14 Mar 2009, 23:55
KT♥
I miss Kel, too!
Come back dude!
oxo.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 00:01
Request thy Poison
wtf "keepitdeleted" you do realize that the staff can track your IP number to the rest of your diaries and delete them right? just to prove a fucking point.
Your a chicken shit.. and I agree with Chris and jessica 100%.. why? because.. Everyone has a fucking opinion. When you start taking things so fucking seriously on the internet. then you shouldn't really be around.. Holy shit.

KEL. GLAD TO SEE YOUR NOT TOTALLY GONE.. however I rather see your marriage succeed then having assholes like the chicken anon shitless wonder "keepitdeleted" and others raising more tickets to destroy it.. ALL YOU KEL HATERS SUCK.. and your pussies.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 00:03
Chris
Incorrect. Staff can't delete diaries to get their jollies off.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:19
love♥nik
Didn't Bottom do that to Ryan as a joke though?
0 likes [|reply]
love♥nik
And by that question I mean by the ability to delete a diary, not that they would actually do it.
0 likes [|reply]
Chris
Not IIRC.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:20
love♥nik
I no noes yo interwebz speak.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:22
Chris
IIRC = If I remember correctly"
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:24
love♥nik
Hahaha, I see. ^_^

Really though? I remember everyone doing the "WHERE'S RYAN YO?!!??!!?!" and he came back saying that "Bottom deleted him" or did HE delete his diary as a minor joke and the big joke was him pinning the blame on Bottom? God that's a horrid sentence. XD
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:26
Chris
I vaguely remember that. He was gone for like a day, right? I think it was a joke, I don't even remember.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:26
love♥nik
No it was longer than that but not over a week. I just remembering wondering and then ppl were on the forums making a bit of a stink about it. xD But yeah, it was for sure a joke.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 15:48
BOTTOM
yes, i did delete ryan yo. SO YOU BETTER ALL WATCH OUT, OR THE BIG BAD BOTTY WILL DELETE YOU!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 15:49
Chris
Botty, lol.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 18:56
love♥nik
So you CAN actually delete diaries. xD
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 19:24
BOTTOM
of course - i always said i deleted ryan, yo! we never tried to hide it.

'delete' isn't quite the right word though, like your diary isn't deleted from the database, it's just kinda inaccessible to you and other bloopers.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 19:54
love♥nik
That's what I thought; Chris was confusing me. XD
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 00:25
keep it deleted
**LMAO**
Anonymous - I do ignore most the drama.
Way to proof my point about the cruel, sarcastic and personal attacks when someone disagrees with you. I am chickenshit for making a fake diary. Pot meet Kettle.
A retard for creating a diary so your spew would not contaminate mine, ok.
I believe staff, nor the owner would delete for personal reasons or disagreements. If they did they would not have many members. No one agrees all the time with anyone.
BTW, I know they can track my IP address. I thought of that long before I posted my first form post. But only staff will know who that is, therefore I won't get posse backlash.
Personally I could care less if she comes back. The site would not be the same without her. If she stays gone, most of Bloop won't miss the way she chooses to disagree at times.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 01:14
goodbye girl
I sure as fuck wouldn't miss her (though I'm not even here so I don't care anyway), and I bet she does come crawling back, just like she did the LAST time she deleted her diary. How quickly we have forgotten.

However, you're wrong. Two of the staff ARE her "posse" and they have no problem tracking IPs without valid reasons, and informing friends who those belong to, so don't be surprised if she knows who you are.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 01:19
Fake Diary
Actually, all of the staff = my friends. Silly kids. Get it right. It tends to happen when you work together on things. But whatev. And I deleted my diary one other time. I love that you really pay that much attention to me. It's so cute. Gosh, people like you make me want to come back. :D
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 01:24
goodbye girl
I didn't say they weren't your friends. I said 2 were your "posse," as in, they were tight with you long before staff. Which uh, you haven't even been a part of very long.

Yes, you deleted it before, like I said. What exactly are you clarifying there??

Right, because I've been around here since forever and used to be active in the forums and therefore OF COURSE knew you deleted it, just like everyone else who uses them would have, that means I'm paying particular attention to you? Not hardly. Go flatter yourself some more though, it's amusing.

Go ahead, come back. I already said you would. Prove my statement!!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:27
Chris
Making an imminent prediction and acting like a retard when it happens doesn't make you look cool.

"Go ahead, sun. Rise tomorrow. I already said you would. Prove my statement!!"
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:33
goodbye girl
If it is "imminent" that she restore her diary, it only makes her look all the more ridiculous that she did it in the first place. Gee, that's not starving for attention much. *gasp shock horror!* How shocking that Kelly would resort to such antics!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:34
Chris
Why do you even care? Like it's not even a major event in HER life. Why is it such a problem in yours?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:36
goodbye girl
Problem? What problem? I made a comment. I wasn't aware that was signifying any sort of problem.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends