Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Kelly, come back. >:|
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 16:20
Bella.
She is now. But why let it go to the extent of putting the internet before a marriage? Therefore causing problems.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 16:30
& skull.
the incident occurred, it caused a problem, she removed her diary, problem solved. as far as i can see, that isn't putting the internet ahead of her marriage. she's removed the problem. as soon as steve mentioned it was a problem, she did something about it. she didn't let it go or put it before her marriage. so i'm kinda confused as to why you think she did.

this is really none of anyone's business anyway. it's their marriage, we shouldn't care about it's issues. if she's doing it to cause less problems for them, then fine. that's her business.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:56
Bella.
Again, you are right. But what I am saying is, why even let it GET to the extent of harming your marriage.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 05:44
& skull.
she'd hardly been doing much around the site until that dear anon entry where shit hit the fan. it was one incident that caused it.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 12:37
Bella.
That doesn't matter. It shouldn't have even interfered with her relationship in the first place. I mean, it's JUST a diary site.

Given, she did leave to "help" her marriage but it shouldn't have even went that far as to harming her relationship. I mean, that's just wrong on so many levels. It's just a website for fucks sake.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:42
Fake Diary
This is how it goes:

Kelly, you're not allowed to voice your opinions on BloopDiary because you are my wife. If you do so, there will be a problem not only on Bloop, but within our marriage.

Purpose of person on Bloop not available to voice their opinion = none. Unless they don't do anything but write in their diary and not read or get commented.

:)
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 23:40
Estella
WELL, MAKE A PROPER FAKE DIARY WHERE YOU DON'T REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY AS STEVE'S WIFE, YO. LIKE KEEP YOUR OLD DIARY AS FO, SO YOU CAN WRITE WHATEVER YOU PLEASE WITHOUT DRAMA ERUPTING EVERYWHERE, AND MAKE ANOTHER ANONYMOUS DIARY WHERE YOU SIMPLY EXPRESS OPINIONS.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 16:49
-kay
Holy wow.
This is so ridiculous.
10 pages? I hope Kelly is laughing right now.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:19
Stbluesboy
skull, looks like I owe you $10...
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends