Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Mom slits sons' throats.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 02:01
Chris
(CNN) -- A mother's plot to blame a stranger for killing her sons went awry when one of the boys survived and told police how Michelle Kehoe cut his throat, then moved on to his younger brother, an Iowa prosecutor said Thursday.

Police found the 7-year-old covered in dried blood in the family van the morning of October 27, 2008, in a secluded area near a pond east of Littleton. Beside the van, his 2-year-old brother lay dead, his throat also slashed.

JESUS CHRIST! Who was she going to blame?!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/29/iowa.michelle.kehoe.trial/index.html
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 02:24
MaMa tO 2 MiRacLeS
omg that is insane, that seriously makes me want to cry. how could someone do that to a innocent little 2 year old?? I could never imagine wanting to kill my 2 year old
0 likes [|reply]
31 Oct 2009, 21:01
ICky VICky
thats sick
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 03:16
Jessica [Private]
Thank God he survived! Some one is definitely watching over him :)

I hope that woman fries.
Why do more states not have the death penalty?
Some of these people definitely deserve it!!
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 16:42
~RedFraggle~
Killing her won't change what she's done. And she'll suffer more if she spends the rest of her life in prison.

And the reasons more places don't have the death penalty (we don't in the UK either and I'm glad)

1) What happens if it later turns out the person was innocent? (unlikely in this specific case, but generally an important point)
2) Prison is a greater punishment
3) Do we as humans have the right to take another human life? (I think no, personally)
0 likes [|reply]
1 Nov 2009, 22:08
raen
I agree with you about the death penalty. A person is getting more punishment when they have to sit and rot in prison. All they have is time, and that's time they can be sitting their having to think about what they did to get there.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 08:54
-kay
THANK YOU.
I do not think that what she did was right, by any means, but who are we to decide who lives or dies? Especially when persecuting someone for doing the exact same thing.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 09:52
.xoxo
Yeah but I am kind of torn about the death penalty. I agree with you, but I also wonder why should we as a society have to pay for them to keep living and just taking up space? Especially in the US with prisons that are too full that they sometimes have to just let prisoners out because they do not have room for them.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 14:10
Transit
You'll find that killing a prisoner actually costs more than keeping in prison for their natural life. I think it is strange that a Christian country still has the death penalty as most Christian countries abolished the death penalty as no human has the right to decide who dies, for a Christian God is the only dude who can do that.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 15:55
~RedFraggle~
Strangely it's largely Christians that still support the death penalty in America though. I've never understood that.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 16:00
~RedFraggle~
Prisons here are too full too. But only a small number of prisoners would actually get the death penalty anyway (a large number of people in prison are there for lesser crimes such as drugs offences). So I doubt it would make a huge difference to prison space (and many of those people could still spend years on death row). And should we really be taking a life because of a lack of space?
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 03:34
Eat Yellow Snow
Yikes! :(
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 05:17
♥ jes
Seriously? I don't understand how messed up some people are. What was the point of killing them? :|
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 05:18
♥ jes
Well, attempting at killing them. :|
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 14:47
feisty one.
I just don't understand how a mother can do that to her children. There is no excuse to take a life period, much less your own child's.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 16:43
~RedFraggle~
This so awful. And from looking online it doesn't appear she has any mental health problems, so I can't understand why any woman could harm her children like that. I hope someone helps that little boy so that this doesn't ruin his entire life.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 16:54
oh!Boys
Those poor babies. Can you imagine what must have been going through their heads while they're mom was doing this? So disgusting.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 17:52
hey JUPITER
Man oh man. Terrible. :|
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 18:53
[accepting.change]
Excuse my language. But what in the fuck is wrong with people these days?!? Seriously!
0 likes [|reply]
31 Oct 2009, 20:30
Azkabound
Jesus...that poor kid is going to need some serious therapy. I don't know how I'd fare emotionally after having mother dearest do that. This on top of her leaving them in the family van. Yeah, that's super leading to other persons.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 22:15
prettylittlekitty
Terrible. I always wonder how someone could even think about doing any harm to their child. I look at my son and I just want to smother him with kisses. I love that boy.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends