If I could take back all those things I've done, maybe life would be better.
So it's another day in the life of ME. So far the day has started off fairly well. Trystan didn't come and wake me up until just after 8. I went to bed at 11:45 last night so I got just over 8 hours of sleep anyway. On top of the fact that I didn't have to get up until 8:00, Trystan is actually being quite good so far! Right now he's sitting in front of the tv watching a show on TVO called High Five. He's glued to it. LoL.
A happy Trystan definitely makes for a happy day. So glad too, cuz Friday and yesterday were absolutely HORRIBLE. Friday was just...well, it was Friday the 13th...what can you really say about that? And yesterday, well, we know how yesterday went. I'm seriously keeping my fingers crossed that today stays positive and isn't such a pain in the ass.
Tomorrow is Trystan's appointment with the anesthesiologist that will be helping with his surgery. June 2nd is quickly approaching. Only 2 and a half weeks left. Ahhh...I hope everything goes well in the surgery. I mean, I know it's a surgery that's performed on like, a regular basis, but I'm a mommy. I'm entitled to be scared. LoL.
On a side note, my entire apartment smells like FISH. It's really gross...I guess one of my neighbors must be cooking fish...but it's pretty bad that the smell is travelling into my apartment. *barf*
Anyway, on to my 10 day challenge thingy...
Day One: 10 different things you want to say to 10 different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. Moved in with my last roomate - because of her, I lost everything I owned. All my pictures of Trystan from my ultrasounds up until he was a year old, all my clothes, everything. Stupid bitch threw everything out into the garbage like it was nothing.
2. Dated Doug - Although I have Trystan as a result of the relationship, I wish the relationship had been with someone else. Maybe then I wouldn't be going through all the problems I'm going through now when it comes to taking care of Trystan.
3. Cutting - I went through such a hard time as a teenager that it resulted in me mutilating myself and even going as far as attempting suicide.
4. Become involved with half the people I knew back then - maybe then Trystan would have never been placed in foster care for a year and a half and child services wouldn't be a part of my life now. And even though they are closing my file in 6 months, it's still a pain in the ass to go through right now.
5. Dropped out of high school - I wish wish wish I had finished high school and gone to college. I plan to achieve this regardless, but it would have been a lot easier the first time around if I had just sucked it up and stayed in school.
6. Introduced my cousin to my friends - because of her, those friends are no longer my friends. She manipulated all of them into believing that I was talking shit about them, and that I was all kinds of untrue things.