Team Eward or Team Jacob? (calling the twighligh
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 13:42
Acid Fairy
Ooh I like Emmett too, good call.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 16:48
Giggle
Pale and sparkly or tan and handsome?? Ummm, I'll go with Jacob thank you very much XD
0 likes [|reply]
1 Dec 2009, 23:08
*~Loving You~*
Oh yea! i so cant wait! i think it would be interesting too! it was funny i was reading the 3rd book im like "NOOO i want edward and bella together to make vamp babies!" and next thing i know it i was reading the 4th lol
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 00:04
Karissa Cheyanne
When I read the books I was totally Team Edward even up till the fact that I seen the movie. However when I saw the movie I switched to Team Jacob, but I think that the reason that I switched was because Jacob was fucking HOT! If he looked the same I would totally still be 100% Team Edward instead of like 50/50 ha!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 00:23
♥My4Kids
I'm team Jakeward... lol I cannot choose just 1
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 02:44
.Ban.Ignorance.
yeah.. plus Rob has hairy nipples... so uhm its hard to be Team Edward? lol
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 04:51
Doc
I lol'ed irl
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 01:08
♥ Steph
Team Jacob all the way. I think Jacob has more personality than Edward :P
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 01:31
Acid Fairy
Yeah, Edward is way too controlling and boring. Jacob has much more of a sense of fun!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 01:41
Miss
team charlie!

ahahha jk. i'd probably choose jacob. i'd rather snuggle up to someone who was warm and soft rather than a cold rock !
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 02:48
.Ban.Ignorance.
charlie was awesome in New Moon!!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 20:30
Miss
I KNOW RIGHT. he's hawt
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 02:48
.Ban.Ignorance.
charlie was awesome in New Moon!!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 01:47
♥ Mrs. Mommy
I'm not either. I'm team Alice. Edward is too controling, I know it's because he loves her. But I don't like how he left her. And I'm not Team Jacob because he's just gross in the forth book.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 01:50
Miss
haha how he falls in love with their baby?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 01:54
♥ Mrs. Mommy
Yeah that's like so freaking nasty. I don't care what they want to call it. Any older man who think's about marrying my baby.. I'd kill. LOL
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 02:21
Minda Hey Hey™
I heard in New Moon you can see Edward's deformed nipples...I almost want to see it just because of that. I'm rooting for Jacob more so these days.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 02:49
.Ban.Ignorance.
haha just commented on that too!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 20:31
Miss
i didn't look at his nipples when i saw it, i was too distracted by the hairy pasty-ness of his torso.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 02:25
Jenna bean....
im Team Emmett. HAHA. and watching the 2nd movie, I love the role that Dakota Fanning played in the movie. I cant wait to see her in the 3rd and 4th. :-D but yeah I was team Alice and emmett(even tho they arent together) those were my faves. but now Jane is. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 03:20
Sugar.
Jane isn't in the 3rd book. She wouldn't be back until the 4th movie. If they don't make Breaking Dawn into two movies.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 03:51
Jenna bean....
Oh sorry. I havent read the books since like, April or May. and have forgotten most of the details in the 3rd book minus a few major details.... If they do make Breaking dawn into 2 movies, that would suck because it would only make sense(to me atleast) to have his version as the 4th movie and the rest as the 5th book. and that part of the book wasnt that interesting to me.

Have you heard any recent news about Midnight Sun? I know she posted it online and said she wasnt going to finish it, but I am hoping she is that kind of person who has to finish what they started. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 04:16
Sugar.
It's okay. :) Just thought I'd let you know that. :)

They haven't really said much for Breaking Dawn. But if I were to split it up I think that the most logical thing to do would be to split it after Reneesme was born and the Volturi was alerted of her. And make the last movie the preperation to fight and the actual fight against the Volturi.

Meyer hasn't posted anything about Midnight Sun since like April, which is when she posted the leaked bit of it. She said that she might one day finish it, but doesn't want to as of now. I would like her to finish it only because I read the leaked portion of it and enjoyed it.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 09:13
~RedFraggle~
Breaking Dawn was the worst of the lot. One movie will be bad enough... but two?!?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Dec 2009, 03:51
~RedFraggle~
I've not seen New Moon yet but I've read all the books and thought they were awful (although New Moon was the least awful and that was partly due to less Edward and more Jacob).

I can't understand why any girl would be remotely interested in a selfish, controlling emo like Edward! And R
Patz isn't even that good looking.

I thought Jacob was rather sweet in book 2, and he looks pretty hot in the New Moon trailers, but the imprinting on a baby thing was just way too creepy.

The only one I'd seriously be interested in would be Carlisle.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends