Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Movies
Team Eward or Team Jacob? (calling the twighligh
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 23:31
Acid Fairy
Oh Emmett. He is teh sex. And his character in the books is awesome too.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 02:38
Lauren.
Truth!!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 19:52
~RedFraggle~
I'm genuinely curious... what is it that you guys see in Edward? All I see (based on the books) is a guy who's moody, selfish and controlling. :P Throw in the movies and you can add 'not particularly attractive', 'too much white face paint' and 'bad actor' to that list! Am I missing something?
0 likes [|reply]
6 Dec 2009, 16:06
Lauren.
Some people like overprotective and semi-controlling traits in their men ;). He wasn't all that controlling. Sure, he did press what he thought was right/best for her, but in the end Bella did what SHE wanted to do. She got on the back of Jacob's motorcycle to go with him from her school when she knew Edward couldn't stop her. She always had a choice and it wasn't ever what he forced her to choose.. she made her own decisions. And I'm not even going to the movie side! I've already said that if we're going to to the movies, it's Emmett all the way! I think Robert Pattinson does no justice to the Edward that I had in my head before the movies came out.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 00:35
RealLifeComics
Team Lestat.

0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 23:31
Acid Fairy
Ooh actually I'm Team Lestat too!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 03:54
Kate.Monster
Team Bill Compton :)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 23:20
~*Pagan*~
Team ERIC NORTHMAN!!
Forget the pussy vamps and hang with the awesomely good looking real ones ;)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 04:28
.becky.
team edward of course. :D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 05:30
»Olivia«
Team Edward, even though Jacob has a better body, but my choice is based on the books!! ;-D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 05:43
mommy bri.
ok based off the books i believe that jacob is a cooler guy to hang out with than some damn moody vampire. go team jacob.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 13:18
once.upon.a.time.
Team Jacob, having read the books and seen the movie. But can I just say I HATEHATEHATE Breaking Dawn.
Renesmee creeps me the f*ck out and I hate that Jacob "imprints" on her...it's weird.
I just thought Breaking Dawn was the worst written out of the books.
Did anyone else think it was gross, in New Moon, when Edward had his shirt off and you could practically see his pubes???
It was freaking nasty. Lol.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 16:56
DivaAshley
I LOVED Breaking Dawn! That was my fave of the books. I didn't think it was weird at all, and I really love Renesmee!
I agree with you about New Moon... That part was nasty... I don't think Patterson is at all good looking, and I'm still disappointed in the casting their, but I'm very happy with the adaptation this time. Twilight was AWFUL... it made me mad watching it... New Moon was AWESOME!

BTW... Team Edward, all the way!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Dec 2009, 16:09
Lauren.
Breaking Dawn wasn't my favorite of the books (Eclipse!), but I agree.. I loved Renesmee. And although I thought it was weird that werewolves imprinted on their... imprintees (? lol).. no matter their age, I also think that Jacob imprinting on Renesmee was appropriate considering his role in Bella and the Cullen's lives, and how he'd previously felt about Bella.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 17:27
starsmaycollide
I hated Jacob when I read the books-he was so pushy and I found it obnoxious. And I would love to know on what planet falling in love with a baby seems like a good plot idea.

That's not to say Edward was a good character, either, really-he was controlling and selfish....but it was obvious that Meyer wanted him to be the 'right' one, so I don't really get the point of the 'team' stuff. But then, I guess it happened because everyone was intentionally written to be so vague, so readers could just project whatever feelings they want to onto them.

0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 23:32
Acid Fairy
For those of us who are Team Jacob based off of the hotness of Taylor Lautner, may I redirect you to his Rolling Stone photoshoot. *Faints*
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 17:23
DivaAshley
Isn't he like 17, though? I really don't know his age, but he seems pretty young! Lol.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 23:33
Doc
Team O'RLY!!!

0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 02:36
Lauren.
This.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Dec 2009, 11:09
//alicia.marie//
lmaooo so hard!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 01:12
jessa.
Team "I read books by people who know how to write".
0 likes [|reply]
5 Dec 2009, 00:22
Chris
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 18:33
Spot the Difference
i haven't read the books and i don't plan on it.. I love vampire books, movies.. but the twilight books.. i just never got into them.
HOWEVER.. the movies.. i like. not because of edward but because of jacob and alice. Their hot.

but.. i'm team Mick St. John (moonlight series :D ).

0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 08:41
vatten mö
I so agree with you about Mick St. John. I love his Australian accent as well!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 19:48
~RedFraggle~
I watched New Moon today and it wasn't as awful as Twilight (but it is the least awful of the books too). I really don't see why anyone would like Edward though. He's not that good looking, he's weird and controlling and moody. Jacob on the other hand was looking extremely lovely! (Even if he is 10 years younger than me!)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends