyed and just...well, bemused.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:11
DecentralizedByGuilt
yes, stop feeding your husband, make him sleep on the couch! kick him out! divorce him!
Tell him you are a proud american that will NOT toleration ANYONE that refuses to abide to
The Constitution Of The United States of America!

That real soldiers died so that we have the constitution/bill of rights (freedom)
and you will NOT lets ANYONE disrespect what this country stands for!
Justice, Liberty, Democracy Republic (trusting only politicians to make all desions for you)

and like someone else pointed out, we has americans have a duty to stand up to these baby killers, oh wait that' me, I mean they said that we has americans are just as guilty for allowing a handful of cronies to break the laws that made this country great!

write your senator, and explain to him that if your husband doesnt stop participated in a war crime, that you might be held accountable for aiding and abetting (bedding,lol ;) )
0 likes [|reply]
27 May 2009, 17:08
Makayla
Can you explain in detail how the war is unconstitutional?
0 likes [|reply]
27 May 2009, 17:26
DecentralizedByGuilt
sure :)

The constitution says we have the right to defend ourselves. It's doesnt say we have the right to attack anyone we think might some day attack us, but haven't attacked us at all. Iraq never attacked us. Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11. And Iraq did not harbor terroist, because Iraq/Saddam and Osama/al qaeda are sworn enemies. Iraq didnt have WMDs. and Saddam never mass murdered his own people those were Kurds and the two were at war, the Kurds being back by Iran, and teh Kurds helped Iran with their war with Iraq. Research Kurdistan the country and people that lived there long before there ever was an Iraq, if you want to understand the difference between a Kurd and an Iraqi.
Saddam's government was moving towards one more like our own, without the help of the US, so it;s lie to say the US is bring them freedom and democracy, Saddam has done more to liberate Iraqis than anyone else, research this "evil man" Saddam: "a social revolutionary and a modernizer, following the Nasser model. To the consternation of Islamic conservatives, his government gave women added freedoms and offered them high-level government and industry jobs. Saddam also created a Western-style legal system, making Iraq the only country in the Persian Gulf region not ruled according to traditional Islamic law (Sharia). Saddam abolished the Sharia law courts, except for personal injury claims."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein#Secular_leadership
0 likes [|reply]
27 May 2009, 17:30
Makayla
Thanks =)
I am off to research and will be back.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:07
Chris
Mono is more-or-less correct. This would be like saying the state is guilty for giving a murderer a life sentence (and essentially "caring" for them) rather than give them the death penalty.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, if the war in Iraq is unconstitutional, the troops are most likely as lied to as we are.

One last thing I want to point out - Congress never officially declared war on any nation, so if you want to get down to technicalities, nothing we are doing is going against the Constitution (not that it's right by your standards).
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:22
DecentralizedByGuilt
mono is grasping for straws, and it's completely pointless, scince by law it is a crime to refuse anyone food.

The war is unconstitutional because congress didnt declare war.

It's also unconstitutional, because like it or not, it only gives us a right to defend ourselves,. not attack anyone that hasnt attacked us first. doesnt matter if they have a million nukes pointing at us like Russia and China. they would have to attack us first.

Russia and China both, and more of a threat to us, than any of these little pipsqueak countries we keep messing with, and dumb america acts surprised when they fight back.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:27
DecentralizedByGuilt
and i only say that about Russia and China having nukes pointed at us, to show how it's okay....
just dont shoot one at us. and all is good
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:28
Chris
The United States avoided all these international laws when they provided their "proof" that Iraq was in possession of WMDs which the UN fell for. I fully agree with the idea that the U.S. government knew from the get-go that what they were looking at weren't WMDs, but they easily pulled it off and acted like they were acting out of caution.

"The war is unconstitutional because congress didnt declare war."

It wasn't a war despite what the media called it. The U.S. acted "police" when we went over there searching for WMDs. Like I was saying before, in the troops' defense, they don't know the stuff you supposedly know. As far as they're concerned, Iraq had WMDs, and there are still terrorists in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia, regardless of whether or not your preachings are true.

Also, your last comment is confusing. We aren't picking wars simply to bully these countries. Warfare isn't a school playground.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:51
DecentralizedByGuilt
The UN did not fall for the lies of america. The UN did not give the US permission to invade Iraq.
The UN clearly said you cant invade Iraq, to let them and their inspectors handle it.

the "shock and awe" in baghdad on day one, was not soldiers acting like police looking for WMDs

It's true that many didnt know Iraq not only didnt have any WMDs that were known about, and came from the US anyway,lol
but Iraq was so crippled from the Iran war, followed by the first gulf war, and the sanctions and bombings that followed, not to mention Kuwait flooding the OIL market screwing up Iraq's chances for economic recovery (and might as well through in Iraq switching to dealing OIL in the Euro, not the US dollar anymore) that Iraq wasn't a threat to anyone, especially a super power like the US. my gawd, they never had anything in their arsenal that could possibly reach us. They wouldn't ever consider even attacking the US if they could. Nothing would be gained out of that for them, they were crippled.

It's perfectly fine to doubt anything i say.
Just that all anyone has to do is look into what i say, bec I really dont go around making things up for shits n giggles
only sometimes j/k ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 04:57
Chris
Well don't get me wrong, I don't believe or disbelieve. I'm a skeptic.

It was never said that Iraq would be a threat to America's freedom or anything of the sort (which really begs the question - why do people say that troops are over there fighting for freedom?). We went over there to act like the UN police force, waving our finger at Iraq at the notion of them having illegal WMDs, which they didn't. In the process, we took a real bastard out of power, who had it coming, but it wasn't our business to be over there. Someone else should have done it, i.e. the people of Iraq. That desolate place was about ready for a revolution, and the United States should have had nothing to do with it.

We all know why we went there, and it's been common knowledge since it was revealed that Iraq never had any WMDs in the first place: North America and Europe's prime source of oil was being compromised, and neither force could have afforded the loss of real estate. GWB trying to one-up his father was just a bonus in his eyes.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends