The perfect female body
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 02:40
Jessica [Private]
Thank you! ♥
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 06:17
The Ryan
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Scarlett Johansson, yo!! She would be number two on my list of bodies I want to do deviant things to! ;D

And number three of my list would OBVIOUSLY be Eva Mendes. Like, you shouldn't even have to ask! haha!

Gosh I'm going to be so late for work. I've been sat here looking for pics of hot women the last half hour. How will I explain this to my boss!?

0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 06:29
The Ryan
And just incase you couldn't tell by looking at me... number 4, is Monica Belluci.

0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 09:01
Jessica [Private]
I'm surprised I agree with all your wimmenz ;D

For some reason I think all men are quite shallow haaha.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 18:56
The Ryan
Why are you surprised? I have the finest taste in the world. Everyone everywhere should agree with all my wimmenz!
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 03:58
Jessica [Private]
As I said, silly. I think all men are very shallow.
By that I mean they like all their women like, stick skinny with no meat anywhere, and pre-Reduction Jenna Jameson boobs. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 03:59
Jessica [Private]
And of course I sounded stupid right there.

***I think all men are shallow, even though I know that's not true.
What a terrible typo to make ;D
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 10:18
The Ryan
Haha, I think most men would agree with me that we want women who look as far from the way we looked aged 11 as possible!! We don't want stick thin flat chests and bandy legs, yo! That's akin to Peadophelia!

Though I guess it is also extremely shallow to crave these big chested, curved-hipped women who are shaped like Goddesses. So you're right, we're all pretty shallow really!
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 11:01
Jessica [Private]
Yeah I've had that type of conversation with my guy friends in regards to hair in the nether-regions.
I always get the whole "but if they have no hair down there, its like they're some seven year old. GROSS" bit ;D

Lol! Its one thing to want the hotties, its another to shoot down anyone who doesn't look exactly like your fantasy wimmenz :P

[and what blasphemy, wimmenz isn't in the Google Chrome dictionary. How very dare they! -adds- ;)]
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jul 2009, 11:06
international
You mean you think men are shallow because you believe they like all their women stick skinny? That's just silly. First off I don't agree at all that most men like skinny women. Second, why the does the fact that a man may prefer a skinnier women make them shallow? Skinny women aren't personality-less...
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jul 2009, 11:19
Jessica [Private]
I walked into that one, I'm pretty terrible with expressing my thoughts at 6am >_<
I never said skinny women don't have personalities. That's obviously not true.

I think it's shallow to prefer one body type to another.
And I'm not excluding myself from that. I prefer bigger men to skinny ones, and I feel that makes me shallow.

Which I believe is what I was trying to say, in all my sleepy glory :-/
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jul 2009, 14:06
Estella
IN THIS CASE, PHYSICAL SEXUAL ATTRACTION IS INTRINSICALLY SHALLOW. ERGO, THE PUCK IS INFINITELY DEEP AND SCORNS ALL THE SHALLOWZ AROUND HER! ;D

ALTHOUGH, SERIOUSLY, ATTRACTION TO BODY TYPES IS SUPPOSEDLY A CHEMICAL/EVOLUTIONARY THING AND EVERYONE HAS ANIMALISTIC ELEMENTS TO THEIR BRAIN, AS WELL AS THE HIGHER FUNCTIONS. THESE ELEMENTS ARE (OR WERE, ORIGINALLY) ESSENTIAL FOR SURVIVAL, AND ARE EXTREMELY INFLUENTIAL.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jul 2009, 22:50
international
Why is it shallow to prefer one body type to another? I don't get it... It's just taste? Don't you have taste in food? Aren't there foods you prefers more than others? Does that make you shallow? *shrugs* I guess I don't really get your sleepy glory. lol
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jul 2009, 20:47
Mary Magdelene
I don't think it's shallow at all to prefer one body type over another. What makes one shallow is not allowing the chance to other body types.

I will use myself for instance. I PREFER men with body types similar to Ryan Reynolds. That's just the body type I PREFER, the one I am most attracted to. But I have been with men of all sizes. Thinner, bigger. The man I am with right now is MUCH bigger (in a chubby way) than the body type I prefer. While some prefer stick to their "preference" and don't date "outside" that preference. The former is not shallow, but the latter is.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 10:30
RealLifeComics
!!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 12:57
Acid Fairy
Ohhh she is purrty! I likes!
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 18:58
The Ryan
She is totally old enough to be our mother. But you can tell she NEEDS a young British man in her life. You can just tell. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jul 2009, 20:11
Stbluesboy
Ryan, seriously, did you like take a peek at my list of women or something? Jeez, you've got pretty much the same women I have on mine.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 15:12
Betch.
Marilyn Monroe, all day.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2009, 18:52
The Ryan
Goes without saying, yo!! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 03:24
-kay
That's why I love you, bish.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 00:00
canceroustears
I would love to look like the Olsen twins or the Veronicas.
Where I live, you don't make it anywhere in life unless you are a size 0-2 and you don't have an ounce of fat on ya.
As long as I am able to count ribs, I would think that's the ideal body.
It certainly would work for me.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 03:07
valencia
count ribs? your kidding right?
eek,that is really crazy and un-healthy.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jul 2009, 03:56
canceroustears
It might be bad for me to say that, but look at most of the actresses and what not posted on here.
Megan Fox... Like normal women have a 22 inch waist.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jul 2009, 23:26
Lauren.
I'm not deathly skinny, I have a healthy BMI, and I can still count my ribs. Your ribs don't have to be poking through your skin to be able to count them!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends