Kelly, come back. >:|
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:49
goodbye girl
*gets all warm and fuzzy inside*
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:16
love♥nik
How are you using the "pot callin the kettle black" metaphor? Anon isn't actually... an anon. diary. That's HIS diary.... o_O Whereas you just said yourself that this one is a fake diary.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:34
goodbye girl
Nikky, I think they were referring to Kelly making "fake diary" to post with.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:53
love♥nik
Ohhhh, I thought they were replying to Chris' post which just confused me.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:56
goodbye girl
I can't be sure who they meant, and yes I think they replied to him, but I'm pretty sure they were talking to more than just him in it. And I think they quoted "fake diary," which kind of implied they were talking about THE "fake diary," lol. But yeah I suppose I can't really say since I have no idea who it is. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:57
love♥nik
Ditto. I saw that comment and was really, "O_o WTF NO SEEEENSSSEEEEEEE!!!!"

But that would make the pot/kettle metaphor 10x more correct. xD
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:34
Fake Diary
No, they were referring to the diary called "keep it deleted", re-read the forum :).
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:43
goodbye girl
Uh, no, "keep it deleted" is the person who MADE the post in question, nice try though.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:22
Chris
Looks like you're not doing too good a job ignoring the drama, aspie.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 02:45
Chris
lol @ you thinking my diary is actually an anon diary.

You, however, are a coward, and therefore, your opinions are invalidated. Nothing you say matters.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:14
keep it deleted
did't think your diary was anonymous. I know who you are. I was refering to the FAKE DIARY that was created by the deleted diarist. You know the one that sacrificed her diary to save her marriage. Yet wait she has a diary, hmmm. Ironic really when you think of it.
Name calling, how cute. And I am a coward why? What on earth could you do to me but bring the namecalling and blind loyalties to my diary.
Did I attack you? Did I attack your friend? NO. I simply stated my opinion.
Staff should never resort to personal character assasination. Opinions can be stated without attacks on character. It is called respect.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:16
Chris
*Cough* I thought I told you your opinion was invalidated until you can post from your real diary? Hush now.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:29
keep it deleted
I don't take orders from young men on the internet first of all.
I don't seem to be the only one creating a new diary solely to reply to you. Double standard much? Don't worry I don't expect you to blindly defend me by being rude to people for no reason.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:34
Chris
There is no double standard, unless you're implying that my diary was created just to reply to other people. In which case, you have a severe comprehension problem.

It's very hard to take you seriously when you're hiding behind an anon diary.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:47
Jessica [Private]
"I don't take orders from young men on the internet first of all. "

lulz. you're a young man, chris!
bahahhahaha.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:47
keep it deleted
I was implying that I was doing nothing different than your beloved friend in created a diary for this sole purpose.
I don't care if you take me serious or not. This is just idle amusement for me. That is why it is anonymous opposed to giving you my name so you can bring your name calling to my personal diary.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:51
Chris
"I'm hiding behind an anonymous diary because I'm afraid that my embarrassing statements would be tied to my name for the rest of my time on Bloop."

Fix'd.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:55
keep it deleted
I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I have not said anything to cause embarrassment. I stated my opinion.
Some of the other posted should be ashamed of how they talk to others whose opinions differ than them. So much for EVERYONE should be allowed to post their opinions. Again, double standard much?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:58
Chris
You don't even know what a double standard is, 'tard.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:38
Fake Diary
I thought people aren't allowed to have opinions when they are on support staff? Gosh yo. You are so confusing.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 03:18
goodbye girl
Kelly? Respect? HAH!

(Yes I am aware that saying that could be considered disrespectful. Sue me.)
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 15:36
Estella
LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN OUTED BY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN REMOTELY FRIENDS WITH KEL OR HER 'POSSE'. FOR SOMEONE WHO THINKS SARCASM IS A PRACTISED SKILL THAT SHE INTENDS TO PERFECT, WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH IN OTHERS?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 00:16
~*Pagan*~
Its just my personal opinion that when you are staff and I dont care if its an online diary site or a million dollar corporation, that you have a responsibility to be impartial to internal politics and keep your reactions to situations impersonal and professional.
Just my NSHO.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 00:23
Chris
There were no internal politics at play here. This was purely external.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 00:28
~*Pagan*~
Internal, external. Semantics.
Fact remains in a position of "power"you should not get personal.

And for the record I dont really have much of an idea about this particular situation. My comment is a generalisation.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends