Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
opinon = drama?
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jun 2009, 11:08
KerriBlue
As I've said before, when it comes to getting opinions on topics - I encourage it. I may not agree with what is being said - but it makes for a less ignorant world. Getting someone else's opinion can be quiet enlightening..Sometimes. Something is said which makes me question my own beliefs...and yet sometimes, things are said which I don't agree with and choose to stick with my own beliefs or opinions.

I think a huge problem...and I only notice this on bloop - but only because I'm really on any other forums - oh wait - there's one other I can think of. The issue arises when, people start attacking people for their beliefs. One person has one view, another person has another view..and instead of discussing it rationally and in a mature manner - they start attacking the other person for something completely different;
Person One I don't believe the sky is blue
Person Two I do believe the sky is blue
Person One Well, your wrong and your stupid and this is obvious because you have red hair.
(I'm sorry to anyone who has red hair, I was just trying to make a point)

So I think, if you have an opinion - go a head and state it - but be aware that people might not agree with you. Don't attack them for trivial reasons, explain your opinion and listen to what other people have to say.

Oh and as open as I am to thoughts and opinions of others - one other thing that does irk me is people trying to FORCE their beliefs on other people. Just because you have one opinion - it doesn't ALWAYS make you right and everyone else WRONG.

End Note: The sky isn't blue :) lol
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jun 2009, 11:09
KerriBlue
I really need to get off the forums....I've said WAY too much for one day....
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jun 2009, 16:35
Emily the Strange
Oh my god. I think some people need to get away from the interwebs for a bit. Did you know the door to your home OPENS? You can actually LEAVE your house! It's great! And you know what's outside? Reality! It's great!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jun 2009, 18:24
*~Loving You~*
LOL funni n yet so true and I can't believe this thread is 4 pages already
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends