Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
More to love!?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 06:49
.Blue Bella.
I think the vulgarity of the O.P is disgusting also, however I think it is because she/he (?) is resentful of people smaller than them and measure obesity in her own eyes, rather than what is medically considered obese. I'd say that this O.P has a lot more issues than just being an obese person. I admit I didn't read her whole post because it really was a 'fat person rage' about how the rest of the world that are smaller than her clearly have no right to have an opinion on their own body shape.

And I totally agree on your curves does not mean rolls comments.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 11:37
Transit
Or one giant curve....

0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 12:54
panda bear.
I agree with you 100%. I may be thin but I'm still able to have curves. I MYSELF may not be totally curvy but man. I resent being called a stick. But I guess that's what skinny people get after years and years of called obese people fat. Tit for tat amirite? I don't feel any sympathy for the OP because it seems she's got the wrong idea of obese in her head. Like it's a contest to see who's bigger... and whoever wins, is allowed to complain.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 14:33
Lauren.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm a "stick" and I'll reply as well ;). I'm a pant size anywhere from 2 to 5 depending on who makes the pants. What I find funny is how people get offended when their obesity becomes topic of conversation, but it's perfectly okay (in most minds) to make someones thinness the topic. Is it okay for me to walk up to someone and say "Wow, look how much you're eating! You need to slow it down!"? No? Okay... so how is it okay for others to walk in and ask me why I'm so skinny and try to force feed me because I look unhealthy? At 5'9" and 130 lbs, I have a completely healthy BMI of 19.2. It's hard for me to agree with any person who comes off like the OP, for the same reasons that Genes has laid forth. First of all, just because someone is a size 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. doesn't mean they don't find themselves fat, they could have underlying issues such as bulimia or anorexia. No one has the right to come in and tell someone how they're supposed to feel about their body. Throwing "fuck" around every other word doesn't help matters either. There IS a problem with obesity in the world right now, but how can person A judge person B because person B finds themselves fat, when person A is more obese? It doesn't make sense.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 02:59
Chris
I agree with Genes.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 03:13
Kelsey Lynn xox
I agree with genes.

Everyone has their idea of big and small. Hell, by your standards, I shouldn't even be allowed to view this thread, because i'm incrediably small, ranging from US 0-2. but i still find days where I am unsettled about my weight because my body frame is built to a point where 5 pounds makes a significant difference in my figure. people don't realize that when you are smaller, a difference of a couple pounds shows. now from experience of people around me who are bigger, if they gain five more pounds, it doesn't show as much as it would on me.

i don't like being talked down to (not saying that you are) because i'm small. damn, i've earned my body..and if i'm not comfortable with gaining weight, i think i should have the right to say that i want to lose it.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 04:13
Makayla
Body fat looks different on everyone. So you cannot say just because someone is "this" size means they are overweight or underweight. I am a US 7, before I had a baby I was a US 0. So I went from underweight to normal. But I still think that I could stand to lose about 10-12 lbs. Because I carry my weight in my butt, and my legs mostly. I feel like I need to lose fat in those areas.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 07:35
Eat Yellow Snow
ZOMG... I'm so tired of people crying over their weight!!! If you don't like your weight DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 07:47
Eat Yellow Snow
*This comment is not meant to bash or hurt anyone's feelings. If you are offended by my comment, sorry. :-/ Personally, I would love to gain a few more lbs... hell, I'd even be happy gaining 20 more lbs~!! You plushy people seem to think you have it so bad... seriously, skinny people have issues with their weight too!!! I say, if you're fat or obese... STOP EATING SO DAMN MUCH AND WORK OUT!! If you're skinny & want to gain weight... EAT!!! Ok, well, I eat a lot and I still can't seem to gain any weight. Maybe I should go talk to a nutritionist? :D :D :D Anyway, I get so annoyed when someone who is obviously obsese (not including those who's weight was brought on due to health probs), whines about how much they hate being fat but then they sit on their couch, open a bag of potato chips or a bag of fast food, flip on the tv, and don't do anything about it. Seriously, YO!!! Diet & excercise really DOES work, if you're willing to work your ass off!!! Is it worth it to you to lose the weight? To feel better inside & out? The do it. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT~! Don't feel like it today? STFU & stop whining. Ya dig? :D :D :D
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 07:52
Jessica [Private]
Wow, this has got to be the most ignorant thing I've ever seen you say.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:22
Eat Yellow Snow
How do you figure?

Not everyone was made to be thin, and that's ok. I hate being as thin as I am, I want more meat on my bones, damnit!!! If I don't eat healthy & stay active I get a bit of a gut and love handles... that's about it.

--- This is just my opinion, not directed at anyone specifically ---

If someone is bigger than they would like to be and it's not due to health related issues, for corn sake, if it will help some to lose weight by dieting & working out.. I say put down the cheeseburgers & buy a nice salad with a light dressing, & trade carbonated sodas in for a bottles of water. It's so much healthier anyway.

It's not rocket science... poor life style = poor diet, lack of exercise/activity, too much stress = poor health. =/

Common sense, dear Watson. :D :D :D
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:53
Doll Face
What about those of us who have been doing something about being overweight for two years, who exercise daily, who eat healthy food with a low calorie count and are still fat? I assure you I don't sit on the couch eating chips and flipping channels on the tv.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 19:00
Eat Yellow Snow
Hmmm... I call that unfortunate. I can relate though, really I can. You say you exercise daily, eat healthy with low calorie count & you still say you're fat? I eat healthy (but a lot & frequently, espeically at night), I work out & jog, & I can't seem to gain the weight I want.

I don't want everyone to be thin or average. I find men with more weight on them to be more appealing, I think bigger women are beautiful & I would kill to have their curves!!!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 23:56
Jessica [Private]
Thank you. ♥
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 23:56
Jessica [Private]
You just contradicted yourself. You said you eat a lot and can't gain weight, and then here you say if you don't eat healthy you get a gut and love handles. Uh okay.

I was referring to your comment: "I say, if you're fat or obese... STOP EATING SO DAMN MUCH AND WORK OUT!!"

That doesn't work for everyone.
I personally only eat once a day and run around the rest of the day like a chicken with it's head cut off- and I'm still a little bigger. Albeit I'm tall as hell, I'm still a little chubby.
I think it's very ignorant of you to make such a statement.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 00:19
Eat Yellow Snow
Hmm, you're right. I'm not always the best at explaining myself.

What I was trying to say was that by eating healthy foods and exercising, I can't gain the weight that I want to. If I sat around eating and doing nothing I could gain the weight (only in my gut & love handles), however it wouldn't be healthy & I wouldn't do that to myself no matter how bad I want my ass to fill out my apple bottom jeans. :P Hmm, so ya my comments were kind of contradicting. :-/ Ooops.
:D :D :D

"I think it's very ignorant of you to make such a statement." As I stated before, that wasn't directed at or to anyone. It was just my over all opinion regarding the subject or obesity & whinny fucking people who are unhappy with their lives and aren't willing to do what it takes to make it better for themselves. Anyway, sorry if my comment hit a sore spot. That wasn't my goal. :-/

"That doesn't work for everyone." True, as I have stated before... but that is why there is a thing called liposuction & other types of medical procedures that help to reduce people's weight.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 08:00
.love.struck.
This is true, I have to agree with you. I'm not overweight, but I have a few spots I gain weight in and when I want to fix it I eat healthier and work out or be active.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 09:07
Mary Magdelene
Yeah, um, not all overweight people are overweight because they over eat. Some are overweight because they don't eat enough.

Just an fyi.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:17
Eat Yellow Snow
:) I totally forgot about that. Thanks! =)
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 12:34
Lady Elphaba
It's not that easy, though! I'm skinny and I want to gain weight. I eat like a pig. No change :-/
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:16
Eat Yellow Snow
LOL, I know exactly what you mean!!! I am 5'7" & my weight maxes out @ 115 lbs. I have a small hips (no curves for me), a 29-30 inch waist, my booty definitely needs some more meat (I want a bubble butt damnit), my legs are all muscle though, & my chest is about a 34C (Maybe that is TMI :P).

If I gain weight, it's all in the wrong places... like my love handles & my tummy. If I lose weight... again, it's in all the wrong places. *lol*
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 08:07
LittleUn
Is the OP Laz?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 17:26
Mojo Jojo
Who might you be?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 09:09
~*Pagan*~
*sigh* How dangerous and narrow minded ignorance really is.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 09:33
His♥Sweetness
Lavender Breeze that can be right BUT when they're not eating much and still putting on weight it's because they're eating the wrong things when they DO choose to eat.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends