Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
Calling All PUCK Haterz
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:19
DecentralizedByGuilt
no, I know you're a very smart person. It's just that I never learnt anything of significance from you. bec you lack depth, imo
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:23
Estella
GOSH, YO - BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR OWN PERSONA SUGGESTS DEPTH, YO? LIKE, IF I WERE TO MAKE AN ASSUMPTION BASED ON WHAT I SEE YOU WRITE ON BLOOP, I'D PROBABLY SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:34
DecentralizedByGuilt
You haven't a clue to what I write. Its way out of your league anyway.

take your own challenge and try actually reading what I write
Example

I've read your post these past two days.

not thought provoking in any sort of way.
as you intended to be, to keep up your online persona.
just another novelty act, nothing special or new.
sorry if the truth hurts you so bad.
if you want to pick on my bad attitude, fine, it's not news to me, or anyone that knows me ;D
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:50
Estella
HAHA - YOUR ENTRIES USED TO CRASH MY COMPUTER, SO I STOPPED VIEWING. I CHOSE NOT TO DEBATE POLITICS WITH YOU BECAUSE I FIND YOU RANTY AND ILLOGICAL IN YOUR APPROACH, YO. I PREFER RATIONAL DEBATE, SO I GO TO OTHER SITES TO DISCUSS AND DEBATE SUCH THINGS. BLOOP IS THE SILLY SITE WHERE I GO FOR FUN.

AND, YES, YO - YOU READ MY PUBLIC ENTRIES THAT ARE INTENDED FOR FUN, AS YOU SAY. I AM NOT INTENDING A FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU, SO THAT IS ALL YOU SEE. I DON'T HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH YOU (WELL, OTHER THAN THIS ONE, YO) BECAUSE YOU ALSO DON'T INTEREST ME OTHER THAN A NOVELTY - WHICH I GUESS I CAN SAY, BECAUSE YOU SAID IT TO ME, SO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH THINGS ARE PART OF LIFE. C'EST LA VIE, YO! I'M SURE YOU HAVE BLOOPERS YOU'RE CLOSER TO, AS DO I, AND WHO SEE DIFFERENT SIDES OF YOU.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:15
DecentralizedByGuilt
hahaha you based you bullshit on NOTHING

fuck off

you BORE ME
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:29
Estella
HAHA - YES, YO. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE. THE MOMENT I POINTED OUT WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOUR STYLE, YOU STARTED TRYING TO INSULT ME AND FEIGNED BOREDOM. METHINKS YOU ARE A BIT TOUCHY, YO! LIKE, WHY DO YOU CARE IF PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE RANTY AND ILLOGICAL?
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:38
DecentralizedByGuilt
It's on now fool. I will own you. watch and see ;)
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:30
love♥nik
This is all very back handed imo.

On 1 side you say that you like her but don't... and then it almost seems that Puck tends to offend you.... xD I'm lost. xD
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:43
DecentralizedByGuilt
what you see as me being offended, I see as a welcomed challenge.
I like Estella, I adore her and think she is highly intelligent.
Its puck I dont really care much about either way, make sense? lol
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:49
love♥nik

I think so. XD

I guess I agree w/ Lioness below me; I value humor and comedy even though Estella's brand of humor doesn't usually make me laugh either, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the fact that she does make OTHERS laugh. Or that she tries. *shrug* Make sense? XD
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:55
Estella
TO BE HONEST, PUCK IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS ESTELLA, EXCEPT WITH A FEW YO'S ADDED! AND BEAR IN MIND I'VE HAD ABOUT A HUNDRED OTHER DIARY NAMES IN BETWEEN - I CHANGE THEM ALMOST AS OFTEN AS I CHANGE MY KNICKERS, YO! I'VE NEVER WRITTEN DEEP PUBLIC ENTRIES ON BLOOP - OR VERY RARELY. LIKE WHEN YOU FIRST READ ME, REMEMBER I WAS WRITING A SILLY ENTRY ABOUT A TICKET I'D RAISED? AND IN FACT, YOU SAID EXACTLY THE SAME THING TO ME BACK THEN AS YOU ARE SAYING NOW - THAT YOU FOUND ME SHALLOW. SO I'M NOT SURE HOW YOU'VE SEEN THIS GREAT CHANGE, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:14
DecentralizedByGuilt
the name changes isn't important.

I was under the impression that you were at one time a little more serious vs this act

surely IRL you dont go around shouting at the top of your lungs topping it off with a yo. ie you're fake

If you say you've always been fake, and I must be mistaken. fine.

what do I care?

care to actually talk about something worth while? or is this really that important to you?

0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:24
Estella
SHOUTING, YO? LIKE, I HAVE ESTABLISHED WITH MOST PEOPLE THE REASON I USE CAPS AND HOW THEY ARE NOT INTENDED AS SHOUTING. REAL LIFE DOESN'T INVOLVE WRITING ON A SCREEN, SO CAPS VERSUS LOWER CASE IS NOT AN ISSUE.

BUT GOSH, YO - YOU CAN SEE IT AS FAKE IF YOU LIKE. HOWEVER, THIS SILLY SIDE OF ME (WHICH IS QUITE UNRELATED TO CAPS, INCIDENTALLY!) IS GENUINELY THERE! TO ME, I WOULD FEEL MORE FAKE IF IT DIDN'T GET RELEASED! ;D

AND NO, AS I SAID, I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE HARDCORE DISCUSSIONS WITH YOU. I DON'T KNOW YOU, AND IT'S LIKELY THAT OUR VIEWS ON WHAT IS WORTHWHILE MAY DIFFER. WE ARE DISCUSSING THIS BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT IT UP, YO. BUT WE CAN TOTALLY STOP IF YOU LIKE.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:36
DecentralizedByGuilt
on second thought. lets keep this going. I want you to provide examples to back up your claims.

You dont like my approach. I completely understand, it's hardcore in your face potty mouthed cyber bullying. I wouldn't like me either. I get that one. ;)

Now onto the issues that are important to you. (I'm not here to make friends either, I'm here for the drama and debates only, and will create them if they're not around)

Give me an example of an important topic to you, that you know based on personality clashes, that why yes of course there could be no way some asshole jerk could ever agree with you?

oh wait, i forgot this is bloop, and you consider it to be kiddie shit. you only debate real topics on real websites. LMAO

provide a link to them. I say you're lying.

back up your cliams. you made them. is this another lie of yours to?
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:47
DecentralizedByGuilt
have to run out, but will be finish you off later ;)
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:27
DecentralizedByGuilt
The trip was cancelled. I have some time for you, make it quick because I'm about to start another video project.

Your claim:

"I GO TO OTHER SITES TO DISCUSS AND DEBATE SUCH THINGS. BLOOP IS THE SILLY SITE WHERE I GO FOR FUN."

Prove this claim,
leave links to at least 2 "sites" that you debate important topics at.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:03
Estella
HAHA - WHY SHOULD I PROVE IT, YO? IS USING OTHER SITES TO DEBATE THINGS SUCH A HUGE IMPRESSIVE CLAIM THAT YOU THINK I WOULD BE MAKING IT UP TO IMPRESS YOU OR SOMETHING? ;D LIKE, SRSLY, YO - IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT. GOSH, I AM ALWAYS AMUSED WHEN PEOPLE THINK I TELL LIES! ;D

AND, ALAS, I KNOW YOU THRIVE ON RIVALRY AND COMPETITION, BUT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN SUCH THINGS, YO. WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT IS NOT THE POINT. I'M SURE WE WOULD AGREE ON SOME THINGS AND DISAGREE ON OTHERS. BUT I DISCUSS THINGS WHEN I CHOOSE, WITH THE PEOPLE I CHOOSE - RANDOM STRANGERS WHO DECLARE 'PICK A TOPIC THAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU AND WE'LL DISCUSS IT' DO NOT INSPIRE ME TO DEEP DISCUSSION, YO! SOZ!

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR VID, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:11
DecentralizedByGuilt
I knew it!

Thanks for the confirmation.

If we disagreed on some issue that is important to you, I honestly dont remember, which is why I asked for the example. meaning what was it? It's okay. I have a real problem with people that lie for no reason at all. Carry on.....
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:13
Estella
ER... NO, YO, WE HAVE NEVER DISAGREED ON ANYTHING, BECAUSE WE'VE NEVER HAD A DEBATE, YO! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:16
DecentralizedByGuilt
ohhhhh i think i get it now. my mistake

peace yo!

i do love busting chops, i think you know not to take it serious ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:24
Estella
HAHA - YES, YO, I SEE YOU AS BEING SILLY, YO! YOU DO NOT MAKE ME CRY IN A CORNER AT YOUR MEAN NASTY CYBER-BULLYING! ;D ALTHOUGH I IMAGINE BACK IN THE BLOOP DAY, WHEN PEOPLE WERE INTO BEING OFFENDED AS A HARDCORE HOBBY, YOU PROBABLY CAUSED A BIT OF A RUMPUS. I THINK I WAS NOT AROUND WHEN YOU HAD YOUR BLOOP HEYDAY. YOU'VE MELLOWED A BIT IN YOUR OLD AGE, YO - ALONG WITH MOST OF BLOOP!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 01:21
DecentralizedByGuilt
every day is a heyday for me.

you really have no idea
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:14
& skull.
she has linked those sites before actually in her diary.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:37
DecentralizedByGuilt
Our interpretations may differ. I'm picturing another blog site, or forum site, without any YO stuff
and some real deep serious debates, and this would be going on right now. That's how I interpreted her words. probably mistaken on all accounts. but how the hell would I know, i see no proof,lol

I have no doubt that it has happened in the past, but I seriously doubt this is going on right now, and has been an on going thing. Not saying it cant be done, bec i do it,lol

I just honestly dont see her has being taken to serious by anyone. maybe I'm wrong.
and I have no problems with anyone being a clown, even 24/7
but to claim to be both, you got to show me ;)
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 11:35
& skull.
well you'd have to be friends with her, or at least friendly with her [not saying you aren't friendly lol] to see the serious side. but she's capable. i've seen it ;) lol.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends