[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Boy Floats Away In Balloon
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 21:18
♥ jes
Well, hopefully he didn't fall out.

I don't think he was even in it. //rolls eyes.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 22:05
♥My4Kids
First of all if any of you saw this family on Wife Swap, you'd understand how this could happen. The parents had absoloutly NO rules & the boys were just monsters. Also they're storm chasers and very much into weird sci-fi crap.

Anyways, I find it sad at how many people are laughing and making jokes from this. If it is true, there's a very good chance this little boy is dead, I see nothing funny about that.

The details of the story do seem a little sketchy to me, but the older brother could have very easily untethered it. But I'm still hoping & praying that this is just a hoax and that little boy is ok somewhere.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 23:29
Chris
I thought it was hilarious when they thought he was in the balloon, to when they saw he WASN'T in the balloon, and even more hilarious when they found he was never in the balloon to begin with.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 22:14
♥My4Kids
Just heard they found the boy, he was hiding...
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 22:25
♥ jes
I figured he was hiding from the get go. There was no way that he could have been in there AND let it go.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 22:58
Doc
Yep, CNN said t he kid was hiding in a box in the garage of the boy's home. Sounds like the search party was kinda slow... lol. You would think the FIRST place they would have checked was every small place a child that size could hide in and around the home. Ah well.. at least he is OK.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 00:06
.love.struck.
Why weren't they looking for the boy around the house in the first place? I think this is a good time to start disciplining their boys for now on.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 23:39
Mami 2 ♥ 1
i remember them on wife swap. they are a bunch of whack jobs. especially the father he was a total loon and completely rude to the woman who swapped places with his wife.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 00:08
.love.struck.
It makes you think why people like that breed. It is those kind of people who really should be sterilized.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 01:57
Eat Yellow Snow
The woman who swapped places with his wife was a total rag!! I'da kicked her ass out the back door if I was that guy!! :D :D :D
0 likes [|reply]
15 Oct 2009, 23:44
♥ jes
My mom thinks that it was all a publicity stunt. Either that, or the poor kid let go of the balloon and thought he was gonna get his ass beat. :| I don't think I ever saw them on Wife Swap, but I'm sure they're interesting if they made an over sized balloon to look like a UFO.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 03:25
Makayla
It was a publicity stunt!! The did an interview on Larry King Live & the little boy was asked why he didn't respond when he heard them yelling for him and he looks at his dad and says "because you said....it was for the show". And before then you can tell that the dad is coaching them & the kids were told to say those things! It horrible. They should be charged with the funds it took to look for him & they don't need to be raising kids if they are going to use them for their own gain!
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 03:33
Makayla
Here is the link to the video of the interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhojrxx3Sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxtFXtiUbbw & this the video of when the dad was confronted about it. I think his body language & the fact that he got so offensive, plus the fact that he wouldn't even relay the question to his son speaks for itself on this.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 03:40
Makayla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF7vfyVoNkE

Here is the little boy actually saying it! Sorry for all the video posts I didn't find what I was looking for until now.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 03:49
♥ jes
I figured it was a publicity stunt. Obviously. If he's hiding in the ATTIC?.. Duh. //rolls eyes.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 05:22
Eat Yellow Snow
Did you ever hear about the boy who cried wolf?? Karma's a bitch. ;-) Nuff said. :D
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 16:14
Mama2One
I wouldn't be surprised if they got sued somehow.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 16:17
♥ jes
Oh, I'm sure they're going to have to pay for something. They're playing it off as it WASN'T a publicity stunt. But the little boy said himself it was. :| Whatever.

Regardless, I hope they learned something from their weird ways. Don't leave your kids by an over sized helium balloon. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 00:13
Minda Hey Hey™
I just heard on the news that they aren't going to press charges and they believe them when they said they thought their son was taken away in the balloon. I don't believe them at all. Effin' weirdos.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 04:53
Sypha Belnades
http://www.lamebook.com/fresh-prince-of-hot-air
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends