Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
I just have a question.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 04:51
Jessica [Private]
@Emily: I saw your comments to her ;D I was a little bummed I couldn't see what she was saying to you - because it sounded pretty interesting.

Did she accuse you of trying to run her off bloop? rofl.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 07:05
Emily the Strange
@Jessica: Essentially, yes.

"No matter how much you guys try to twist what I say around, you're not going to make me crack and run me off of this site"

I wasn't trying to get her to run from the site, I just thought if she dug herself out early it would have made her life a lot easier on bloop. She tried saying that because we're googling things we don't know what we're talking about. I'm rather bummed, now, as I could have used google instead of facts and it would have been a lot easier. :)
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 07:59
Jessica [Private]
LOL! I love how she whips out google. I googled the university her "mom" got her "masters" at, that's about it.

If anything, I'd say she's the one googling things ;D She linked me this shady ass website I'd never even heard of before, could've only come from google ;)
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 08:06
Emily the Strange
Well, I'm currently blocked from her diary; which really doesn't bother me. I somehow think I'll be able to survive without reading it.

I just feel bad about the Pride diary. I wish she hadn't ripped off another site without crediting.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 08:16
Jessica [Private]
Did she really? How trashy. :-/

I'm not blocked, but when I try to view her diary it's on FO. I almost want to request to view, just for shiggles.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 08:22
Emily the Strange
Yeah, I left a comment with the correct credit, though. Tried to be polite about it, assuming it was just a "whoops, forgot to add that." thing...
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 08:27
Jessica [Private]
It wouldn't appear she's very honest. Her first layout in her pride diary is Lithium Layout's, she changed the image and took her credit link off. (sigh) and from the looks of the CSS in her new one, it's Sx.3's layout (not 100% on it though) with no credit link.

What the hell at people? Honestly. Because it's that hard to say someone else made or did something.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 08:31
Emily the Strange
I think it's the whole "I have an original diary" thing, and she may not have wanted it to be tarnished with someone elses thoughts. But, I don't know. I'm actually kind of curious if she's "tired&pissed" in bloopsecrets. If so, I wish she would have a conversation, instead of having a stand-off.

I'm actually really peeved by this, because I don't try with people around here. I just don't. I find in general bothering with people online doesn't tend to lead to good things, so I have my friends and I'm pretty set in them. But I kind of felt bad for her, and wanted her to be better than who she is.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jan 2011, 16:16
Jessica [Private]
Hahaha. I totally though it was her when I posted it ;D No way of knowing unless I have staff look up her IP address, and I really don't care enough to ask them to do it ;D
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 21:21
Emily the Strange
I do want to address this education thing, as it's kind of what you're really getting attacked on and if you can defend it, it'd be interesting to hear.

It is pretty unheard of to go through school that quickly. Did you have a jump start program in high school?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 14:20
Chris
{Nellie}: Hooooo-leeeee shit. Look, I don't think you should have left this thread alone, if you had something to add, but Jesus Christ, take it down a notch. Nobody killed your parents here.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 09:16
hatemenot
wow i had to sign up just for this i was just browsing online and typed in diary sites on google and this site popped up so i clicked it and saw all of this bullshit you guys have been posting you are all saying this person is stirring up shit and this person and what not but look at yourselves you 2 are ganging up on one person what does that make you look like and not to mention i went back i read the posts if she wasnt talking to you then dont worry about it you guys are stupid to not realize the drama is only being started because of the smart remarks somebody had to say when she posted who cares if it was 9 months ago it may be old on here but its not old in real life it still goes on and if she was telling somebody something nice how is that starting up drama ok yea maybe she didnt have to call all of those names and im a 100% christian and i would react the same way if i was her you guys are calling her stupid and an idiot and then wonder why shes acting the way she is maybe she is acting like a bitch so be it but if somebody started up so drama with me id be a straight up bitch too and im sorry you keep saying shes dumb and ignorant well i read what she has to say in her entries and she doesnt seem like an uneducated person to me shit id love to say im not even 22 and almost have my 3rd diploma finished im not even 18 yet im not even 16 yet and i can see that you all need to just let the shit go and let her be so what if shes late on posting something who cares and i may be lame but i even looked up if it was possible to have 3 degrees by the time your 21 and hey news flash it is so stop bullying people if she doesnt have anything nice to say dont feed into it it makes you two look like bigger dumbasses than anyone else
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 09:42
& skull.
tl;dr. learn to hit enter and use punctuation.

also little suspicious that you're brand new, and jumping to the defence of a person you don't know. maybe i should look up your ip address and see if it matches?

she acted like a bitch FIRST in case you're too retarded to read, and judging by your piss poor typing skills i'd say that's a huge yes.

you and her both look like the immature drama starting dumb cunts. god, this is why i stopped looking in the forums in the first place, because there's always a couple of fuckwits like you two trolling about in there.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 10:29
hatemenot
i never said i was mature im 15 years old what more do u want from me im a nice person and i think its unfair for 2 ppl to gang up on 1 person u dont have the best typing skills either jerk and even if i am fake what is it to u my whole life doesnt revolve around this stupid site that i just came across a couple days ago say what u want im so over it god lord strike me down now for being nice to somebody and if ur so mature u wouldnt be calling a 15 year old a dumb cunt maybe u need to check urself befor u try to check some1 else
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 10:41
& skull.
do you think it's nice of people to call people a cunt over nothing?

if you're 15 you should know how to spell and use a keyboard properly. i'm not wasting my time with you. go troll somewhere else puppet.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 00:25
~RedFraggle~
Wow... Ever heard of sentences? Do they really give diplomas to people with such poor grammar? I knew the American education system was substandard, but that's just shocking.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 00:48
Jessica [Private]
Substandard is the understatement of the year, tbh.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 18:59
Emily the Strange
@Red Fraggle- I wouldn't blame the American education system. Some of us came out without too much damage. heh
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 19:21
Chris
@Emily: Oh, it should be blamed. Those that did come out relatively fine had the sheer audacity to do a little research of my own.

Like, I like to think of myself as somewhat educated, but I still don't know shit about geography.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 19:30
Emily the Strange
@Anon- I guess my gut instinct is to ask what's so bad about a little self-education? That's what school prepares us for. The ability to go out and find information, process information, and apply information.

I went to a good school. I didn't go to public school, but I don't think at a high school level there wasn't something I should have learned that I did not.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 19:49
Jessica [Private]
@Anon: Geography depends on the kind of person you are IMO.
We didn't learn about it in the classes that everyone took, but because I took special classes (AP European Studies, US History, etc.) I got to learn about it :)

Well that, and my last job was all shipping. So I got pretty good with the midwest :D
0 likes [|reply]
22 Jan 2011, 01:07
Chris
@Jess: Isn't Word History and American History required for everyone?
0 likes [|reply]
22 Jan 2011, 01:34
Jessica [Private]
@Anon: Not at my school. US was for 10th grade. But that was it for "specialized" history classes. Government for 12th. Only needed 3 history credits to graduate. I don't remember the freshman history class. I think it was just a general one for everyone. I was in honors and in the American History cluster, so I got more history focus in all of my classes.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Jan 2011, 01:39
Chris
@Jess: In my school, I think you could decide whether to take geography or something else in Freshman year, then World History in 10th grade, and American History in 11th grade.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Jan 2011, 02:11
Jessica [Private]
@Anon: I think my school had world history in 9th grade. I'm not 100% on it though. I know MY 9th grade history class was a specialized class that only people in my cluster got. We had like World History from America's perspective or how things effected America specifically. The honors class took a broader look at the world and we went over how like other countries suffered as a result of things (IE - WW1&2) the general class didn't (I don't think?).

Honors for US History started from further back than the regular class in 10th. I was also in AP Euro during 10th, which was for three semesters, or a year and a half in block scheduling... so I met (well... overshot) my History requirement to graduate and wasn't required to take any more history classes in 11th or 12th grade. Although in 11th I took AP US History, and got to re-learn the same crap from 10th grade (super win, really.) and get college credit, lawl. Then government in 12th (which was counted as a history class for some reason?)

I wound up graduating with like 5 credits in History (or 5.5 I don't remember which.) when the requirement to graduate was 3. Got me a pretty yellow tassel at grad :D

I think if I hadn't gone the honors route for English/History in high school, I wouldn't know jack about Geography. That's where I learned all of it.
There's people I graduated with who think North Carolina is the state next to Minnesota. -headdesk- And I do mean people as in plural. It was an argument on someone's facebook status once. :| Right along with the winner who tried to convince me that there are 53 states, and when I told him there were only 50, he asked me if I was sure.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends