Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Kelly, come back. >:|
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:28
goodbye girl
lmfao. I didn't "come back." I restored my diary when he restored the site. I do not USE said diary, because I do not like what this place has become.

That does not mean I can't drop by every once in a while, see the forums, and leave a comment. Nor does the 20 seconds it took to leave said comment, make me "have nothing better to do with my time." As I said, I hung around continuing to respond because, it was fucking amusing. Big fucking deal!

And now, I'm off to bed. Quite late in fact, due to this charade. Adieu!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:32
Chris
You're USING said diary to participate in the forums to make multiple posts. If you don't like what the place has become, why are you here?

I've never taken you to be the type of person who would call me out by name and not give me yours. You've been here for 5 years and are now acting like you're above this place.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 11:12
goodbye girl
Ahhhhhh Bloop drama. Gotta love it.

So by keeping the "stay logged in" box checked, being bored, and typing the first couple letters of bloopdiary.com into the address bar and hitting down arrow - enter, seeing a thread titled "kelly come back" and checking it out, and then making a single comment, I am now USING my diary? Right. That's really doing ZOMG so much with it!!

I've already said more than once, that I've continued to post because this was amusing. You really needed to ask why, after I've said why at least twice?! (this makes #3 if I remember correctly)

How was I "calling you out," Chris?? Because I like, omg, said your name when addressing you?!? We were ALREADY SPEAKING, please, enlighten me how I called you out.

*sighs* I didn't say who I was because it didn't matter. The statement I made didn't change no matter who the voice was behind it. My identity didn't mean anything. Oh but wait, this is Bloop, where your "social standing" means everything on how people speak to you and value [or not] what you say. Frankly, I didn't choose to "out" myself, because a) as I just said, it shouldn't matter, and b) I didn't want to get into shit with all my lovely haterz yo.

I am not above having discussions with people. I will simply leave it at that.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 13:19
Chris
I love how you continue to point out how amusing this is for you.

"So by keeping the "stay logged in" box checked, being bored, and typing the first couple letters of bloopdiary.com into the address bar and hitting down arrow - enter, seeing a thread titled "kelly come back" and checking it out, and then making a single comment, I am now USING my diary?"

Actually, yes. You are.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 13:30
goodbye girl
lmao, I continue to repeat myself because you seem to be ignoring it.

Um yeah being logged in so that I am able to post to reply, is not actually using the diary. I don't know if you're aware, but a diary is for like, oh I dunno, writing in?? I am using my account, yes. But I am not utilizing the diary, sorry.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 13:40
Chris
Good god, have you always been this whiny?

This is what I'm seeing out of your posts.

WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ, WHEN DID I SAY THIS?!?! HOW DID I CALL YOU OUT, CHRIS?!?! TELL ME THAT, PLEASE! YADDA YADDA SOMETHING ABOUT INTERNET SOCIAL STANDING THAT MAKES NO SENSE, I AM NOT USING MY DIARY, BUT WHAT I AM USING IS AN OVER-ABUNDANCE OF HTML!!! OH YEAH, AND I AM AMUSED AT EVERYTHING YOU'RE SAYING, BECAUSE THAT VALIDATES EVERYTHING I'M SAYING, OKAY?!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 13:44
goodbye girl
lmfao. Ok then.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 00:27
One could say that the i-word applies here.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 00:44
Chris
I don't know what that is.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:00
It's ironic that you make this post about someone being whiny or whatever and meanwhile the whininess of that very post went through the roof.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:11
Chris
I see a one-liner followed by a mocking of another post.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:29
I suggest you visit an optometrist.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:31
Chris
I get the feeling I've spoken to you before. You going to come out of your fake diary?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:37
As far as I know I've never interacted with you before, but if I'm wrong, my signature thing was ChangeBabyChange.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:39
love♥nik
xD Fraaaans. You changed your profile icon.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:32
Fake Diary
"Oh but wait, this is Bloop, where your "social standing" means everything on how people speak to you and value [or not] what you say."

Ironic that your own friends did the same thing to you on this very forum thread.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:42
goodbye girl
Um what?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:46
Fake Diary
Nik = Kelly come back.
Dreaming = Bitchy wah wah.
Nik = Bitch to Dreaming
Dreaming = Makes identity known only to Nik
Nik = Stops bitching to Dreaming.

Social standing changed everything. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:47
love♥nik
I never bitched to her. I only bitched to "keep it deleted"
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:48
goodbye girl
For one, she has known this diary the entire time, it's not my fault that she's a dweeb who apparently can't remember it, I assumed she knew who I was all along. For two, where the hell was she a bitch to me before "making myself known" ??
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:16
Fake Diary
Maybe I'll come back just for you. Gosh, how I miss you so. I have mucho plans for if I do come back. *evil laugh*
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:19
goodbye girl
Aww, I'm so flattered!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:33
Fake Diary
You should be. You're totally my favorite hater.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:44
goodbye girl
w00t go me! I feel so special!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:46
Fake Diary
:D You should.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends