Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
Calling All PUCK Haterz
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:53
Estella
HAHA - YES, YO. ME TOO. HE IS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL, BUT TRIES TO STATE HIS LACK OF LOGIC IN A LOGICAL-SOUNDING WAY. BUT, ALAS, HE LACKS TOMMY'S MISCHIEF AND LARGER-THAN-LIFE QUALITY, YO, SO I SUSPECT THAT HE WILL JUST KEEP REPEATING HIMSELF AND GET BORING SOON.

GOSH, YO - I NEED MORE OF THESE 'I'M NOT A HATER AT ALL, BUT PUCK IS A CRAP-SPEWING IGNORAMUS' TYPE HATERZ TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK! ;D QUITE APART FROM THE ENTERTAINING IDEA OF PUKING POO, THEY BRING BACK HAPPY MEMORIES OF MY RENEGADE DAYS ON BLOOP! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 17:04
mixie
I agree. Tommy knows how to argue for the sake of argument- this mysterious Movie.Man of whose entries I can view none (if there are any) is actually emotionally invested and out to prove himself right at all costs- even at the cost of logic!

Haha! Renegade days, eh? As I've mentioned I was on friends-only for years until quite recently- but I do remember lots of Puck-hating posts! And I remember thinking, "Why don't you just ignore her if you hate her so much?" Then again, your shouting-all-the-time is tough to ignore ;) As is the "yo," which I must admit the more I read around Bloop, the harder it is not to say it myself!
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 18:07
love♥nik
*lmao* Parodies of yourselves. xD Heee. ^__^
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:57
prettylittlekitty
How can you hate someone you don't know. She just writes on a diary. Unless you know her in real life you can't judge her. Like a celebrity.... I don't know them in real life so I don't judge them. (Okay... maybe a little.) But I have nothing against Puck.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 15:12
Movies, UNL.
I beg to differ.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 18:16
Estella
ON WHAT, YO - THAT PRETTYLITTLEKITTEN HAS NOTHING AGAINST ME? HAS SHE BEEN SECRETLY SAYING JUICY THINGS BEHIND MY BACK?? ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 11:48
Estella
GOSH, YO! FIVE PAGES OF PUCK HATE, YO! I AM QUITE THE CELEBRITY! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 18:39
Doc
yea... five forum pages... you are indeed loved/hated! all I got was one lousy Dear Anon entry... and on the fourth clone of that diary too!

/hangs head in shame and walks away
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 19:10
Estella
ACTUALLY, IT'S TOTALLY 9 PAGES NOW, YO! MY INFAMY KNOWS NO BOUNDS! (ALTHOUGH I CONFESS I KEEP POSTING HERE TO 'BUMP' IT TO THE TOP OF THE RECENT ENTRIES, YO! ;D)

ALAS, THE DEAR ANON CLONES PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE ORIGINAL! GET STEVIE TO CHANGE HIS MIND, AND THEN I'LL SUBMIT A HARDCORE MEAN ENTRY ABOUT YOU, YO! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 11:56
grunge.
I am just intrigued by the fact that Puck has so many "haters" and its funny to read about them all, I like her honesty about being "asexual" and her re-caps of "back in the day", I like the bad fat dad entries too oh my!
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 00:46
~RedFraggle~
Why is asexual in inverted commas?
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 01:47
grunge.
I don't know, I think I did that to all the topics she frequently talks about "why" does it "matter"?
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 15:13
Movies, UNL.
I haven't really seen very many "haters." Most say that she is amusing, or they are apathetic, or that they used to find her annoying, but not any more.
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 15:57
grunge.
I am not a hater, god I am sick of people A L W A Y S taking me the wrong fucking way!
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 16:29
Movies, UNL.
I didn't say you were. What is your major malfunction?
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 16:56
Lady Elphaba
lol..
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 19:15
Estella
BUT HOW WOULD YOU SEE THEM, YO, IF YOU DON'T READ MY DIARY? THAT IS WHERE THEY LIKE TO COME. THE MAJORITY OF BLOOPERS DON'T EVEN USE THE FORUMZ. GRUNGIE READS MY DIARY SO SHE SEES THE EXCITING HATE IN ACTION, YO!

(HAHA - LOOK AT ME DEFENDING THE PRESENCE OF MY HATERZ! THEY DO EXIST, YO! I HAVE HARDCORE BLOCKERS! ALTHOUGH, ALAS, NO MORE 'WHO'S BLOCKED ME' OPTION TO LIST THEM ALL WITH PRIDE!)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 19:42
grunge.
Actually I figured out a way to know whos blocked you, you just have to have xtra and have a lot of patience!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 19:45
Estella
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES XTRA MAKE, YO? PEOPLE WHO'VE NEVER VIEWED YOUR DIARY CAN DECIDE TO BLOCK YOU, ON THE BASIS OF COMMENTS THEY'VE SEEN YOU MAKE, OR FORUM POSTS.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 19:59
grunge.
Well it may not give you ALL the people who blocked you but it will give you the people who viewed your diary, because the list of people who viewed your frontpage never deletes. I have dates on there long before I have had xtra!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 16:49
*Forever Changing*
I used to find PUCK rather abraisive and annoying to be honest. I couldnt stand her. But her entry titles intrigued me and I slowly started reading her. I still only randomly read her entries, because I can only handle PUCK in small doses, but I know she means well. I can tell she has a good heart, and some of the advice she has given me really makes me think. I am still not a YO fan, it just isnt my style, but if PUCK wrote something with out any YOs I would think her diary got hacked lol.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 20:20
Estella
YES, YO - I AM ABRUPT AND DIRECT AND PEOPLE CAN FIND IT ABRASIVE. PEOPLE WHO LIKE PEOPLE TO MINCE THEIR WORDS DO NOT LIKE ME! AND I'M TOO OLD AND SET IN MY WAYS TO BOTHER CHANGING WHO I AM TO SUIT PEOPLE'S SENSITIVITIES!
0 likes [|reply]
24 May 2009, 08:39
DecentralizedByGuilt
yeah, sometimes they forget that you invented typing in all CAPS, and are the original one to say yo! at the end of everything. And that all the thousands of others that do it, are just copycats, a dime a dozen.
Luckily for small websites, they probably dont know you. How embarrassing for them. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 18:37
~RedFraggle~
I think this thread is rather pointless and unnecessary. However, I love Puck. She is one of my bestest Bloop friends. :) Without her I would have no-one to mock the idiots and the drama queens with and life on Bloop would be far less entertaining. ;)

It does amuse me that people get so annoyed at her for the smallest, insignificant things like using the word 'yo'.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 19:00
Lady Elphaba
"It does amuse me that people get so annoyed at her for the smallest, insignificant things like using the word 'yo'." Lol, know what I mean!! ;D It's as if people don't have anything more important to "complain" about in their life..
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends