Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Shouldn't this be grounds for a permanent ban fr
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:20
Half Dozen Mama
A diarist calling a THREE YEAR OLD TODDLER a SLUTTY FUCK MACHINE ....all because of her name.

Why would this person not be banned, like.. IP and ALL, blocked from bloop!? That is DISGUSTING. And I can not believe she was not banned once an issue was raised about it. Who calls a BABY a FUCK MACHINE!?!
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:23
Chris
Oh PLEASE provide a link. I will love you forever.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:23
[danielle electra.]
What was her name??
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:23
Acid Fairy
Haha that is pretty damn amusing.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:11
Endless Love
She should be banned in all honesty. People who degrade an innocent child. And call them nasty names.. Are the lowest scums on the face of the earth.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:26
Half Dozen Mama
Sypha Belnades is the diarist who said this to another member on here about her mentally impaired three year old.

Apparently the diarist contacted support and was told to block her.

I think that is BS, and this diary needs to be banned. That is just SICK. She is a three year old, for goodness sake! Only a very very sick & demented person is capable of saying such a thing about a baby.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:00
Makayla
I totally agree. Can we say pedophile? Who the hell would call a baby a fuck machine? She seriously has to be a nasty bitch. God only knows what I would do or say to someone who said that about my daughter.

If this isn't terms for being banned I'd hate to see what was.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:29
Chris
lol @ Mothers being trolled.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:36
Stbluesboy
I'm sorry, but I dont think its a ban worthy offense, block worthy yes, but its a isolated incident, now if it kept happening with this person and other bloopers, maybe a sitewide ban. that's just me.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:40
Chris
I agree. No one but Steve gets to decide who stays and who goes. If you women have a problem with what this person is saying, simply block the person and make sure they have no more contact with you.

It only becomes a different story when they begin to harass you.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:24
Acid Fairy
I agree!
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:13
Endless Love
from the looks of her comments she hasn't attacked just ONE mother and her child. She's attacked a few.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:41
Mary Magdelene
As much as I agree the person would have to be their own little sick f*c^, an isolated incident isn't ban-worthy.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:42
StaRRyEyDSupRiz
i concur with the above statements. it's not a frequent thing.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:44
Half Dozen Mama
Actually reading her entries and comments, it does seem as if she is notorious for vulgar attacks on diarists. I guess maybe more people should report her.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:50
valerieeeee
actually, it looks as though the other attacks came AFTER people came to her diary yelling at her on behalf of the other girl. she was probably reacting to people telling her she didn't deserve to breathe, that she deserved a bitch slap across her face, and that she was a disgrace. i'm not defending her; i'm just saying that she probably was retaliating against the other attacks that people made against her on behalf of the girl that she was harassing.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:44
.Blue Bella.
It's a one off, so at the end of the day it's not harassment really, it's just someone being an asswipe. Block them and move on with your life.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 02:54
Half Dozen Mama
I suppose, as a mother, I am just a little sensitive when it comes to adults using sexual references when speaking about children.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:33
Mary Magdelene
A lot of us here are mothers, too. And those types of references disgust us as well. But unless this person is harassing diarists after being blocked by them, or unless Steve or another mod finds out this person is a pedophile, it's not a banning offense. Block the person from being able to view your diary and move on. If they continue to cause trouble, keep record of it and report it to the mods, who will then decide if the extent of the harassment warrants a banning.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:02
ღMiss.Melody
i think its disgusting and rude...and they should be banned..period! thats my opinion and i dont care what people say...
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:03
Chris
k.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:05
Makayla
And if you look at her most recent entry which was only yesterday, there are already two RYC's of people defending themselves against something she said about their children.

Why the hell would you be out to get innocent children? It's def something that should be looked into further.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:22
Emily the Strange
meh....if you don't like it, block them. She sent a mean comment, so block them. It's why we have that feature. Yes, it sucks when someone says your kid's name has the word "Jail" in it (which it actually does....), but if everyone who got a mean comment were to make a huge deal out of it, these forums would be nothing but a "this person is a terrible person!" thread.

Unless the three year old kid is reading the comment, something tells me the "innocent child" isn't really hurt by this....
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:33
valerieeeee
i agree with Emily the Strange. the daughter isn't being hurt by this; it's an online diary site. three-year-olds can't read. now, if she hangs out at parks and uses pick up lines on children, or calls them fuck machines to their face, that's something completely different...
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 03:57
Music God CJ Plain
Not to sound like a child here...But like the old saying goes..." Sticks and stones will break my bones...BLAH BLAH BLAH!"
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends