Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
Please take care on social networking sites!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2010, 03:20
Tommy Decentralized
Thank you! :)

You're so right, the uncaring bloop comments on this thread, and the baby games that followed. Is just sickening.

Let them back track. It does no good, their words showed their true colors for all to see, and you nailed them on it! Good for you :)
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 23:14
& skull.
yeah i don't really see this as normal. arranging to meet for a coffee, or at a bar, maybe. on a camping trip? to me that screams bad idea. it sucks that she happened to meet up with a sick twisted asshole, but i'd be assuming they'd be a bit odd if they wanted me to go camping and i'd never met them. something in your gut is just supposed to tell you that's a bad idea.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 00:00
lithium layouts.
From the sounds of the article that RedFraggle posted, maybe she was so excited and passionate about the possibility of getting a job that all those precautions went flying out the window. Who knows.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 00:04
& skull.
yeha it is sad that she was duped. i just, i dunno, so many red flags would go up for me.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 00:04
lithium layouts.
Oh me too. It takes me enough guts to go camping WITH people I know. People I don't know? It'd never happen.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 00:22
& skull.
you'd have to really force me to go camping. i would hate it. my boyfriend's a scout leader, so what do you think he loves doing? lol. bloody outdoorsy people.
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2010, 03:38
*Forever Changing*
My husband and I are members of a meet up group called "camping with young children", we havent met any of the people in the group, but basically there are weekends that we will be doing a camp out with them on different campgrounds/wooded areas with our children. Its a nice way to meet other families, and its also a good way to find new camping spots around here. Yes its dangerous because its all online until we meet, but honestly, some people have different comfort zones, maybe her boundries were screwed up due to her childhood, no one knows why she felt safe doing it.
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2010, 21:06
& skull.
well see i find that less dangerous given that it's all families that are doing it. not just some random single person wanting to take you camping.
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 19:47
Emily the Strange
This kind of scares me. "Bring your kids into the wilderness to meet people." hahaha
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 19:53
*Forever Changing*
It doesnt scare me at all, my kids have more chance of being eaten by a bear then by my husband letting someone hurt them. My husband and I met online, and that should have scared me because I got on a greyhound and traveled across the country to meet someone who could have chopped me into bits :). Yes people get hurt all the time by meeting people online, but in my own opinion, I am more worried about someone my kids know in their real lives hurting them then someone online. Its all about comfort, I am less comfortable leaving my children with an uncle then I am with meeting up families in the campgrounds.
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 20:00
Emily the Strange
Oh I was just kidding. It just sounded funny ^_^
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 04:15
minor_catastrophe
Wow. That's sad. And I am not trying to get into the debate whatsoever. But some of the comments I've seen are kinda heartless :-/. I'm 19 and actually just met someone today off the internet. I've done it a few times before. I know sometimes I shouldn't do things that I do. I realize that, but people screw up, no reason to say good riddance or that she deserved it or anything. I just thought people were more.. compassionate. It's still sad that this young girl was murdered, regardless of her decision to meet someone off the internet. She didn't deserve to die.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 13:17
jafar
While I don't believe she deserved to die, it was pretty irresponsible to go off camping with men she didn't know, or apparently didn't know very well if those are facts. I can get where Anonymous Source is coming from, and I don't think I would have chosen those words, but I agree. I don't really care if that comes off as heartless.
0 likes [|reply]
20 May 2010, 16:27
kein mitleid
The girl made dumb choices, but she didn't deserve to die for them.
0 likes [|reply]
20 May 2010, 21:11
Estella
Gosh, what a hardcore debate about this dead girl! I don't feel sympathy for her. Not because she made a stupid decision (we all make stupid decisions of one kind or another, so to withhold sympathy from stupid people would mean a world completely devoid of empathy!) but because she's dead, and there is no point feeling sympathy for a dead person. If they are dead they are not suffering, and retrospective sympathy is a bit of a waste of time. I feel sympathy for her family though.
0 likes [|reply]
20 May 2010, 22:11
Tommy Decentralized
Mormons get baptized for the dead. Perhaps you should look into your own religion a bit more,lol
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 00:01
Estella
Ah yes, I forgot you were getting your kicks out of randomly calling me a Mormon. When you get bored of that, you can always move onto the JWs. They're quite hardcore. And then there's the Moonies. I'm sure they all worship mushrooms.
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 02:30
Tommy Decentralized
If you are no longer a Mormon, that is perfectly fine with me.

There is no reason to be ashamed of the jesus experience, is predates judao-christianity by far.

There are many ways to have a near death experience. and the mushroom was never alone, not even close to it.

It's the experience that it symbolize is what is important.

So don't get to caught up in the mushrooms in your own religion. For it is not just about them!

I just found it odd, that you, a self proclaimed Mormon, would be so cold hearted in concerning the dead, when in fact Morons do get baptized for the dead. I've done this myself ;)
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 02:31
Tommy Decentralized
Mormons* not morons,lol
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 02:38
Tommy Decentralized
your next attack with be on gramar. and or some old issue you're still butt hurt about. another distraction, and ego filled debate bassed on emotions, not facts or critical thinking.

My point was: and this has nothing to do with mushrooms, or gramar, or w/e crap you want to drudge up.

Mormons get baptized for the dead. If you want to call yourself a Mormon, you might want to act like one!

No Mormon would ever say your dead your dead no need for sympathy.

Now, if you are no longer a Mormon. fine. It;s begging to show you;re not, and or you never fully understood Mormonism, and jumped on the trendy bandwagon with the rest of the Vampires. (the movie/books, about vampires written by a Mormon, and during this time period, you claimed to be a Moron. Now I see that may have been bullshit on your part, and the spinning wheels in my head and assumed why)
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 08:11
Estella
Two m's in grammar, yo!
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 15:10
Tommy Decentralized
i dont care yo

juts like you dont care about the dead

or serious topics

i dont care about gram crackers
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 05:05
Winged Centaur
Okay, so I read through page three and then had to go back to the first page to remember what the topic was about.

This is what I have to say on the matter. It's like Darwinism...Natural selection weeds out the stupid ones.

I will qualify that statement with another. Being stupid doesn't eradicate the blame from the one who committed the crime. However, the blame for being stupid rest solely on the stupid one.

I feel sympathy for the family and friends for their loss. No sympathy for the stupid one.
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 10:46
Chris
UR SO HEARTLES HOW CULD U SAY THAT OMGS WINGEDD CANATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2010, 15:13
Tommy Decentralized
ur heartlessness reflects in your nonexciting personal life. you trying to become an actual 40 yr virgin? you're over half way there A.S. (a sexual)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends