Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
Please take care on social networking sites!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 17:15
Jessica [Private]
Not necessarily DIE. But it was the closest thing to a giant fail picture I had.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 20:01
Tommy Decentralized
lol, actually when YOU resort to this type of nonsense kids shit. YOU FAILED, and failed miserably.

your hero's remarks have been a typical knee jerk reaction, completely engulfed in ego, look at how dumb she was, she let a killer kill her, what an idiot.

It;s a lot more comfortable for your hero to ignore the root cause, and go with the typical predictable knee jerk school yard reaction.

you two should run away to naive island and laugh at everyone while you;re all alone bec you failed to realize that if you do not take ricks in life, nothing will ever become of your boring life.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 20:01
Tommy Decentralized
risks*
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 22:33
Jessica [Private]
So I read the first sentence of this post, and I'm already bored.
I posted that pic because I saw a post filled with typos and messed up grammar.

Don't flatter yourself trying to figure out why I respond to you.

And as for "kid's shit" - aren't you the one name-calling all over the place? Hahahaha.
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 22:57
Tommy Decentralized
bla bla bla

either discuss the topic, or go home kid

again: i don't mind insults, i dish them out perfectly, but unlike you and your hero, I always include the topic.

you don't blame the victim, you blame the killer, and the society that breads an enormous amount of killers compared to the rest of the world.

if you have to resort to attacks on grammar, you've already lost te debate. or in your case, you are to stupid to debate the topic. black kettle bitch
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 22:58
Tommy Decentralized
breeds*
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 23:04
Jessica [Private]
Why are all of your posts the same?

-Some type of random word spelled incorrectly to make it seem like shes not bothering me
-Re-iterating something that no one really cares about.
-Random sentence that pertains to the original post.
-Re-iterating MORE crap that no one really cares about.
-Name-calling.

Who's the kid now?

I'll discuss the topic if it pertains to what's said in a reply to me.
What did you just throw that "you don't blame the victim" sentence in there so you don't appear to be as stupid as you claim everyone else is?
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 23:07
Tommy Decentralized
yawn

please do not bother me with such nonsense

*unchecks reply box* says: buh bye
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 23:08
Jessica [Private]
Either discuss the topic or go home, gramps.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 21:32
septemberocio
She had terrible judgement, she should have NEVER gone there with 2 men she had never met. But she's young, naive - sometimes "good girls" are oblivious to the harmful things that we have seen in this world. I am almost positive that this man knew exactly what to do and say to her. It's tragic. She didn't deserve this, some kids just don't know any better and hopefully this will open up eyes to other people in general.

She should have known better, but in no way did she intentionally knowingly put herself in this position - she didn't see it like we did. People really NEED to open their eyes.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 06:38
ObsidianDreamer
true...a camping trip with someone you didn't even really know was stupid...sad sad...but after all the bad media dating sites, social networking sites, etc are getting you'd think people (teenagers most of all) would know the proper percautions and such. What to do, what not to do. Where to go, where not to go etc...
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 15:49
Lauren.
Hey, I agree. I feel bad for her family and I feel bad for her in the "no one deserves to die that way" kind of way. But come on! How stupid do you get?! She's 18 years old, therefore she is old enough to know that you don't go meeting strangers to go CAMPING that you have never before seen in your life. If you wanna meet a friend you found through facebook (or any other social networking site), I say go for it! I've made some awesome friends that way. But you don't go being an idiot about it! You meet them somewhere very public and you CHILL somewhere very public. It is horribly sad, and I don't think she deserved it, and I DO think these two guys should indeed get their punishment, but sometimes stupid decisions come with horrible consequences.
0 likes [|reply]
15 May 2010, 14:31
Giggle
God! Could someone be this retarded at 18 years old? I feel sorry for her family =/
0 likes [|reply]
15 May 2010, 15:27
[danielle electra.]
At first, I was like "aw, that sucks." But reading it, that girl had it coming. For someone who's "smart & good girl," she should of known better that you don't meet up with strangers that you meet off the internet! Honestly, how many stories like this have happened?!? Yet, there are still kids that talk to strangers online, & think they're nice, meet up & then they're dead.

I agree with Anonymous Source's comment.

Good riddance.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 03:04
Tommy Decentralized
"good radiance"

-wft is wrong with you?

you need serious help. anyone that is glad some innocent girl is dead, needs serious fucking help.

people meet strangers they met on the intenet every single day. the odds say nothing will happen to you.

the odds say you're going to fall in love.

the odds were in her favor, she did nothing wrong

all of the blame is on the psycho murderer, and perhaps those that knew him, and saw he wasn't right, and did nothing about it.

You're not right in the head. I am taking note of this, and if yo continue to be a nut case, I may have to report you. (okay that part is a joke, but you get my drift?)

0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 10:09
~RedFraggle~
I am actually in shock at such a demonstration of cruelty.

"Good riddance"

She made a stupid mistake, yes, but she was brutally murdered for it! A young woman, with a bright future ahead of her. Honestly, this is one of the most heartless comments I have ever seen on Bloop and it absolutely disgusts me. Grow up and develop some compassion.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 17:39
*Forever Changing*
Well lets hope you never make a stupid decision that gets you killed. Seriously. Thats like saying its your fault for getting hit by a drunk driver when you chose to drive on a friday night. WTF.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 18:23
Chris
No it's not. What the hell? It's not like that at all.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 18:28
*Forever Changing*
Yes it is, because there are risks driving on a holiday or "party night" because of the drunk drivers out every weekend, but the majority of people are SAFE. Just like meeting people online, there is a risk, but the majority of people who meet someone online do not get murdered or raped.
0 likes [|reply]
20 May 2010, 16:23
kein mitleid
No, the proper analogy here is getting into a car with a drunk driver. That is akin to the risk taken, being a passenger in a vehicle driven by a drunk.
0 likes [|reply]
15 May 2010, 14:04
Acid Fairy
You should have titled your post 'Retards: take care on social networking sites!'

She is obviously an idiot. Such people shouldn't have access to technology.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 00:08
~RedFraggle~
Come to think of it, didn't you, as a teenager, go to a beach alone with an older man you'd just met on holiday to have sex? How did you know that THAT man wasn't going to murder you?

Seriously, I think it's a bit hypocritical for you to be calling her an idiot (unless I'm remembering your story totally wrong, but I'm sure you've mentioned it on here more than once in the past).
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 00:29
Chris
Jeez, Frag, yo, you're pulling out all the stops today, lol.
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 00:40
~RedFraggle~
Lol. Well, if people will place themselves right in the firing line! (and I wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't seen her publicly mention it in the forums herself in the past, but it's extremely relevant given the fact she's branded this girl an idiot).
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 21:41
septemberocio
That's hilarious!

(and true)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends