Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Shouldn't this be grounds for a permanent ban fr
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:41
Half Dozen Mama
I see your point.

Its just one of the sickest things I've heard directed towards a child, and I suppose that is why it is bothering me so much. To say she has a trashy name, whatever. But to say her name makes her a slutty fuck machine, is flat out sick. The fact that girl can even compare a three year old to such a name.. is pretty disturbing.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:45
Zombie Steve
Bloop Owner
I believe what she is suggesting is that her name will have some bearing on her future, which is her opinion. I don't think she's suggesting that your three year old is actually a slutty f*** machine. Either way, it's not a nice comment, but in these cases the most you can do is block an individual.

Believe me, you'd be shocked at the vulgar things that are said everyday across this site!
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:54
Half Dozen Mama
Obviously I should have read the "user agreement" before starting this thread to begin with. For some reason, I thought there was a rule against personal attacks on this site.. and apparently there is no such thing mentioned. :-/
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:14
Doc
All I see is a diarist/diary that is a classic Troll leaving trolling comments and some feathers ruffled over being trolled. Block them and move on. Old saying... Don't Feed The Trolls! But that saying always falls on deaf ears... so carry on. I'll give this thread another hour or so before moving it to the graveyard. Peace, love, and chicken grease. :D
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:20
Half Dozen Mama
Why another hour? Its a pointless thread anyhow, since obviously there are no rules against insulting other members or their children. All its being used for now is to debate "weird" names and the "pain in the ass mothers of bloop" who are so wrong for being concerned about such a sick thing.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:22
Doc
Mainly because I am on my phone with a crappy browser and cannot use the feature I need to move the script without being on my home PC. That and I am about an hour from my house and it is raining pretty heavy... so it may take me a while to get home.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2009, 02:24
Half Dozen Mama
I'm a little confused as to why this thread is still open-- when every single thread in this particular part of the forum is closed for discussion? Why was it moved, if it is still discussable? Why was it not closed, upon the move of it? :-/
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:24
Makayla
Really Julie, I feel like it was more than a personal attack and I'm sure you feel that same way too. This diarist compared a CHILD to a FUCK MACHINE. In my opinion anyone who can see a child in that way is seriously twisted in the mind. If I am right, it's actually against the law to do something like that. I had someone over myspace refer to my child in a sexual way & we pressed charges & the woman was arrested for it. I will have to look up more about it later on seeing as I'm sitting at work right now.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:38
Half Dozen Mama
Oh no, I do feel much stronger about it than just chalking it up to a "personal attack".. but after reading the responses here, and then reading the UA, I see this site has a pretty high tolerance for sick individuals, so I am obviously beating a dead horse by trying to stress how disgusting and wrong it is.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:31
& skull.
honestly, you're doing EXACTLY what they want by reacting THIS ferociously to it. we're hardly debating names or calling you all pains in the asses. it was a comment made by only a few people. the majority of this thread is made up of people telling you to not react and block them.

it wasn't a personal attack. it was an opinion with some vulgar words thrown in there and it was even made to you. why do you think some bloopers think some mothers here are pains in the asses? because you have the thinnest skins in the world. it's the INTERNET. this is a PUBLIC site. there are some FUCKED UP people on the internet. you'd better learn to just ignore it and be a better person for it. it's just some idiot behind a computer screen getting their jollies off by offending you. if nothing else grow a thicker skin for your children's sake. they need to learn from you that there are assholes in the world that just don't deserve any attention.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:36
Half Dozen Mama
Being as a personal attack IS defined as an abusive remark, I do think calling a child a slutty fuck machine is a prime example of a "personal attack."
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:42
& skull.
it was an opinion of a name, based on a silly theory with some curse words in. she implied she'd turn into a slut, not that the innocent three year old was a slut. how can a three year old be a slut? it's illogical. it's not an attack.

"your three year old is a slutty fuck machine" - an attack
"your child will turn into a slutty fuck machine when they grow up" - an implication

i'm not saying it's nice, but it's just not an attack, or pedophilia, or anything you're claiming it is. the person this happened to hasn't even once stepped into this thread. clearly THEY can move on and block them. why can't you just get the message, grow a thicker skin and get over it?
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:39
Makayla
If moms on here offend people so much, then why don't they just leave us alone? Nobody is making them come back to this forum and comment. Or even read anything we type on here. If we get on people's nerves so bad on here, then yall are the ones with the thin skin, not us. By the way, I have the thickest skin there is when it comes to me, but when you say something about my child, you better get ready to hear me trip the fuck out, if you were a mother you would understand. It's like a lion & their cub, you will hear our roar. lol
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:48
& skull.
people get annoyed because you're the only group that seems to kick up such a huge fuss when someone bothers you. hell, heaps of people here bother me but that doesn't stop me from entering the forums or writing here. i just block whoever it is and go about my life. i don't make a thread or an entry and carry on and on about whoever said whatever that annoyed me. it's not worth my time.

well when your kid goes to school then it will suck to be you. i got shit tossed on me a lot but my mother and father didn't come and beat the shit out of people when that happened. they told me to ignore whatever idiot was insulting me and get on with my life. you clearly don't have a thick skin by your own admission. you either have a thick skin against idiots that say insulting, ridiculous crap, or you don't.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:50
Makayla
Actually when my child is old enough to go to school, I will have given her the balls to stand up for herself to not get shit thrown on her. But for now, while she is still a helpless baby I will be her voice. And actually a lot of people here besides moms kick up a fuss over stupid shit, Dear Anonymous for example, everyone was convinced it was about them all the time. So it's def not just moms. But nice talking I'm out for now, I'm at work.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:55
& skull.
dear anonymous was understandable as that was anonymous attacks and it was never clear on who they were aimed at. it was fair enough for people to get shitty, but again, easy to just ignore. it's like it's an art that's been forgotten.

fair enough to be your baby's voice, but you don't need to respond to every moron that thinks they know better or has some problem with your child. fuck them. they're just some faceless idiot that needs to validate themselves by insulting a child. probably not a happy existence they lead.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:23
Half Dozen Mama
Understandable.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends