Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
I just have a question.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 00:50
.love.struck.
Gender, race, or skin color shouldn't be in the way of two people falling in love. People should be allowed to marry and be accepted no matter how different it may be to some others. I think saying interracial dating is racist.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 22:18
Mom♥X's 3
Plain and simple. If its not in your house. Not in your bed. Mind your own damn business.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2010, 01:04
Estella
I'd say it depends what they mean and why they've come to this view. Like, Bloopers often express themselves poorly. It could be that what she actually meant was 'I would be wary of dating a guy from a culture totally different from mine, because I think the differences would outweigh the similarities and such a match would not be likely to last' - which is a view that could also be applied to other things, like political views, or religious views. But she might have expressed it really badly due to ignorance and lack of eloquence. Or maybe she's racist. who knows, yo? You should ask her!
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2010, 17:31
dont.mess.with.momma
its not illegal to have opinions. you can be against anythin you want. i'm against idiots bein allowed to live. can't go to jail for that. it's only illegal if i go ahead an kill them.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Apr 2010, 16:27
Catch May If You Can
yeah, thats certainly racist and ignorant...god, what is wrong with the world today?
0 likes [|reply]
18 Apr 2010, 16:52
& skull.
i may not be attracted to many other races, [bit of an anglophile], but i don't disagree with other races hooking up. why is it anyone's business who someone loves/sleeps with that doesn't involve themself?
0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 16:55
The Ryan
This reminded me of something I read in the paper the other day:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

0 likes [|reply]
19 Apr 2010, 16:58
The Ryan
Americans must be happy. 90% of Americans I have ever met consider themselves Mixed-race. "I'm 1 eigth Irish! 1 Tenth German! A millionth Chinese!" ;D
0 likes [|reply]
19 Jan 2011, 01:29
Jessica [Private]
Gotta love people who go through forums and post in things from Friggen APRIL of last year.

It's in Bloop Drama for a reason - let the shit die.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 07:01
*Forever Changing*
Haha, I got and email about a reply to my post and I was like...when did i say this? and I had to read the whole damn forum to figure out wtf even happened.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 07:19
{ ¥ N3LLi3 ¥ }
Um bitch stfu. If I have something to fucking say it doesn't matter when the fuck or how the fuck long ago it was. I wasn't stirrin' the shit up stupid bitch. I was tellin' somebody it was stupid ignorant people (LIKE YOURSELF) who say stupid ass shit and tweak shit to make it what they want!!! Dumb ass cunt
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 07:47
& skull.
there's eight pages of people saying the same thing. you clearly don't understand how forums work. you don't need to add to eight pages of the same thing from nine months ago.

you realise how ignorant YOU sound? try losing the ghetto talk and all the swearing. if you really want to say something about it then put it in your diary, or that pride one you have.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:08
{ ¥ N3LLi3 ¥ }
Doesn't matter how the fuck long ago it was. If I have something I want to add.. I'm gonna fuckin' add it.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:44
& skull.
you seriously need to be taken down a notch, or you'll just get drummed out of here like all the other drama stirring fuckwits that drift over to bloop.

the attitude you have isn't cute. i wouldn't go throwing the word "ignorant" around if i didn't know what it meant either. ignorant and prejudiced mean different things.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:51
{ ¥ N3LLi3 ¥ }
Beine prejudice and being ignorant ARE two different things. But people who are prejudice are more ignorant than anything.
Get drummed out of here like all the other drama stirring fuckwits? I've made plenty of entries and I've been nothing but nice to everybody on this site. I posted one little thing on what somebody wrote to assure her and let her know not to listen to what anybody says she can and cannot do. And somebody comes at me throwing stones.. You damn right I'm finna throw them right back.
And I for one, have noticed, you and "Jessica" like to stir shit up in every forum somebody posts.
And there's a difference between being up on a high notch, and knowing what the fuck you're talking about. And I know what the fuck I'm talking about.
Nobody said my attitude was, nobody said I even have an attitude. I'm not gonna sit there and let TWO people try and gang up on me when I was simply telling ONE person, it doesn't matter what people think about HER and HER husband.
And for another thing, you two apparantly are unable to read, because I never once said that ignorant and prejudice ARE the same thing.
Hmmmmmm thinkin' maybe there's not TWO people I'm arguing with after all.. SMH shame shame
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 09:01
& skull.
more people think you have a shit attitude than you think. if you're going to reply to someone that points out a thread is dead and that is should stay that and call them a cunt, people are going to think YOU are a cunt.

i don't come into every forum and shit stir. i've avoided most of the drama filled forums for months now. so don't act like you know your shit, because you don't.

you act like prejudice means ignorant. being prejudiced can be ignorant, but some people KNOW they're being prejudiced, which means they aren't unaware of it, or uneducated, they're just assholes.

seems like you prefer to act like a cunt to people who are barely talking to you. i'd bet that you don't fly off the handle like that in real life. it's easy to be a tough ghetto bitch on the internet, but it just makes you look like a fucking child.

grow up.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:11
Jessica [Private]
Couldn't agree more.
Thank you!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:07
Jessica [Private]
Do you have any idea what ignorant even means? It doesn't appear that way.
ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/Adjective - 1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

Now that we have that cleared up, it definitely wouldn't describe me. Although it does seem to describe you perfectly. The only reason someone would post in a forum that died NINE MONTHS ago, is to stir up drama. Which was clearly your intention judging by your reply filled with insults and swearing.

The only "dumb ass cunt" and "stupid bitch" in this situation, is yourself.
Go get an education, you obviously need one.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:12
{ ¥ N3LLi3 ¥ }
Okay you judgemental little bitch. I've graduated highschool and I have two college degrees, and almost done with my third. Hmmm seems to me I have a little bit of education. And maybe if you were so fuckin' nosey and didn't worry about having your little box clicked to get updates, you'd be smart enough to realize I wasn't posting on this forum, I was replying to a post on this forum to somebody else. If I was "stirring up the drama" then I'd be bashing this whole thing and trying to get people turned against others.
So for your reply in the first place to mine, that makes you the ignorant one and trying to stirr shit up and make a big deal out of something that had nothing at all to do with you.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:17
Jessica [Private]
Do you have any idea how forums even work? Clearly not. Might want to do some research and figure them out, I know it's really complicated.

Calling random people bitches/cunts in a forum for no reason is the most juvenile, high school thing I've ever seen in my life. So I don't really believe for a second that you have one degree, let alone two. Considering your diary says you're a month older than me, I know it's not even possible. Unless you got two associates degrees, in which case I wouldn't even call that college.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:27
{ ¥ N3LLi3 ¥ }
Again.. Judgemental.. I'm 21, will be 22 in April. I have an undergrad in psychology (WHICH IS A DEGREE) it only took four months and I started right after highschool Graduated that when I was 17. So four months... I think it adds up "smart one". I have a degree in business which hmm that class only took three months. And now I'm on my batchelors degree in psychology. That takes seven months. I have 2 more months to go.
So before you go trying to act all smart... Make sure you get your facts straight. I'm actually trying to go places in life.
And you want to go around calling me juvenile?? None of this shit would have even happened if you didn't post a smart ass remark on something I posted for somebody OTHER than you.
And maybe if you weren't so damn thick headed and you read what the fuck I say.. then you'd realize, if you didn't have the "Message me when somebody replies" box marked, then you wouldn't have gotten a post that I replied to SOMEBODY elses reply. I wasn't replying on the topic. I was replying STRICTLY to that person!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 08:55
& skull.
she didn't have message me when someone replies on, you replying to this thread pushed it up on the main page. anyone can then click on it. replying to someone on this thread is posting to the thread idiot. that's why it's now on the front page.

i don't think you having degrees has anything to do with your shitty, immature attitude. does having an education make it ok to act like a 12 year old on the internet? nope, it doesn't. if you don't want people judging you, then maybe don't swear your face off at someone that was adding to a forum that appeared on the main page despite it being dead for nine months.

when something gets to bloop drama, it's over. if something's been there for nearly a year, then is definitely dead.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 15:12
love♥nik
.... You work to get a bachelors degree as an undergrad. And... it doesn't take seven months. Undergrad is not a degree, it's what you are when you're in uni and you're not working for your masters or doctorate.the degree you get as an undergrad is the bachelors. None of what you're saying about your education, besides graduating HS makes sense.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 18:41
Jessica [Private]
@Noo: THANK YOU! I'll bet anything she just changed her major up and is counting it as three degrees ;D
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 20:33
love♥nik
@ Jess: well also... unless I'm totally out there and wrong but as far as I know, UNDERGRAD is an adjective, not something you receive. Undergrad is what you ARE in a university, and a BACHELOR'S degree is what you receive for said study. I just read all of that and laughed. I mean... you'd get laughed out of a university if you wanted a psych or business degree done in a semester. The ONLY way you'd be taken srsly if you were like Stephen Hawking insane IQ smart b/c there's simply no way, time wise. Not someone who's gonna be trolling an internet forum on a random, quite frankly, tiny ass web blog.

Just that whole paragraph about having 3 degrees is hilarious. Not that it's impossible to do by 22 but if you think that an "undergrad" is a degree? Um no. Otherwise someone please enlighten me. I've never heard someone being an undergrad in psychology (which is what I am now and I don't have my degree yet) means they have a degree in psychology. Riiiiiight.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends