Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
More to love!?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 09:39
.love.struck.
Or it could be due to a Thyroid issue too. And I agree with you as well. They may eat less but what they eat isn't always the best thing.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 09:46
Mary Magdelene
Yes, thyroid issues can cause LOTS of problems. My mom was very overweight until they figured out it was probably her thyroid that was the problem. Because she was eating very healthy and she just kept gaining weight and no amount of exercise would help her lose it. Then she got on thyroid meds and now...she's still overweight, but she's a LOT smaller than she used to be.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 09:41
Mary Magdelene
While that can be true, that is not always true either. It doesn't matter what kinds of food you do eat, if you're not eating enough. You can be eating all healthy food, no junk food or bad food, but if you're not eating enough your body goes into starvation mode. SO if they're not eating much and still putting on weight, it's not necessarily because they're eating the wrong foods, it could be they're just not eating enough of the already good foods they've been eating.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 13:25
& skull.
this.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:02
DecentralizedByGuilt
weight comes and goes, no biggie
HOWEVER, if you dont have a pretty face, who cares what's underneath it!
HOWEVER2, if you're not pretty on the inside, you will always be ugly regardless of a pretty face, or weight
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:05
& skull.
anyone else got the raggy dolls theme in their head?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:15
DecentralizedByGuilt
lol

puuurfect example :D
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:22
& skull.
lol, actually it was your post that got me thinking about it.

"it's not much of a life if you're just a pretty face..."
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 16:06
Miss
everyone has different thoughts about the way they look. i'm 5'9", 153lbs, am at a healthy weight but i still think sometimes that i'm fat. this comes from my own insecurities and my own desires to be a little thinner. i hate when my best friend, who's overweight, (but still incredibly GORGEOUS) gets angry with me when i call myself fat (SHE calls HERSELF fat all the time). i see a double standard there. why are overweight or obese people the only ones allowed to have insecurities about themselves?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 18:35
anon19822
Who is Acrasia? Someone hiding behind the name of someone else, that's who. It's pretty chicken and pathetic if you ask me - to steal the content of someone else's opinion.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 18:53
Mojo Jojo
Agreed. What a prick
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 21:39
Miss
lol that's justdumb. i'm not allowed to call myself fat? there are different opinions on what "fat" is, jerk. i could be skinny to an obese person, but i could be fat to a skinnier person.

double standard.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 22:15
anon19822
I love the use of the word "jerk". It would be helpful to know to whom you refer as it is not entirely clear and may assist debate.

Anyway, surely you all know by now that "Acrasia" is a fake who has stolen content from another website. How sad is that?
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 23:01
Miss
i apologize, i didn't know what you were talking about! i thought you were calling me "chicken and pathetic". (i didn't notice you use the name of the person who started the thread) whoops
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 22:49
Chris
If you have some proof, please feel free to share. Otherwise you are the same person you're claiming the OP to be - hiding behind an anonymous name to troll the thread.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2009, 23:16
anon19822
I wish I was the OP but I'm not. I would like to find out who the OP is as it is not "Acrasia", honestly
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 00:13
Chris
I understand how my statement would have confused you, but I wasn't saying you were the OP. I was saying that you're no different from her, saying she's hiding behind some anonymous mask.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 17:24
Mojo Jojo
I'm not anonymous, see my face
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 17:38
Chris
Okay, that covers one base. What about the original question? Do you have proof?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 17:38
Chris
Also, lol @ replying to your own post to this thread.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 17:55
Mojo Jojo
That post was longer...I wonder where the rest went.
It should have read:
I'm not anonymous. See my face
Acrasia is my friend Laz's username on a different site and this was posted originally by her on that site.
Yet here it appears, and she promises me she didn't post it. I knew her years before the dramaz of last year kicked off and I remain in close contact with her on another blogsite...and I believe her.
So I wonder who posted it, as does the anon1982person who only created her account to try and find out, as far as I'm aware, hence the anonymity.
It's a mystery and quite bizarre all things considered. I could only understand posting it to reignite Lazdramaz if the person who copied it had actually said who had written it originally.
Most odd, I think you'll agree.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 18:23
anon19822
Yes, I created this acount so that I could report the thread. I was hoping to have it removed in order to help a good friend who I trust immensely and who is being upset by this.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 21:26
Chris
It is odd. I wonder why someone would go to such lengths to bring Laz' name back into the community.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2009, 21:31
Mojo Jojo
She doesn't wanna come back (and rightly so) so I presume someone is trying to hurt her.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends