Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
Calling All PUCK Haterz
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 01:45
love♥nik
1 question: why can't she use bloop just for fun? I do it as well; I write about other things on other blogs and things on bloop. I don't like cross posting, I find it redundant; so I use bloop for random things. Why can't Estella?
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:10
DecentralizedByGuilt
In all honesty I really dont care what anyone uses any website for.
I just seriously doubt she post serious topics at other websites,
and has serious debates with serious people, are you seriously going to seriously seriously believe that bullshit? she lives on bloop, how could she possibly have time for at least two other websites whereas she is in serious debates with serious people, seriously! lols ;D
gawd this is funny :D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:11
love♥nik

I lost you on the 1st seriously. XD

I've seen her on OD so I can vouch for her on that. The seriousness I dunno since I don't read her all the time and I saw her on OD was last year when I still logged into mine.

And if you did care that'd be really quite sad.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:39
DecentralizedByGuilt
hey, she probably does, i just cannot picture it for the life of me, and wanted to peek at her serious side, if it exist ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 04:52
love♥nik
Well that's a wrongful stereotype; everyone has a serious side.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 05:05
DecentralizedByGuilt
but not everyone is taken seriously

0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 05:07
DecentralizedByGuilt
test
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 23:39
avoir la foi
Do you realize how contradictory you're being? In two posts you contradicted yourself three times.
"In all honest I really don't care what anyone uses any website for." -- If this were true than you wouldn't even be bothering to comment.
"I just seriously doubt she post serious topics at other websites..." and then "hey, she probably does..."
Then there's that entire sentence all together: "hey, she probably does, i just cannot picture it for the life of me, and wanted to peek at her serious side, if it exist"

I mean, seriously...if you're going to make an argument at least make sure it makes sense!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 23:50
DecentralizedByGuilt
Do you realize how contradictory you're being? In two posts you contradicted yourself three times.
"In all honest I really don't care what anyone uses any website for." -- If this were true than you wouldn't even be bothering to comment.

--That was in regard as to whether or not I think people shouldn't post all comedy, as in post w/e you, i dont care what anyone blogs about, if I'm interested in it, i might leave a comments, its not a big deal. post comedy, i may comment, i may not, post serious topics, i may comment, i may not, post a mic of both, i may comment i might now. who cares. I dont care what any one post, post w/e. It;s not up to me what you post, that's up to you. I may comment I might not.

"I just seriously doubt she post serious topics at other websites..." and then "hey, she probably does..."
Then there's that entire sentence all together: "hey, she probably does, i just cannot picture it for the life of me, and wanted to peek at her serious side, if it exist"

I mean, seriously...if you're going to make an argument at least make sure it makes sense!

---lol, translation. I have no idea what she does at other websites. I asked for a link to her serious topics at other websites, she didnt give me one, so i fucked with her trying to trick her into sending me a link to something more serious, without any YO YO CAPS. i still dont know if she does or not, she may, she may not, what the fuck do I know? I dont. If someone says they do do something, great SHOW ME MOTHER FUCKER

get it?
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 00:20
avoir la foi
You might want to be a bit clearer in your responses. It's a bit confusing.
Why should she have to prove it to you? Do you really care that much about someone on a diary site?
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 00:42
DecentralizedByGuilt
If you dont want to get confused, it helps you you actually pay attention.

That way I wont have to repeat myself.

Bloop has real people on it. It's not a bot site.
If you don't care about people, get the f off a website full of people ;D
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 00:49
avoir la foi
I love how all you did was insult me and not answer my question. I can't say I'm surprised.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 00:53
DecentralizedByGuilt
You have got to be kidding me!

1. If you dont want to get confused, it helps you you actually pay attention
Translation: I've already answered you stupid questions, try actually reading teh whole conversation b4 you open your mouth

2. Bloop has real people on it. It's not a bot site.
If you don't care about people, get the f off a website full of people
Translation: when you say stupid shit "why do you care about someone on a diary site"
That is an insult to everyone on bloop. Bloop has real people, if I care about what they say, that;s what normal people do when they communicate.

3. fuck off
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 02:10
avoir la foi
Actually, I said "Do you really care that much about someone on a diary site?" It's not an insult to everyone on bloop. In fact, it's not an insult at all. All I want to know is if you really care enough about someone who you don't even know to let them upset you so much. A question that you still have not answered.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 04:46
DecentralizedByGuilt
yes I care about people that take the time out to talk to me (not at me), I dont care if it's online, on teh phone, a letter, or in person, or even what they say. If they are willing to talk TO me, I care.
got it, good
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 12:56
avoir la foi
Now see...that wasn't so hard! lol
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 15:54
DecentralizedByGuilt
lol :)
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 01:44
love♥nik
Goodness. How long has it been since you changed your undies then b/c you've been Lady Puck for awhile now!!! It might be time to change them b/c they might be growing things by now!!! XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:46
mixie
LOL! No I have seen her change her name... it just doesn't stay for very long because Lady Puck is her favorite pair and she puts them back on right after they get out of the wash XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 04:52
love♥nik
*lmao* But it's been forever since it got changed; it's time for another wash!!! XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 20:10
Estella
LADY PUCK IS A SELF-CLEANING PAIR OF UNDIES, YO!

BUT AS MIXIE SAID, I DID CHANGE IT QUITE RECENTLY, BRIEFLY, WHILST LADY PUCK WAS GETTING CLEANED. YOU WERE PROBABLY SLEEPING AND MISSED IT, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 20:16
love♥nik
Oh good! Cuz otherwise that'd be pretty nasty yo!
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 03:38
mixie
LOL oh noez, 'tis a testament of my bloopaholism!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 20:09
Estella
HAHAHA - YES, YO! THAT IS QUITE RIGHT! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:43
LIONESS
I think I read some of your diary, awesomesauce...yesterday to be exact. For me, and I'm speaking just for myself, mind you, it wasn't to my taste. I found it a bit....oh, boring.

I guess "deep" is a subjective term. You may be laying down something meaningful shit, but if it isn't meaningful to the reader, then it doesn't come off as deep. So really, maybe audience perception is the key to being "deep".

Humor is difficult to pull off. Try it. You'll see. Try to say something funny on here and I'll honestly tell you if it makes me laugh.

IDon't look down on humor. I believe laughter is the most important gift you can give to others. When you laugh, in that very moment, you're truly happy.

Deep thoughts by Jack Handy don't really put me in a better place and sometimes they leaving wondering if someone has been indulging in too many shrooms.

and don't go thinking I'm an uneducatied hillbilly because I put so much stock in laughter. I do alright for myself.

This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends