Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Kelly, come back. >:|
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 16:06
Bella.
-_-
The point is that you're begging for 1 person to come back. 1 single person.

Like I said, it's a popularity contest.
I am not going to beg for someone to come back onto a DIARY site, when there are so many others. If she wanted to leave, damn leave her alone then.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 16:07
Chris
lol Clearly you found your way to the wrong thread.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 16:08
Bella.
Clearly.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 16:08
Chris
bb baby cakes.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 18:04
Fake Diary
It has nothing to do with people taking things to heart, well, nothing to do with ME taking things to heart on DA., b

Apparently, because I WAS (not anymore OBVIOUSLY as I am deleted) a staff member and of course, Steve's wife, that must mean that I am not allowed to voice my opinion.

My bad, I'm sorry that some people just don't have brains. It's cool. :)

I deleted my diary because the fact that a couple people decided to play victim, it was causing arguments in my marriage. It was either be nice to idiots, and not voice my opinion and keep my diary, or delete it and save my marriage the extra stress.

But the best part is, I can say wtf I want - because I don't have a diary here anymore. Except this one to make you all aware that I'm not one of those kinds that I was talking to on DA. I was just saving crap from interfering with my marriage. Eh? eh.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 19:28
Super Logica
You should now totally just have this diary!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:21
love♥nik
And as always, the argument comes back to this. Having an opinion vs. professionalism. Oye.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 14:51
*just me*
I hope Kelly comes back - no one should make someone feel so bad that they want to leave. Hope she's ok and back with us soon.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 15:37
StaRRyEyDSupRiz
WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT. HOLD UP

what happened?!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 15:40
Chris
Who cares? However, BRING HER BACK.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 15:41
StaRRyEyDSupRiz
I DO!
i shall text her today.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 22:48
keep it deleted
The ticket raised to staff had valid reasoning.
When attacks become cruel, personal and unrellenting they poorly represent this site. It is even worse when the person responsible for the responses that fall under thos catagories is a staff member.
There are a lot of people who have had the misfortune of disagreeing with the deleted diarist. The result being personal and cruel attacks by not only the diarist in question but also her followers.
I give it a week and she will be reinstated to staff and her diary will be as it was a week ago.
Some people are never held accountible for their actions.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 23:26
Chris
You realize that there are multiple ways of going about ignoring said user, right? If you don't want to deal with it, then don't deal with it and keep replying. It's that simple.

Hiding behind an entire anonymous diary, however. That's retarded.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 05:44
Jessica [Private]
AND SINCE I AM AN ASS.

keep it deleted = http://www.bloopdiary.com/iniibigko

happy birthday forum trolls ;)
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 11:22
Jessica [Private]
:)
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2009, 23:45
Jessica [Private]
Rofl, wow.
At least have the guts to post on your own diary.

Being a chicken shit loser gets you nowhere in life :)
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:15
love♥nik
Wow. Don't really care what's going on although I would like Kelly back as I like her (now, we didn't always get along), but hiding behind an anon. diary?!

Come on man. Grow a pair.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:38
goodbye girl
And you call ME Tory. >_>
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:54
love♥nik
^_^ I wub you.

I totes thought you were someone else. o_O

GODDAMN YOU AND YOUR NAME CHANGE!!! I get used to the monkey on lj and I was like, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GOODBYE PERSON WHO SPEAKS TO ME SO CASUALLY?!?!?!?! XD
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:00
goodbye girl
You frickin dope! I haven't changed my name on here since he restored the site. *shakes head* What am I gonna do with you?!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:02
love♥nik
I think I need memory pills.

I KNOOOOW! BUT IN MY BRAIN I STILL HAVE YOUR NAME PRE CRASH! Half the time when you comment me I stare at your name for like 2 minutes before I'm like, OHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I talk more to you on lj than I do on bloop even! XD So I recognize that sn before this one. XD Least the lj one makes since b/c you like said animals. xD
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:05
goodbye girl
lol. I dun write there either. Only read you. haha.

You should know me on here though you freak!! Our comments are all shit which should be quite indicative of who I am!! As are the like, 2 posts I've made!! *shakes head* tsktsk.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:06
love♥nik
xD That's why I was so confused when I was reading it; I thought you were this 1 girl who reads Joobs and I was like wait... I wouldn't think she would know that kinda stuff... wtf!?!?!? XD Another reason why I didn't say anything b/c I was trying to figure out who the fuck you were. xD
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:09
goodbye girl
*kicks* BAD FRIEND Nikky, bad friend!!!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 04:13
love♥nik
WAAAAH!!!!!!! YOUR NAME JUST CONFUUUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEESSSS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

And you have no icon. xD
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends