Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
Calling All PUCK Haterz
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 21:46
Chris
"IF YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE, THAN YOU ARE WRONG AND HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR."
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:46
DecentralizedByGuilt
I've only posted two topics.

Yesterday's topic was about how all of the races can trace their roots to Africa, making us all black, that skin color change is only a result of migrating away from the equator. that race and racism is a "pigment" of ones imagination. If you find that topic boring, good for you. The majority of the world doesnt, scince race and racism effects your life, even if you are naive about it.

The other topic deals primarily with the work of John Allegro, and the origins of God, and all the religions having the same basic roots. Again this is a topic that effects your life, even if you are naive has to how.

Make you laugh? why? You make me laugh, and I feel wonderful, thanks :)

(others share my sense of humor, I wouldn't expect all to, but I make myself smile constantly, and others make me laugh as well, like you have done)
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:22
.Blue Bella.
I think the real Puck haterz are either those who take her far too seriously, OR, those she has shown up to be idiots. Usually the latter, because some people think they are oh-so-clever and intelligent until Puck puts them in their place.

I enjoy Puck! I enjoy when she is serious, and when she is taking the piss. I also quite like the fact that a good percentage of you are over-the-top assholes to her and she couldn't care less. Go Puck.

YO.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:30
kein mitleid
I'm apathetic toward Puck. And most people.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:45
Lady Elphaba
Oh, yeah, my response to this post..
I think Estella's pretty awesome and I like her funny humour :) I don't have anything against her.
Thanks to her, I like the word "YO", yo!! I never got into them dragon eggies, though, but they're pretty adorable init ;D
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:48
foreverglow
Bloop wouldn't be Bloop w/out Estella/PUCK. I used to not like Puck so much because I thought she was quite annoying. But I have to agree with the above person, I'm apathetic towards her now. I'm quite amused by her nowadays. ;) I agree with Genes as well.

"I think the real Puck haterz are either those who take her far too seriously, OR, those she has shown up to be idiots. Usually the latter, because some people think they are oh-so-clever and intelligent until Puck puts them in their place."
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:06
Estella
HAHA - YOU CAN'T BE BOTH APATHETIC AND AMUSED, YO! LIKE APATHY MEANS NO FEELINGS AT ALL - SO THAT WOULD MEAN NO AMUSEMENT, YO! ;D UNLESS YOU'VE PERFECTED AN APATHETIC AMUSEMENT. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:08
foreverglow
OH PUCK! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..... THERE YOU GO SHOWING UP MY DUMBNESS....... OH NOEZ.. I HATE YOU PUCK! ;)
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:11
Estella
HAHA - GOSH, YO, IS THAT WHAT BLUE BELLA MEANS ABOUT ME SHOWING PEOPLE'S DUMBNESS AND PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE? LIKE IT IS ACTUALLY TOTALLY NOT INTENTIONAL! ;D LIKE I JUST THINK TO MYSELF 'OH NOZ, THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE - I MUST CORRECT IT, YO!' ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 01:35
sumamen
I lied I love Puck!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 10:15
.Blue Bella.
I sort of meant it like that... although I would not use the word "dumbness" and I meant it on a bit higher level of intelligence, not a small mix up like that lol. Like in a great debate!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 01:43
love♥nik
GOD ESTELLA THIS IS WHY PPL HATE YOU; YOU'RE CONSTANTLY GOING ON AND ON ABOUT ALL THIS STUPID STUFF!! IT'S JUST THE INTERNET, NOT A GRAMMAR CAFE OR DICTIONARY!! JEEZ!!!!

Wow. That was kinda fun. XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 10:15
.Blue Bella.
Do you feel better now?! LOL
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 16:24
love♥nik
Hahaha. XD It looks like a genuine hate rant there! If I had just left off the bottom bits it would've totally worked. Damn. XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 16:49
Estella
THERE ARE GRAMMAR CAFES, YO? WHY DID NO ONE EVER INFORM ME OF THIS EXCITING FACT!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 16:55
love♥nik
I wish! No, it's just something that popped out of my brain. XD
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 17:07
Lady Elphaba
Grammar Café with Grammar Coffee!! :)
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 01:09
all.is.vanity
I've not been here long enough to have an opinion either way, but I think HATE is a bit much for someone online... just... don't read it if you don't like it? I think the HATERZ secretly must love her, because she gives them something to hate on and cause drama over.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 10:09
Lady Elphaba
Hate, in general, is a complete waste of time.
It IS funny that people can actually bother hating someone over the internet, though ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 03:49
mixie
Um, am I the only one that thinks this thread has turned into something really weird? Although very amusing!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 12:37
Lady Elphaba
:D "something really weird"? What d'ya mean? Lol.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 15:01
mixie
It seems to be this strange competition about who can casually insult and prove the other wrong while simultaneously giving the impression that they don't care whether the argument goes in their favor or not.... It's just so rare to see good-humored japing like that in a forum! :P
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 16:01
Lady Elphaba
Oh, I see, lol!! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 20:16
Estella
ME AND TOMMY, YOU MEAN? HAHA - PROBABLY BECAUSE WE'RE OLD FOGEYS WHO REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT EACH OTHER THINKS, AND WE ARE NON-SERIOUS RIVALS FROM YORE, WHO HAVE BOTH BECOME PARODIES OF OURSELVES! NATURALLY I'M BETTER THAN HIM IN EVERY WAY THOUGH! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:43
mixie
LOL! That is what I meant, although now I am far more amused by Movie.Man's posts!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends