Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Movies
Team Eward or Team Jacob? (calling the twighligh
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 04:26
Jessica [Private]
I completely agree. Edward like, doesn't even talk. He never lets Bella have fun.
I'd take Jacob over him any day ;D
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 05:42
Simply Mom
See i read the books and i liked them but now with the movie i'm so off the Twilight wagon. Im more Team Eric from true blood!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 08:12
& skull.
team dracula.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 16:15
A.Classic.Disaster
Me too.
Team Dracula.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 20:44
Chris
OH GOD, THIS.

SO HARD.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 09:16
already gone.
I was Team Edward, but I agree with what others are saying. He's too controlling and is just always THERE. I'm Team Jacob now. I was before New Moon came out and I definitely am after seeing it ;)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 10:02
Little Miss BlowPop
I am SOOO Team Jacob its not funny. I sorta liked Edward in the first book.. But when he left.. Screw him. Anyways, Seeing as I am a native myself.. Have to show some love for the Native Wolfman. XD Anyways.. Come on now.. Did you see his body compared to Edwards? Its no contest. NATIVE POWER FTW!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 11:28
Ashley Winter
Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 14:43
~*Jodi*~
I liked Edward alright in the first book... but after reading the 2nd book, I quickly went to Team Jacob. I like how they had a good foundation of friendship, that he was fun and not controlling, and he truly loved her. [The 4th book and the imprinting got on my nerves though.] What always bothered me was Bella's stupidity and inability to see that she was in love with Jacob until the end of Book 3 - and how she took Edward back after what he did in Book 2. She is one annoying character, and I am not fond of the actress who plays her either. I've seen her on several interviews and she's quite the bitch.

On Jimmy Kimmel, she openly bitched out Robert Pattinson, when he didn't know what the clip was they were about to show, and she says, "Oh, come on now, we've all been prepped - get it together!" That really put a bad taste in my mouth, and if she is his girlfriend in real life, I hope that he dumps her bitchy-ass for that, especially if she's always that annoying.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 15:27
*~Loving You~*
Yeah I heard she's a real bitch and snob

And I think they r moving 2gether too I'm not sure I saw it on a cover
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 16:16
A.Classic.Disaster
And for what reason?
Yeah...she's in Twilight but
other than that I think she's
an ugly bitch.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 23:35
Acid Fairy
I don't think she's ugly, but she's not stunning.
I just don't like the way she always looks so moody. That said, it's really hard for me to find a picture of myself smiling, so I can't call her out on that otherwise I'd be a hypocrite!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 16:35
~*Jodi*~
I got this off of Wikipedia. It really makes me like the girl even less...as if we don't know that actors are professional liars, she says that about them. I don't know that she really deserves to win any awards for her professional lying. There are actors who do love what they do for a living.

"Stewart currently lives in Woodland Hills in Los Angeles, California. In a 2008 interview with Vanity Fair, Stewart stated that she was dating actor Michael Angarano, her co-star from the movie Speak.[22][23] Stewart has expressed a desire to live and work in Australia, saying, "I want to go to Sydney University in Australia. My mom's from there."[24] Apart from acting, she is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, "I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do — be a professional liar for the rest of my life."[25] Stewart is a guitar player and singer.[26]"

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen_Stewart
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 03:02
& skull.
ew. we don't want her.

and how is being a writer not lying?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 20:03
Music God CJ Plain
they actually casted her to play Joan Jett in the new Runaways biopic movie. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO totally pissed about that.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 15:34
Chris
And I officially no longer support giving my money to this franchise. Latest entry, etc.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 16:17
A.Classic.Disaster
Stephanie is raking in the cash.
Burger King is even doing Twilight-themed shit now.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 16:17
A.Classic.Disaster
[Stephanie Meyer]
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 08:37
vatten mö
Tell me about it. I work there. Shoot me now.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 03:03
& skull.
i knew such stupidity had to be evil somehow.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 00:03
Lauren.
I'm hardcore Team Edward.

I hate that people are switching to Team Jacob after seeing New Moon just because Taylor Lautner is hot. Not that this is all "zomg serious" stuff, but the teams are supposed to be based on the books, not on the movies. 8-| The "teams" came about far before any movies were thought of.

But if we're doing a "team" based on the movies, then I'm totally team Emmett. Talk about HOT!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 00:29
*~Loving You~*
Lol realli emmet? (Trying to remmeber wat he looks like I got em mixed up with jasper)
Ur the first to say edward that I know of I made an entry saying how shocked I was lol!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Dec 2009, 04:15
Beautiful Lies
I guarantee you over half the people that are girl-jizzing in their panties over these ridiculous movies haven't even touched one of the books the movies are based on.

The books were entertaining but they were horribly written. I'm all for Team "Shut the hell up about this garbage." :D
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 02:37
Lauren.
I must agree, the books were poorly written.. but come on, the story line made up for it. Don't argue with me, whore. I know you liked it! (Up until Breaking Dawn anyway ;).)
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 19:55
~RedFraggle~
I have as much issue with the lead characters as with how they were written. I find Edward and Bella both incredibly annoying. I'd probably have stopped reading much earlier if it hadn't been for Alice and Jacob.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends